I love the Tintin comics. Tintin and Haddock seem like such good friends. Just a genuine, friendly relationship

I love the Tintin comics. Tintin and Haddock seem like such good friends. Just a genuine, friendly relationship.

Is EVERY thread Sup Forums bait now?

I'm bi and might even ship these two, in a fantasy situation, but this is one hell of an ugly drawing.

And I'll happily admit that they don't seem into each other in the actual original comics.

Sorry.

I like that Snowy looks tired of their shit. That's the correct response.

user this isn't pol bait. Its the gay daddy/son lovers version of fujoshits and how they want all the boys to kiss in Voltron, or how everyone thinks Marcie and Peppermint Patty and Velma are dykes.

Sometimes your dickheadcanon is the only cannon that you want to shoot. And somehow the weirdest shit becomes an icon for degenerates.

Bingo. Sup Forums is ruining Sup Forums thanks to lazy mods. Every thread is some dumb attempt to make someone's possible, but unlikely minority or gay status offend us.

I'm also the guy who posted above you. I'm bi but I don't give a fuck anymore. I'm not even offended. Just bored.

>And somehow the weirdest shit becomes an icon for degenerates.

All of Sup Forums is near degenerate at this point. I know you mean gay/bi people but I mean people who actually devote their lives to being assholes. Fucked in the head.

>homosexuality is Sup Forums bait
What the fuck? This makes no sense. Maybe go outside your bubble and you'll realize that not everything is about Sup Forums.

>Velma
Velma is literally a lesbian in Mystery Inc you moron.

Tintin and Captain Haddock are godly and decent people and merely good friends. Everything else is just entirely made up by people who have a dirty mind and/or tend to misunderstand even the most wholesome of situations.

>on model
I can masturbate to this

Haddock is a handsome motherfucker and i'm not even a homo

No I was talking about you straight weirdos too because you and Shadman turn that little girl from Ben 10 into a pedo icon

Thank God Hergé is dead so he doesn't have to bear witness to this travesty of his magnum opus.

>ugly drawing.
I kinda like that drawing style.

Bro-ship always gets fetishised as gay lovers. See Batman and Robin.
But you can always take one story or concept and put a different spin on it.

Why are there so many faggots on Sup Forums these days? You guys ruined /r9k/, must you ruin this board too?

Why does everything need to turn gay?

wah wah wah wah wah

I hope you weren't trying to start a gay thread, user, because nowadays Sup Forums is so retarded that anything besides "here, dump your gay shit below" will be treated as bait or have anons bitching.

Can't have a normal friendship between two characters of the same sex or gender nowadays, too much shipping autism for that.

Real talk though, what's his superpower?

>fujoshitters at it again when /cm/ and /y/ exist

luck manipulation + mild regeneration

>nowadays
Slash was invented in the 60's. When were you born, the 40's?

being a decently capable white male

People wouldn't complain if Tintin was a girl. Most of the story would make more sense anyway. Like living with older men, and getting kidnapped and tied up instead of being killed on sight.

>these days
can you at least pretend to have been here more than three days?

How does one ruin /r9k/?

By fixing it

FUUUUCKING FUUJJOSHITS!

I'm really worried they're gonna spoil the sequel by forcing some female character in there, especially after all the bitching people did and considering what Jackson did to the Hobbit films.