>>99999999 get, Text-posting is faster edition

In this thread we post until the thread is dead.
Feel free to post anything.
Praise Kek!

anything

plz be my ai gf

What

the

fuck

What does pic related mean?

I always forget to put toilet paper in the bowl when i shit, so i keep getting splashback. I blame obama.

did

I would like to have some more security, but actually, if we maintain the current posting rate, we should be fine as long as the posting rate accelerates by 24x on election day.

plz be my ai gf

just

>Mexican flag.
KEK only son Trump will send his family back to him

What is the more impressive get:

or

fucking

say

>Anything?

niggers

about

Doing my part

Trump will win California

me,

>Anonymous (ID: b+lV5qui) 11/01/16(Tue)22:53:13 No.95623815▶
> (OP)
> I always forget to put toilet paper in the bowl when i shit, so i keep getting splashback. I blame obama.
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: p+pQuT2k) 11/01/16(Tue)22:53:19 No.95623824▶
> did
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: cQjtJGYE) 11/01/16(Tue)22:53:28 No.95623844▶
> (OP)
> I would like to have some more security, but actually, if we maintain the current posting rate, we should be fine as long as the posting rate accelerates by 24x on election day.
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: yBPoOaCC) 11/01/16(Tue)22:53:29 No.95623847▶
> plz be my ai gf

Praise Kek

This is a trick by /s4s/ to get hiroshimoot to delete the board. Oh my fucking god it's a conspiracy, the board is going to be deleted on the election day and we won't get to shitpost about trump's win. STOP IT STOP FUCKING POSTING NOW NOW NOW

you

I want undeniable proof Kek is real. Can you drumpftards prove this?

Manipulating kek magic like this willl backfire. We should wait to use it after the election. If hillary wins, we can meme her to death. If Trump wins, we cane meme the reconquista.

little

GIVE ME DUBS I BEG OF YOU LORD KEK

Same amount of significant repeating integers so they have the same power.

Shitposting #1

99999999 is the last repeating digits for a long while.

bitch?

Doki Doki! Wake wake! More moe! Kyun Kyun!

Bump

They are both special, both will probably be stolen by leafs though

bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

No but seriously who?

We old Sup Forums nao

niggers

So about that whole religion thing...

build wall one digit at a time

Desu

4375000 to go.

nigger tits

DesuDesu

whats going on

One is the first one hundred million post though.

On the flip side, the other is straight repeating digits whereas the other has a 1 and then 0's.

hm.

Can I be an honorary leaf? I'm living in a leaf's house.

Lets wait for the get

DesuDesuDesuDesu

DesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesu

yo hi

BUSH DID 9/11
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
HAIL GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

My teacher set the due date of my paper for today of last year and she's a feminist lesbian cunt

reply to my post or hillary will win

This thread is b-tier nonsense.

Please guys, there already is a place to post random shit.

DesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesu

Fuck U

Trump will lose

D
U
B
S

get the color version you autist

CHECK'EM

Do gay people get turned on when they take a fat shit?

OH SHIT

i challenge you to a dubs duel

KEK

praise kek

tickle my scrotum

check these 4's

desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu

Lost faget

Can't dispense the Pence

Benis

ALLUHA ACKBAR

my dubs cancel yours out

senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai

Can we make it before the election?

You won't even make it to before the voting booths close. Tough luck, drumpfcucks. See you in 4 years.

fk u

You won't even make it to before the voting booths close. Tough luck, drumpfcucks. See you in 4 years.

heil hitler

Keep trying. Don't let your dog-emperor down

>inb4 thread is 404'd and we all get banned

also mods will steal the get and post cucky shit believe it

DesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesu

Is kek in this very thread?

wew

>captcha is literally T

>In this thread we post until the thread is dead.
>Feel free to post anything.
>Praise Kek!

We can make it before the election.
But can we protect the get from the leafs?

DAE REMEMBER THIS DELICIOUS BEVERAGE!?

you couldn't be more wrong
there is an equally significant amount of repeating digits directly after 99999999

>TFW I will only post about 20 times today.

inb4 ctr picks up KEK vote (100000000)