LOOK MORTY I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE
IM PICKLE RICK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=33MV7fvdhxI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kino

Who was in the wrong here

OP for making this dumb fucking thread again

Honestly didn't like the direction they took with the episode.
Would have been better if they didn't go the super ridiculous byonic pickle route, and he had to somehow get out of pickle body in the garage.
I also fucking hated how they had beth do one of those cop out expository "jokes" where they explain the whole situation in one go. If they just panned out and shown us the needle contraption, we would have understood just the same.

tfw not smart enough to understand this

I wouldn't even think of this shit ever again if you fags didn't bring it up every other day.

LOOK AT ME MORTY I TURNED MYSELF INTO A MEDDLING KID
IM VELMA RICK

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A *burp* SHITPOST MORTY

I'M SHITPOST RICK

After seeing the original preview for this episode I was actually looking forward to it because I assumed that the entire episode would consist of him working his way out of the sewers by slowly upgrading his body with more complex organisms, working his way up the food chain. The organization thing was kind of enjoyable, but I was really bummed that he only went through the cockroaches and rats.

Someone post the copypasta.

>Muh subtlety, muh nuance
>muh nihilism
>muh pickle Rick

sage this shit

I drive an Uber around a college town for extra cash and this one drunk hipster looking asshole got in my car, spilled his beer, kept going on and on about how he was a grad student going for a PhD.
Now that's not so bad really, but 6 times in the short drive he would SCREAM at the top of his lungs "IM PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIICK" out the window.
Oh yeah he also puked on my leather seats.
>mfw trying to contain the rage inside

Why are Sup Forums memes always so stale?

The morons who got triggered by it enough for the meme to spread and become far more obnoxious than it was going to. A few people did it, the massive retarded "REEEEE" from all the autists made people want to do it more.

Was just about to post this. I actually think the pickle rick joke itself is handled great - Mortys, confused, worried reaction is perfect. Like, this is retarded even for you, Rick. The rest of the episode should have been Rick pathetically trying to turn himself back, not that action shit.

I mean really, the B-movie action parody wasn't even that good.

Morty could of just bitten his head off there. He would of been powerless to stop him, his family would never of known and Morty would of been free.

should've hammered him to death, you human bean

>pickle rick vore

>friend of mine invites me over for beers
>another one of his friends is there
>whole time he is sweating and playing techno music on his phone
>tries to put on something on Hulu or some shit
>"DUDE HAVE YOU SEEN RICK AND MORTY THE NEW SEASON IS AWESOME"
>he puts on a episode
>he's laughing so hard, rocking about in his chair
>keeps farting and sweating
>"I NEED ANOTHER BEER"
>he gets up and walks into the bathroom
>he's in the bathroom so long we forgot he was there
>he passed out on the toilet, but not before shitting his pants and completely removing his pants on the bathroom floor
>my friend just puts a blanket over him and leaves him there

>bitten his head off
He would of died instantly.

I TURNED MYSELF INTO GOD MORTY

there should be an alternate universe where that happens

There just might be...

You must be a real professional,i would have thrown his ass out after the first Reddit and Memey joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=33MV7fvdhxI IM PICKLE RICKKKKKKK!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAH

I TURNED MYSELF IN TO THE PIRATE KING, MORTY

He already is a fucking god.

fucking Rickle Prick

I'm in great pain, please help me!

I don't get mad very easily, also he foot the bill for the cleaning, a nice $150 fuck you charge courtesy of Uber which felt pretty good.

The left can't meme.

Honestly, after spotting the hanging syringe, I would have just taken Pickle Rick in my hand and put him in my car in a bag, and make him sit through the therapy session.

Fuck, now I kinda want to see that

that's a cucumber

He gets himself into a pickle XD

This fucking worse than Get Swifty.
Its worse than "Arrow to the knee".

Fuck this shit show, and fuck Dan "boo hoo, feel bad for me" Harmon

>Dan "boo hoo, feel bad for me" Harmon

I admit I was kinda sympathetic when he first started sharing his feelings around being fired from Community.

It's been years. And he's still whining.

this is worse than an episode of family guy

Yeah, only its worse cause he's let his "woe is me" shit corrupt both Community and Rick and Morty.

So whats the problem?

My dearest grandson Mortimer, might I request your undivided attention. Via the use of unfathomably complex and exceptionally dangerous genetic experiments, I have succeeded in re-configuring my person into that of the common edible brine-pickled cucumber.

Therefore, I am boisterously proclaiming my newly conceived moniker and title, to reflect this unusual and notably startling transformation. The Brine-Pickled Cucumber Whom You May Refer To As Richard.

Use of the word pickle on this board should deserve an automatic ban.

I thought this Pickle Rick shit would stop. Guys it wasn't that funny. Fuck off back musical.ly or Reddit.

>another Rick comes in after that moment to take C137's place since his Morty died
It'll never end

>Guys it wasn't that funny

Didn't you noticed that the people who became obsessed with Pickle Rick are the autists that hate the show?

It not being funny is the joke. It's just bane posting Mk II.

I turned myself into an orange morty!!!
IM ORANGE RIIIICK

xD

Edit: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

t. feminist therapist

AHHHHHHHH MORTY

I ACCIDENTALLY TURN MYSELF TO A SHITTY PENIS AND PREV SONG

HELP!!!!!

>Would have been better if they didn't go the super ridiculous byonic pickle route
Too boring for R&M audience.

>If they just panned out and shown us the needle contraption, we would have understood just the same.
Too subtle for R&M audience.

I thought his name was Dan "Self" Harmon

You motherfucker

>Was just about to post this. I actually think the pickle rick joke itself is handled great - Mortys, confused, worried reaction is perfect. Like, this is retarded even for you, Rick.
Exactly. When the episode started I was surpirsed because I thought that PICKLE RIIIICK was too quirky even for R&M. Then when I saw Morty I thought they were just being self-aware, but as the episode dragged on.... It was plain bad.

possibly the best moment in entire the history of animation, so many layers