Would you be able to do this to your alternate selves?

Would you be able to do this to your alternate selves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=02_1G2ABIeI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would I care about an alternate self ? It's not me

why I would I let my alternate have the pleasure machine? I go in the pleasure machine.

I certainly wouldn't be able, because I don't know how to make those.

It doesn't matter if I won't do it, another me will.

He is the happiest Rick of all.

>It ain't me starts playing

Haven't watched this so I don't know what I'm looking at.

youtube.com/watch?v=02_1G2ABIeI

Ah, well duh. If anyone is gonna jew me it's me.

Would you and other versions of yourself gang up on and bully a dumber version of yourself?

He eats shit user

THAT'S A LIE

Yes.
Just like how I would fuck my other selves.

>not working with your alternate selves as a team to do things you'll never be able to do alone
Bunch of simpletons in this thread.

Being stungunned, forcibly separated from your daughter and mindfucked for the rest of eternity to milk for your brain juice so that other versions of yourself can enjoy happiness.

I already have.

I dont think there are any alternate selves. I dont follow the leap in logic from unpredictability of particles to sliders style infinite universes, its just pop science.

Like suck your own dick? A room full of monkeys ain't gonna get a lot much more done than just 1 monkey unless it's making a mess of things

>tfw you are dumbest version

Then why did you reply

No, because I'm not a clown who believes that repetition decreases the intrinsic value of life.

>unpredictability of particles
Somebody's not up on their string theory.

fpbp

Was he actually dumber? He still knew how to do all the super science shit

This isn't even a new episode. Why enter a thread of a show you're not invested in?

If all the other mes feel the same amount of hatred for myself that I do, then we'd all just slaughter each other.

>constantly re-living the happiest moment of his life on loop
Nigger, I would do that to myself.

Maybe youre already doing it to yourself right now

he doesnt look at that old, how does anyone know that would have been the happiest moment of his entire life?

Fucker, my life might not be amazing, but I had better moments than browsing fucking Sup Forums.

That was the whole point of that machine, it took the chemicals secreted by the brain of a person re-living his happiest memories and synthesized them into a flavor.

>It Aint Me

'Fortunate Son', son.

You can relive any moment you like without being hooked up to a milking machine by your other selves.

This

>'Fortunate Son', son.
Does the actual name matter even if communication was still achieved?

Yeah, but this way he is being useful as well as happy.

I hope you're being stupid on purpose.

If there was any chance of them goung blade runner.
I'd do worst

Yes

He took a month to do a new portal juice, while Rick would probably do it in a day. He is still super smart,but not as broken as Rick.

Also, the comic made him the best Rick ever, along with Cop Rick.

If I had the ability to travel to parallel dimensions? I think I would default to "I don't belong here. I shouldn't touch anything" mode.
Seriously, I have no stake in other universes. I'd want to interact with them as little as possible.
It's a turf thing. The parallel version of me gets his universe and I get mine. I shouldn't interfere in alternate reality's development unless something there is going to affect me (e.g. some Dormammu motherfucker)

>Constantly reliving your happiest moment
What would that moment be for you, Anons?

Hardmode: No Childhood

high school graduation

I find it unlikely that even with the confines of infinitie possibilities that there exists a version of myself that is actually happy.

My first handjob. It was in the middle of a full metal alchemist movie and afterwards we played DBZ tenchaichi 3.

This is my ultimate fear about meeting alternative me's

Every alternate has a better life than me

No, but then I'm not a sociopath

No, I would just use a cloning machine to make a fetal copy of the happier version of me then upload the happier one's memories into the clone and milk it, less moral qualms that way.

Look at the color of his teeth
Compare to any other Rick

GnR concert in my 20th birthday.

Maybe this as well.

Or playing MGR and/or Twisted Metal 2012's online for the first time.

I'm not sure if I'm either jaded, cynical, or just have high standards or something, but I can't remember a truly happy moment, where I didn't wanted that moment to end or something like that. Those three are times where I was having hella fun, though.

At what point does an alternate you, stop or start being an alternate you? Is it when you have the same DNA? Or mostly similar? In a reality where a Rick has a brother, how do they decide who's the 'rick'? I mean, shit DNA wise, there's Ricks who aren't even (fully) human.

Getting my EGA after the Crucible in boot camp.

Any time my ex and our son were still with me
That first year of his life was the best year of mine
I miss his laugh every day
His big goofy smile

She left me. I've sworn off relationships that aren't with her. If it's not her, it's no one.
Every day is a battle to earn her back and to have my son under my roof again, in my arms. To play with him. To see his smile for myself.

Context? Why'd she bail?

