Flash #31 Storytime

Anyone planning on getting this?

>those fuck ugly covers

The Main cover is alright.

No it isn't. Just like the art in general is beyond shit.

It's okay, it isn't great but it isn't the worst art I've seen

CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIN

Thanks OP

Heh

I don't really get the point of making The Flash super reliant on just zapping things with his lightning. It's like they want some shitty version of Black Lightning.

>It was me.
I can't read that line from Barry in a serious way ever again

Jesus, Barry.

No problem.

I mean cause right now he's having trouble with his powers.

>inb4 "it was me" xD redditors

>What about the other Wally

Well he's fucking dead so problem solved.

If you liked it, pick it up in your LCS
WW Skwad(Gotham Resistance) Hal and pals Action Comics: Detective Comics: JLA:

Just waiting for the rip of the other DC books, will post when they're up

NEXT
>“WELCOME TO IRON HEIGHTS”! It’s Barry Allen’s first day on the job at Iron Heights Penitentiary, and it does NOT go very well as Warden Wolfe proves to be an even more demanding boss than Director Singh at the CCPD Crime Lab! And to top it all off, a ghost from Flash’s past comes back to haunt him!
Interior art by Christian Duce

holy shit I forgot it was wednesday

>What about the other Wally
YOU are the other Wally, motherfucker, also Wally is dead.

oh fuck off. I really want to like this book but Flash has been pretty mediocre since New 52, at least the first issues had some nice art.

Anyway, thanks for the storytime.

Dick move Barry.

Yes. He is probably my favorite artist working right now. Even if I don’t like the idea of joker goes trump

I really like the art for the first 10 pages, even last half is at least fine. In no way shape of form is it beyond shit, it's nowhere even near bad.

How's Gotham Garage? None of the other rips are up, you guys want me to storytime it?

Yikes Barry

>That last panel
>Must walk away angrily but still show off my ass

KKKKAAAAAAAAANNNNNNEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Oh hey maybe this will be the issue we get back on tra--
Fucking hell man. I hate this shit.

Yeah, and he wont come back any longer, he was ERASED, no one remembers him, no one knows who he is, even linda.

Anyone know what's gonna happen on Issue 33? Apparently that issue isn't being included in the Vol 5 TPB of this series
Is it going to be a Dark Nights Tie-in or something?

Cry harder, faggot, that sure will help.

Bats Out of Hell!

No. As much as I love his art the preview that was released put me off the idea of ever reading this. I'll save the covers and splash pages once they get posted here and call it a day.

Normally I get tired of returning to status quo, but can we ditch the negative speed force powers and give Barry his old job back? This all seems like rather forced drama.

>What about the other Wally?

"Nevermind Geoff's fanboyism, we're going to keep ignoring the other, faster, stronger, speed-force connected and knowledgeable about the whole altered history crisis- Flash in favor of this CW diversity friendly BULLSHIT. Also... I think he died, so w/e"

Yeah, well I think after the next arc we're going back to status quo.

>Wally can take care of himself
>is dead

I mean, that's pretty well taken care of.

How'd he die?