"Dad this is my new boyfriend, Jamal."

>"Dad this is my new boyfriend, Jamal."
Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wg52cE6VHDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she looks too mixed to ever be my daughter anyways

The girl is kinda niggerish looking.

Hello fellow white friend, how do you do?

Don sheets. Burn cross. Hang nigger. Sleep soundly.

I've already failed at that point.

"The free market will fix it" will be all I'd have left.

That girl looks like one of those tough girl tom boy types

they can do whatever they want they aren't human

>Dad
NOT ANYMORE

tpbp

>flag
kek

Honestly, close door, lock door, go to her room and throw her shit out the window
So long, coalburner.

have an abortion

He looks like a soccer player, does he have money?

Come out back son. I have a nice backyard. Honey, go to your room, I need to have some man to man talk with Jamal.

>proceed to lynch Jamal.

Hang him up in front of the house

I would do this even though I'm black.
youtube.com/watch?v=wg52cE6VHDs

Shoot her through the head and it'll hit some vitals on the nog. Win/win.

why is jamal always used as a nig name? is it realy that common? i've only ever heard sandnigs called jamal t.bh and jamal crawford

Call me Derek Vinyard.

Go to the closest mosque and ask them how to do a good honour killing, although tbqh of my daughter would even consider talking to a nigger then I've clearly failed as a father

>wat do
>jamal is kill

ha.

Shoot him and hope she loves you.

Where the fuck did you found a negr?

I don't have a daughter.

So we do understand each udda,,, youre a tootsun...

kill them then myself

"Hi Jamal, I think I remember you.... you were the accounting intern in my department last summer, weren't you? How's grad school going?"

"Katie, I'm glad you brought this guy home. Your last boyfriend Cletus T. Peckerwood is still shitposting on Sup Forums and has been 3 credits away from his degree in Autism Studies for about 5 years now, hasn't he?"

Well, dear. I hope Jamal can pay for your college education, the rent on the apartment you're going to be immediately moving into and I hope he can put food in your fridge, because I sure as shit won't be doing all that for you anymore. Have fun with your teenage rebellion, dear.

only acceptable answer

Dont see a problen if he's a decent person, run him by the rules.

And let it be known if he fucks up or hurts her I will kill him.

Ima jamal these nuts in your mouth bitch.

>tootsoon

It's titsune, ya fucking mong

Be happy for her? I really don't get this question.

>tell them I am so happy
>demand he have rough sex with my daughter on the living room floor in front of me
>shoot them both and call the cops
>dont know what happened, caught this guy raping my daughter but unfortunately hit her too while attempting to stop this heinous crime

1 dead nigger, 1 less defective daughter. And nothing of value was lost.

this

>"I don't have a daughter."
>closes door on them
>locks door
>goes back to eating dinner

>Close door.
>Lock door.
>Put all of her shit in garbage bags.
>Unlock door.
>Open door
>Throw all her shit out while telling her to enjoy being a single mom to a monkeybaby

>looks at wife

"Betty, grab my shotgun. Kill that nigger and bury him in the yard. Kill that nigger-banger of a daughter and blame it on the jungle-bunny."

Welcome to the family Jamal. Are you registered to vote? We support Hillary Clinton in this home.

My uncle told my cousin that if he sees here with a black man it's another nigger dead on the evening news.

Two weeks later her 'black friend' died in a drive by. The crime is still unsolved to this day. No witnesses, middle of the night, one rifle round to the head at point blank.

You're German.

You wouldn't.

honorkilling.exe