I can't think of anything

>With sex
When I took that girls virginity when I was 17
>Without sex
The first week that I moved to San Fran when I thought the world was my oyster before the reality set in that I didn't have a clue what I was doing

Going shopping for a day with my then-girlfriend, looking for a present for her roommate, and just enjoying eachother's company for an afternoon.
It's been 4 years and I should have moved on, but I just haven't. I still wake up in the middle of the night after dreaming about it and reliving all the happier moments, then I remember where I am, how long it's been, and how I've done nothing with my life for half a decade except sitting alone in an empty room and dwelling on my many failings as a person.
Fuck you very much for asking.

Holy fucking shit

My day spent in a theme park, nothing bad happened that day and everything was fun.

SOMEWHERE OUT ON THAT HORIZON

Gotta be honest, dude, I'm still not sure whether my alt-self and I wouldn't try to kill each other on sight...

The first time I tried shrooms and one of my best friends was tripsitting me, the dude took me to multiple places in nature, and we went by this lake. It was early march and cold as fuck apparently, but it was probably an hourdown from sundown and I sat on this pier watching the purple/white ripples in the water slowly turn back into water and in that one moment, after the trip in the posttrip euphoria that you feel everything in my life felt perfect for me, that one moment. Everything was fine, was going to work out. I had my friend right here, and nature was so beautiful, the world so peaceful all my worries melted away and I felt at one with the world, myself, and everything around me for what felt like eternity happened to only be around an hour and a half, but that moment kind of stuck with me. Makes me feel better even if it was induced by some kind of drug.

whoa dude drugs haha

maybe i'm a cynical broken piece of shit mate, but I spend far too much time worrying about the future and what actions, inactions, etc everything I do affects it, how I effect the memories of others, where I am and shit. I mean I've got a fucked up childhood, and a messed up life. I live it, it's kind of pathetic and screwed up but I don't need to blogpost more about it than I already am, but part of what made that moment so wonderful was the drugs letting those things that hold me back go away, and also everything my friend did for me that day just to make sure I was having a good time too while tripping. If I didn't have my friend there it sure as hell wouldn't have been that great of a memory.

whoa dude teenage angst far past the appropriate age haha

Just couldn't keep it up.
Worked 3 jobs so she could stay at home with him. It was definitely worth it to me just so he could breastfeed for the full year+. But it just crumbled. Maybe she went stir crazy. Maybe I buckled under the pressure, took her for granted, didn't treat her well enough.

Boy's 14 months now, so this is all fairly recent. I'm still pretty young, not even half way through my 20's.
It's ultimately a good thing. A chance for both of us to structure our lives, build something for ourselves.
I have a chance to go to school and learn a trade. She does too.
Even if it takes 5-10 years, it's all gonna be worth it.
Some people look at it like I threw something away. I just can't see it that way. Y'all simply don't know real love until you have a son, hold him for the first time.
No greater drive in the world.

Happiness isn't clinging to the old moments. It's making a life that makes moments you look forward to experience and enjoy experiencing when they come.

I remember nothing that I would consider a happiest moment.

I don't think I have a favorite food either.

Life is worth living for itself. There are peaks and valleys, but the line is worth it, and you should never think that either will ever come again.

>Some people look at it like I threw something away. I just can't see it that way. Y'all simply don't know real love until you have a son, hold him for the first time.
>No greater drive in the world.

That was beautiful user.

I wish you and your family the best.

That time I managed to charm a girl I met on a sex chat through Skype. She thought I was funny and interesting, also hot. She was so beautiful.
I think that's the best I've ever gotten. I reread the conversation now and then; we never talked again. I had been in such a roll that day that I never tried again because I knew I wouldn't live up to the expectations I had set up that day. Story of my life.

Getting my first paycheck.

Just a casual hang out with my best friend.

>work three jobs to provide for wife
>she leaves you because you're not spending enough time with her
She sounds like an ungrateful bitch. Focus on getting the kid back if it seems like she can't cut it as a single mom.

The morning after my ex and I first made love. We were each others' firsts and it was one of those awkward but wonderful first times. Afterwards we fell asleep in each other's arms. I woke up first, she was still wrapped in my arms, nuzzled into that little nook between the end of the shoulder and the center of the collarbone. I just laid their listening to her sleep and stroking her hair.

A few months later her racist-as-fuck parents threatened to disown her if she didn't stop dating "that white boy" and things fell apart. But for that moment I was as happy as I can remember ever being.

Honestly there is something so satisfying about this.

You will always be superior than pedo you.

Unless you're pedo you. In which case go fuck yourself with a rusty razor.

Huh, I've objectively done some cool shit in the last 2 years, but I only feel a constant low grade feeling of annoyance. Anhedonia is a shit

Perhaps when the runner's high kicks in during a night time run during a storm. There's a feeling of "I could go on forever like this", you could loop me in there and juice me for endorphins, I guess.

We'd be to busy Arguing over who's bottoming first.

You must be mistaken, user, minorities can't be racist against white people, that's not a thing.