FBI HAS GONE ROGUE AND STARTED POSTING TESLA / FRED TRUMP ARCHIVES thread #3

FBI HAS GONE ROGUE AND STARTED POSTING TESLA / FRED TRUMP ARCHIVES thread #3

twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault

FBI archive twitter page goes silent for weeks, then fires back up in the last three days to tweet out these archive records.
Fred Trump:
vault.fbi.gov/fred-c.-trump
Nikola Tesla:
vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla

WE'RE BREAKING THE DAMN TIMELINE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/792637181944672256
twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/792637173937807360
fbi.gov/services/records-management/foipa/requesting-fbi-records
twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/793482749025792000
youtube.com/watch?v=GYqquA8smAM
twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/792637217789181954
vault.fbi.gov/william-j.-clinton-foundation
vault.fbi.gov/stay-behind-special-agent-program-in-alaska
boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2378468
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!!defL22WSHKN/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for [redacted]

whad the fugg is going on, OP? Are we safe living in the United States as goyim anymore?

amd amx

I don't know what to believe anymore.

I personally think this is FBI quietly showing the legitimacy of fbianon but we don't know yet. We should look over their releases and see if we can find anything, any kind of connection.

What the fuck?

Tesla Oct 30
twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/792637181944672256

Fred Trump Oct 30
twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/792637173937807360

Trump and Clinton both have the ability tot alter the matrix, warp time and regenerate. They are battling for mankind's destiny, the winner will rule the program to completion....The FBI are dumping their info in the hope that a mass awakening will reboot the entire program and all entities will be reset to their resting blue pilled state. Good luck

>fbi.gov/services/records-management/foipa/requesting-fbi-records

BASED FBI GIVING US A SIGNAL

REQUEST
>REQUEST
REQUEST
>REQUEST
REQUEST
>REQUEST
REQUEST

REQUEST CLINTON FOUNDATION
REQUEST CLINTON EMAILS
REQUEST CLINTON SEC OF STATE EMAILS
REQUEST BRONCO BAMA EMAILS
REQUEST DNC DOCS
Remember that the Agency you make a request to only has to provide records they hold or create. You must also specify what you are looking for. Like during what time period, or what specific investigation if any.

Yeah they released tons of shit on the 30th. fbianon said to look into the Clinton Foundation and that's their final tweet that day

twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/793482749025792000

bump

bump

This is a good idea. We should look at all the people/organizations that donated to the foundation and then request releases on them.

op pic related

jesus christ

what if Trump is his own father and his own mother?

youtube.com/watch?v=GYqquA8smAM

They really are leaving breadcrumbs. I didn't know what they meant by this:

twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/792637217789181954

So I took a look. Here you go.

Hillary clinton died on 9/11. The Hillary Clinton we see today has no health problems at all, because she's from an earlier timeline. She was friendly to trump at the dinner with the cardinal because she thought they were still friends. White-out also switched to wite-out when the timelines got manipulated

great idea user

The infowars video yesterday with the bro from Memphis had that exact scenario

I get all that, you guys keep repeating this as if the mandela effect weren't basically public knowledge by now ---what I don't understand is WHEN do they change it? When I'm asleep? Is the entire world a simulation only for me? Are you all fuggin NPCs?

WE SHOULD LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE/ORGANIZATIONS THAT DONATED TO THE FOUNDATION AND THEN REQUEST RELEASES ON THEM.
> WE SHOULD LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE/ORGANIZATIONS THAT DONATED TO THE FOUNDATION AND THEN REQUEST RELEASES ON THEM.

WE SHOULD LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE/ORGANIZATIONS THAT DONATED TO THE FOUNDATION AND THEN REQUEST RELEASES ON THEM.
> WE SHOULD LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE/ORGANIZATIONS THAT DONATED TO THE FOUNDATION AND THEN REQUEST RELEASES ON THEM.

It's too late over here and I'm too tired to research all this shit. So what's the significance of this? Help me help you get to the sweet, sweet 100000000 by telling me what the fuck's going on

Papa trump comfirmed time traveler???

Both white-out and wite-out look wrong to me

Most recent:
vault.fbi.gov/william-j.-clinton-foundation

>there are people on Sup Forums right now that actually and unironically believe that Trump is a time traveller
This is why Sup Forums is the laughing stock of Sup Forums and also why Trump supporters in general are the laughing stock of the whole planet. Get fucking real idiots.

me too//What the fuck?

