Spider-Man harem anime when?

Peter must juggle being Spider-Man and school life in the new show "Wow! My Boyfriend Is A Spider!"

>MJ - childhood sweetheart

>Gwen Stacy - tomboy best friend who secretly crushes on him

>Liz Allen - class president who admires Peter and wants to get to know him better

Felicia Harding - thirsty thot who wants to suck his spider dick

>Venom - violent and obsessive stalker who will jump from girl to girl keeping the others away at all costs because Peter is HERS

Can Peter keep himself and his new friends safe from Principal Osborn and the evil faculty of New York City High School and find love at the same time?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/9304m/comment/219430489
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wasn't that Bitches Love Spider-Man?

Felicia Hardy, user. Hardy.

I don't get it? That's every Spider-Man show. And comic.

yall just thirsty

Whatever happened to Kosh?

He doin his thing still

I'd ship it.

> Chat: sweet but mysterious brown girl who can talk with animals

I'm sure he has had more love interests than that.

>bare feet
Stupid sexy slut

Anna Maria: delicious brown shortstack teacher constantly avoiding advances from the creepy librarian.

We need more symbiote-tan. And her murderous daughter Carnage symbiote-tan

Spider-man needs a Harem dating sim

Bitches just keep setting up dates with him so he needs to be stealthy about hanging out and avoid drama
Venom possessing a crazy-for-Spidey fangirl with both going full yandere and thus creating chase scenes
Normal out-of-uniform dates with MJ (prone to being interrupted by crime sprees that you have to finish quickly to avoid her affection meter dropping)
Race-dates with Firestar
stealth crime-takedown dates with Felicia
Occasional random-NPC dates for charity
Animal-cruelty-rescue dates with Chat

There's no real ending, just seeing how long you can keep it up

Would there be an April Fools Day mode with Ultimate Spider-woman or Silk?

So what would Jameson be in this? Weird cockblocking miniboss, narrator, or secret BEST END?

I'll post what I got

F-fuck

Definitely cockblocking you as Principal, every step of the way.
Actually, scrap that, make him his teacher.

BRUCE CAMPBELL is the Principal.

April Fool's day is a rule 63 universe
The player sees themselves playing as Spidey, only if they pay attention to his reflection (maybe with one mission in a hall of Mirrors) do they notice they're Ultimate Jessica Drew

And that's all (From this artist anyway)

The fuck are you talking about
Peter didn't even meet MJ until he was done with high school

Thanks user. You're a real hero.

Some young kid who grew up knowing only the Rami films and Bendis' Ultimate Spider-Man

>Venom possessing a crazy-for-Spidey fangirl with both going full yandere and thus creating chase scenes

I prefer the symbiot with a crush on Spidey turning the host in a cute girl. Like Eddie or Flash becoming cute girls.

It's funnier.

It's pretty obvious the symbiote had a crush on Peter. It bonding with Eddie is literally it holding up the middle finger to Peter while screaming.
>S-See, I'm fucking another reporter chad from the company that rivals yours. B-Bet you want to take me back now so I'll stop...ᴾᶫᵉᵃˢᵉ?
Peter is canonically the first time the symbiote had ever experienced the emotion of love.

Anybody has that greentext with all of Batman vilains being turned into his harem of lusty girls?

Maybe we could writte something for Spider-Man.

Movie goer

>doc Ock is a nerdy otaku who tries to hide her tentacle fetish, claims to be Peter's rival
>Jackle is a science chick who keeps trying to clone her own Peter
>Kingpin is the thicc crime boss trying to capture Peter
>Norma Osborn is the older milf
Could be fun

Pretty much.
I guess that's old enough for anons to think it's just a meme.

Here.

>>doc Ock is a nerdy otaku who tries to hide her tentacle fetish, claims to be Peter's rival

Make her his teacher. Its hotterm keep the tentacles during class too.

Remember the issue of ASM where Sandman and Hydroman were fighting over some girl and then they fused together? Think we'd get that with the pair of girls fighting over Spidey?

>then they fused together?
That's gotta raise some question
Was he inside me or was I inside him?
Which is worse?

>Carla Kassady: Local escape serial killer. Ends up falling for Peter and realizes the only way to get with him is to kill all the competition

>Casey Connors: Shy nerdy science girl, complete sub....until her anthro Lizard form takes over and primal mating instincts take over.

>Quartile Beck: Geeky film nerd who love magic. Keeps trying to win Peter over by doing lame magic tricks. Her evil plots often involve creating illusions that call back to famous romance flicks (where she plays the female protag of course)

>Gwen Stacy - tomboy best friend who secretly crushes on him
Why change them? MJ's the fun party girl with hidden depths and Gwen's the uptown girl.

Casey and Q sound like top tier waifus.

How about Kraven the Huntress? Heir to a wealthy family of hunters, trying to hunt down the man who stole her heart, Spider-Man?

>>Casey Connors: Shy nerdy science girl, complete sub....until her anthro Lizard form takes over and primal mating instincts take over.
Plot twist, she actually transforms into a small kobold girl

More!

I has a greenbelt with teacher r63 Doc Ock.

Give me a secret experts only route to romance Flash (and not some rule 63 or trap Flash you fucks) and I'm sold

He probably got the idea from the movies and USM

>brave sir knight2

Is there a 1? Is there a 3? IS THERE MORE?

