Hello Sup Forums, how does this make you feel?

Hello Sup Forums, how does this make you feel?

feel sad for whores and niggers

>see flag
still recovering after the war?

>Americans grabbing Austrian woman
feels good.

She's Russian, so she's not white.

Isn't that slav chick the same one in that old as fuck picture with the slav dude making some funny face?

Shit I wish I had that pic.
Anyways these slav strip show things are too hardcore, it's pretty rare to find a place where they let you play with the goodies like that.

Kek

who dis

Harlot.

How do i feel?

Its sad. Shes such a beautiful girl. She could make a man very happy and make beautiful babies.. Instead shes reduced herself to being a degenerate whore.

How do i feel about all the blacks touching her? They could all be white and id feel the same way. Such potential. All wasted.

like niggers have no shame , are subhuman and no better than animals

Makes me want to jack off cause that broad is a real looker.

this

A degenerate who wants to be hung with the chimps.

She looks inflatable.. Nothing of value is lost

its a guy tucking his dick

They look like they're about to fucking rip her apart, was she ever seen again?

>The Battle of Vienna was won so this post could be made

Bimbos are a national treasure.

I see an empowered, employed white women making more money than 4 black males doing the same job.

>Boobs are fake
>Lips are fake
>Hair color is fake

she doesn't seem happy desu senpai

tucked penis

anyone who can keep a straight face while being fondled by several men at once is a whore.

>still caring about 3d

lmao

is katya sambuca big over there?

I can't imagine someone who gets naked and dildos herself on stage having any kind of large fame

idiot used goods damaged whore, shes already been lost so who cares. Unfortunately some beta cuck will marry her and think hes really lucky.

ya i feel kinda of sad for the girl, extremely pretty but no foresight. sometimes i feel like im the only one who could save them from their stupidity, but that same stupidity drives me away

>sometimes i feel like im the only one who could save them from their stupidity, but that same stupidity drives me away

this

>mfw I see OPs picture

I seriously want a look in her mind, her past, her decisions, how she ended up doing what she is, why

neck yourself white knight cucks

this woman has no excuse outside of the unlikely scenario that shes a slave

she is a stupid fucking whore that has reduced her entire worth to being a piece of meat that aids losers in ejaculating

shes jew tier

Has anyone noticed that that is a single tit in the middle of her chest?

I've seen this posted on here before isn't this a singer from Austria?