Whiteout

tl;dr (I think): FBI released bread crumb trail of Trumps and Tesla connecting Trumps to Tesla, supporting detailed user's telling that Trump is a time traveler.

bunch of fags trying to find meme's. same stuff as usual.

go amx

ALASKAN MOLE PEOPLE CONFIRMED
vault.fbi.gov/stay-behind-special-agent-program-in-alaska

Sup Forums may be a laughing stock, but Sup Forums is always right. Let them laugh.

Eh, sounds reasonable. That would have some of his more prophetic tweets make sense, I suppose

Shadilay

How many universes are there? Are we on the good timeline? Is this Sliders reality?

Let them Kek

o wow
>he has tesla notes and secret files
>he must 100% have a time machine
this is why i come on Sup Forums for retarded 80 iq red necks who thinks they are smart

Anyone have the FBIanon thread, where he mentions Trump being a time traveler, archived?

we might be on one of the good timelines. confirmation will be what happens with the election

hahah you fuggin guy. It's on the other Timeline :O

It's unlikely to be true, but it's fun to meme about. More important is how this all links to fbianon and the dogwhistle in the releases. You're not half as smart as you think you are fucking underage leafcuck

>Are we on the good timeline?

With my luck? I highly doubt it. I'd be happy to just be above the bottom 20%.

oh man... basically a heads up. expect a visit from imposters

what if Sup Forums transcends timelines and we're a conglomerate of all the surviving ones?

got this quite recently.

that explains meme magic

Delete this

>make periodic tweets about releases
>average a few to 30 retweets
>suddenly one post gets over 5,000 retweets

not bad for a bland government office

Survived? I have died in over 700 timelines. BUT this is the most hopeful branch yet. Some warlock fag used me to shirk his own personal debt to Chronos. What didn't know is that my infinite suffering has front loaded near infinite power. I am careful not to interfere because, although that guy thinks he has avoided paying his debts, he's only seen the tip of the cosmic iceberg. The true results of such interference is beyond human comprehension. That said, it is important that the human spirit prevails. We must continue to will a victory so the timelines will converge to become a reality. It's all somewhat complicated, but their are hypothetical/potential timelines and actualized timelines and, counter to what to may think, they affect each other. We must break the habit of thinking only in linear time, which our meme magic has begun to allow us to do.

You're on the right track. Keep going.

Interesting idea and it has some merit really. It is amazing we haven't annihilated ourselves, yet.

Guys just give it a look at this.

I have never been so entertained.

Who would have thought reality was a Dan Brown novel?

>where he mentions Trump being a time traveler
He never once claimed such a thing, the fuck are you on about?

Wait a minute, what the fuck is this shit in the third Tesla file? Aliens literally confirmed?

Fuck it all, I'm voting for the God Emperor of Man now.

It would make sense that if there are alternate timeliness, there should be a place where they're closest and the veil is thinnest. This might be the place, or one of them

He mentioned it in a different timeline IIRC

how did these threads die all of a sudden

What happens when you die? Do you immediately resume consciousness afterwards? Do you explicitly remember the events that cause your "death"? Is there a "pain" associated with dying?

No, he didn't, at least not in any of the threads that were actually done by FBI user.
Maybe it was a claim made by one of the several imposters who made fake 3rd threads, but I didn't save any of the imposter threads, only FBI user's actual threads, so I can't verify that, but I can verify he never once made any claim remotely in that area.

boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2378468

HOLY FUCK
HOLY FUCK
I did some research and look what I found on some message board, someone goes into detail about trump time travel his presidency prediction getting strange

As I said, it happened in a different timeline, you wouldn't have noticed it.

Didn't we just get some shit about the voting machines alters the numerical value of individual votes so that they add up to specified percentages?

Back in 2001, Podesta was pushed heavily by Peter Kadzig to pardon Marc Rich. Rich was pardoned controversially by Bill Clinton.

Now, Kadzig is the lead investigator on the Clinton emails. Clear conflict of interest.

Furthermore, there may be something juicier given that Rich made much of his money off of illegal oil sales to Ghadafi of Libya, who Hillary laughed about killing. Rich's wife later made large contributions to the DNC. Any connection here is less clear though.

Bump

That's what you think.

These are the theories I live for.

What the fuck, this has to be shopped.

It looked more like a transcript from UFOphiles of the day. It mentioned Tesla, which might be why it was included...

So far we got this:

1) Tesla + Trump releases = "hey guys, pay attention" since we had the Trump Time Traveller thing become a huge meme.

2) FBI Seal importance = impostors/false flags possible so watch out, we really want respect for ourselves, the FBI, back

3) Social Media = we are totally among you/with you

4) Stay Behind Program = Pic included. Make your own conclusions. Anywhere from Civil War to Martial Law to whatever... can also just mean "not all of us are bad, many good ones stayed behind while overcome with enemy forces."

