What was his endgame?

What was his endgame?

To win
(to lose)

Checkmate.

>implying most of Sup Forums aren't barely pubescent fags who were born well after this short was released

Win the argument.

To restore vintage toys to presentable conditions.

To give people ASMR.

How could he have made this move?

fuck this did not age well.

speedforce

It was me, geri!

Yeah, old CGI is pretty awful to look at now.

You need to think with portals.

user it's over twenty years old. did anyone else go through like ten different ones on youtube until you found one you could actually hear?

Hehe, it's funny because endgame is a chess thing.

>tfw vaguely remember seeing this but can't recall where it's from
Gimme a source lads

It's a Pixar short called Geri's Game.

Pixar short that played before A Bugs Life

He had no friends.

Not dying alone.

Ah, thanks.
That explains where I saw it.

Underrated, I'm in tears

At first I thought he was just senile, but in Toy Story 2 he's actually a knowledgeable professional. He's just lonely because he wasted his life fixing toys instead of meeting people.

Or maybe he's just an old man with too much time on his hands?

Yeah, don't know why people go for edgy shit like he had Alzheimer's or something when boredom could explain it well enough. She you get that old you don't give a shit anymore

I legitimately like the "plastic" aesthetic of 90's early 00's CGI than the weird hyper-realism, yet still cartoony proportions of today's CGI.

The Incredibles to me is peak CGI, everything after looks weird as shit. Pic related.

But that looks exactly like the art style from the books.

before i read your post I thought you were going to use captain underpants as an example of good modern CGI. It looks nice and matched the original artstyle pretty well.

Did the comics have such rediculously big teeth as well?

That's exactly my point. It's the fact that it looks super cartoony and shit, but it also has realistic lighting, shading, post-processing, and super finely-detailed textures. It clashes too much. If Captain Underpants was the same, only with like, 2003ish tech, it would look great. But here it just looks weird as hell. It's like the reverse uncanny valley.

Yes, whenever teeth were drawn.

Sauce?

beating that cocky fuck who wore contacts to make himself look like he had 20/20 vision.

This short confused the fuck out of me as a kid. I thought he had like a twin brother he was playing