>Edeline Brock: Health nut, journalist. Use to think Peter was sort of a dweeb, but after getting paired up with him from time to time at the Bugle she took a liking to him. Eventually the two tried going out on a date, but in Parker fashion, he never showed up due to obligations with being Spider-Man, which left her bitter. At the same time, the symbiote learned how to love from Peter and Peter learned it was living, so he got rid of it. This rejection broke the symbiote's slimy heart. The alien found it's way to Edeline and bonded. The two became one and felt the pains of both rejections. She now uses her knowledge of Peter's double identity to black mail him. She often finds herself going through more private memories of Peter's.

>Josealine: Member of the notorious Maggia. She's a classic Italian mobster. No one at school dares to bully her, not even Flash, because people who fuck with Josealine "disappear". She takes a liking to Peter after seeing him get bullied relentlessly, for she too knows what it was like to get bullied once on the account of her large head. She can sense a hidden, relentless rage in Peter that once unlocked, the two could rule the entire Maggia together.

>Holly Schultz: Midtown High drop out and thief extraordinaire. She /really/ loses her fucking cool when people mock her. One occasion she was fighting Spider-Man, who was making fun of her relentlessly (as he does) and it ended up really getting to her. Later, when she was out of costume, she was sulking near Peter's neighborhood. Peter was returning home and saw the girl there on the verge of tears and decided to see what was wrong, not realizing it was actually the Shocker. The two chat for a while and Peter explains that he's also picked on and that he doesn't think she's dumb or ugly like her bully said. Having never seen that king of compassion from someone, Peter starts to grow on her. She has a secret bondage fetish. As you can imagine, this gets awkward.

Working on a thing for these, so sorry if it takes a while to get to requests.

Eat a bullet fag. You will get cheerleader Flash and you will like it.

If he's still a man then yes by all means give me cheerleader flash

you pussies can't slap tits on everything and call it a waifu, you need a bit of bara in your lifeu

imgur.com/gallery/9304m/comment/219430489

Okay, but Ben and Kane should be Peter's non-blood related sisters.

>Ben: Like Bettie from Archie, she used to be a boyish childhood friend of Peter and MJ and Peter believed she was his biological cousin. Until Ben's family arrived to pick her up after placing her in the care of Aunt May for 4 years while they were working abroad. She comes back during Peter's highschool years and is looking smoking hot and sporting blonde hair, often attracting the envy of MJ and Gwen.

>Kane:Ben's older sister but looks older than her. She has a tomboyish attitude with a fascination for leather and bikes, also smokes much to the displeasure of Aunt May and Peter. While she's initially agressive, she becomes very friendly towards Peter towards the course of time. She often gets happier when Peter calls her a sister or approves something from her. Her personality is similar to Scarlet Spider Kane or Jotaro Kujo.

>Flash: A fitness girl who coaches the soccer team and is often confused for a boy for her flat chest and short boyish hair. She used to be friends with Peter during the early years of middle-school and often calls him by nicknames "Puny Parker" and "Teenie-tiny Penis Parker". Despite this, she harbors an intense crush for Peter and often has her high-school bestie Kenzie McFarlane plot for bullying (although she's unaware of Flash's crush so she can often act as a voice of reason) and come up with plans to screw Gwen Stacy and MJ.

*younger sister.

Honestly, you have 50% dumb ideas and 50% hot ones.

Keep the clones clones.

Also make Flash an alpha bitch.

here, might point out some of the dumbs so I can fix?

tanks!

Bumping thread for later.

>Occasional random-NPC dates for charity
Yes

>Alternative for Flash: Originally the rising star of the cheer squad, and mean girl extraordinaire. She was previously Peter's friend growing up and was much more tomboyish. Acts like a tsundere to Peter now, generally embarrassed to be around him. Inspired by Spider-man's selfless acts she start to distance herself from her alpha bitch ways and pursue helping people in her own way. Becoming much more dere to Parker.

>Not making Flash the buff tomboy who constantly is tsundere for Peter, and just melts at the sign of Spider-Man

Great.

>Jackal
>See Spiderman
>Schlicking intensifies

Is that much different from regular Jackal?

I just want to see Jean DeWolfe as a Romance Route.

Casey Connor's got dark all of a sudden.

>it has learned to feel

Wojakbiote.

It needs one more to balance out.

>Yandere Venom

What about Wade?

Deadpool/Peter is a shitty ship

What part of "not rule 63 Flash" don't people get? Does nobody see the brilliance? You start out thinking flash isn't a romance route because he's 100% man. Then sometime down the line when you think no more waifus are going to be established you start making Peter hang out with Flash to try to cut out the bullying cuz he knows via spiderman that Flash isn't all that bad. Turns out to be a good move, the bullying stops immediately and you earn access to the school gym for extra time practising Spidey skills with ya man Flash.

Suddenly he's asking you to the prom, pic related is yfw

I have the image on my phone.
Sorry.

GET BACK HERE SHOCKER.

SHOOOOOOOOCKEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR

>self insert harem fags
>dicklet Peter fags cucking him
Why cant Spideyfags be normal.

I'LL CHASE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH

Sounds like a bad end that may or may not involve tentacles.