5) WJC (Clinton) Foundation = Look what you can get via FOIA

6) FOIA Requests System Open = It's open hunting season.

Is this a last ditch effort by CTR to discredit Sup Forums?

bump. Get the FOIA Requests starting. This is clearly a massage.

I think we all might be NPCs.

What if all this time travel bullshit is just a psyop? Does such thing sound plausible?

This actually makes sense, what should we be requesting? The FBI can't publicly shame Hillary themselves without implicating themselves, they want us to find and disseminate something.

I only see something about the clinton foundation, and its all fucking redacted.

Tie all together guys. Does it seem like there is a Spook War going on?

dumbass, youre confusing the mysterious canadian poster with fbianon

Bump, this shit is 1st page material.

(You)
(OP)
(You)
(You)
Copy/Pasting from old thread:
3 REQUESTS AND THEY RELEASE DOCS
REQUEST CLINTON FOUNDATION
REQUEST CLINTON EMAILS
REQUEST CLINTON SEC OF STATE EMAILS
REQUEST BRONCO BAMA EMAILS
REQUEST DNC DOCS

OP of that:

Why is this shit bieng austitically shilled?

Are you all trying to slide something? Psyop confusion?

>right after Tesla commited suicide despairing from the unrequited love of his newest pigeon, Trump's "uncle" got assigned to seize his files and kept the best ones for himself
>there he found the complete schematics for a time machine, Tesla was the autistic version of Jesus Christ, so it was very complete and quite easy to follow
>he builds the time machine
>in his first voyage, he travels a bit into the future, anticipating that things would get too confusing if he got greedy
>his first trip landed in a very divergent timeline, where he found that his own native alternate version was female.
>for some reason he wasn't being able to return, so had to get comfy.
>trying to find the least bit of solace he approaches his native alternate version trying desperately to cling to something that should be the least familiar for himself.
>long story, he ends up fucking himself. h-he was drunk... don't ask. baka.
>he finally figure out how to come back to his original timeline and he decides to bring his progeny with him, dumping him a bit far ahead from his original time (to avoid any suspicion whatsoever) and begging his brother to adopt the newborn.
>time passes and he master the ins and outs of the time travel and alternate timelines (hint: it's of the Titoresque variety).

>D. Trump ends up with his father legacy. He start to dabble in the time travel bussiness.
>He ends up in a timeline where the child his real father brought back was a female...
>He gets fancy ideas.
>He ends adopting that child himself (leaving that timeline without his female version)
>..and fathering another child with her during a later period in time, in the same timeline, which he left in the year 2006 for his original timeline.

Trump is his uncle's son with himself as his mother, has a wife/lover that is both himself and his daughter and had a son with himself.
That child is his son, his brother, his nephew and his uncle simultaneously, while being his mother's brother and her uncle as well.

>boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2378468

jesus christ

is the trajectory of our reality collapsing around us?

That sound's true.

Mr. Trump

Notice how they released "Firearm Collection" and immediately after "William J. Clinton Foundation"

We all know Clintons want our guns gone.

It's really funny all the stuff that FBI Records Vault suddenly put out.

It's possible that someone did a set of FOIA requests in the past and timed it in this way. Might be one of us here that did that. That's a distinct possibility, which only leads to dismissal of this though.

FBI is in a full blown civil war, hell the DOJ is probably in a full civil war.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!!defL22WSHKN/
i dont know why no one is replying to me

A conglomerate helping trump to reach the apotheosis

Clintonfoundationinvestigation.com may help you find stuff to xref

Did they have a relative named Seth?

if this shit is being disseminated by Sup Forums and leaked to several channels of the internet, it is a full-blown spook war of all spooks.

Langley is probably shitting itself.

Can you imagine trying to stave the leak of a, or several, haemorrhaging agencies?

There is no other explanation for this information coming out. Too much info, too close to the election, too relevant to one of the candidates accused of having a high body count.

This is a god damn war behind cables and secured channels. If I was working sensitive material in a no-go zone, I'd bug out.

wtf. that would make a great movie

What the fuck is going on. They dumped Hillary and the Clinton Foundation records? And this is an official FBI twitter account?

sheeeeeiiiiiittttt

im spooped. Hopefully that is a LARPer. We will see if Trump dies in 2017 and if the Dec. the 21 really is the day.

Hey, stupid question, would there be anything buried within the RNC emails or is it not very likely?

i'm not to clear on the timeline, but didn't trump say he'd accept it if he won?

Does that make this bullcrap, or simply a timeline difference?

CTR Slide bullshit. What the hell is FBI Records Vault? It does not sound official at all. Its just CTR trying to make us look like schizophrenic conspiracy tards.

t. dumb spergs who are already hours behind the_donald