youtube.com/watch?v=CUmq7P2NTwg
youtube.com/watch?v=ccC9K2XJZf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off leaf

>this isn't even a doozie, this is a double doozie

SHADILAY STYXERS

This again.

>Well, that's about all. Peace out.

Post some of his songs, that fucker knows how to sing.

very very funny

I guess we can roll this out.

overall i would say he makes more sense than most of the alternative media and mainstream media

i dislike his refusal to accept the conspiracy theory that the jewish cabal is enveloping the west. its so obvious

fuck off nigger

are we shilling for styx again?
youtube.com/watch?v=CUmq7P2NTwg

I've never heard him even bring that subject up.

War styxhexenhammer666 is best styxhexenhammer666

He's posted on Sup Forums saying it
He thinks it's absurd to think that many people can work together so flawlessly

Lick my shitty asshole ya fucking cunt

That's about all

Peace out

Does he? I'd like to hear.

Also styx are you here? A warlock pooped my bed and I'm pissed!

styx is gordon white for virgins
does styx follow runesoup? he certainly has yet to say anything that gordon didn't say better.

Now, I find this funny

>Does he? I'd like to hear.
youtube.com/watch?v=ccC9K2XJZf4

I am enjoying his channel. Also His new book on meme magic was enjoyable.

>gordon
who the fuck is that

well look at us, shitposting Doland Dreumpf to the presidency.

Fuck you Bobby Jones!

THICC

this one's a doozie

I'd say he's at last as good as Weird Al.

Shadilay Styxers

He has very wise looking eyes. Like an old hermit wizard that lives in a tower in the woods sort of eyes.

Got the one of him from highschool before he overdosed on red-pill?

Legacy media, talking heads.

I think we have little to zero effect on the election personally.
Only our lord kek does.
We simply summoned the god of chaos, who favors the chaos candidate

Styx pepe legit looks like Penn Jilette.

I have the same problem. I don't need glasses, but any time I wear sunglasses this shit happens.

>canada

Shadilay Styxxers

Why did this have to happen?

Of course he is wearing leather pants.

Our we not vessels of chaos?

i mean to be fair we already barely have a say in the election as is because the electoral college sucks ass. popular vote would be a much better way to elect our president. for the people my ass.

>checked

Shadilay Styxers

Fuck, I want to see a follow-up to that story.

Where can I get a leather pant suit and jacket like that? It must be nice and cool on the skin.

The lamestream media

I can already tell he's got a big white penis

SHALIDAY STYXXERS!

Us Canadians are proud on our annual cans. Its tradition to save them all year and then cash them in the week before Canada day for beer money. Last year I had just over $400 in cans and bottles.

It's considered faux pas to take our cans home from a party or a gathering. They are to serve as a treat to the host

We're his vessel but you cannot claim to be the force that drives the hammer.

Ikr. Not sure why but I always picture him with like a ten inch coke can thick penis with a mean curve to it

Jesus Christ Canada.

Has anyone here stopped watching Molyneux since they discovered Styx?

>New video is a poll

>Save up for a "powerful laptop"
>plays casual shit like battlefield
>Wants to buy a shitty mic or logitech cam

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, how can this man be so fucking dumb and not do his research or build a fucking PC

i'm not watching this dumb emo fagget ever again

I regret not saving the follow up

no

Skinny guys often have enormous cocks for some reason

I guess they might be so skinny because they don't feel a need to compensate for anything.

>mfw I made this one
shadilay styxers

Discovered Styx 1st, but lately there is something about Mollymew's voice that somehow derails my capacity to pay attention. He just goes on and on and on and on.... then the video is over and I have no fucking idea wtf just happened.

I can follow Styx more easily for some reason.

it's the height factor.
Usually height = big wiener.

Well done sir.

Shadilay Styxers

>That pic

FUCKING WHY?

Molyneux is a train wreck. He does a video about libertarians and talks about circumcision and spanking. I was listening to the podcast in the car with my mom and it was fucking cringe and I had to turn it off.

Even his interviews suck lately, and Molyneux's opinions come off scripted and fake and pandering.

Not an argument

runesoup.com
gordon runs the best blog.

>wicca necklace
let me get this straight, Sup Forums is sucking an ACTUAL WICCAN'S four inch penis? this is hilarious, you guys are cucking yourselves harder than you realize. it would make sense if styx were a cute girl, but he's getting basic glamour to work despite being ass-ugly. maybe it's cuz he's so nonthreatening. it's fascinating.

Shadilay Styxers

I love it when women do this. They know exactly what they are doing and it's beautiful.

He looks like Sam Hyde in that one

O wow

Hi Styxx,

Reminder that you will be tolerated as long as you are useful. Nevertheless, there is a witch-hunt coming soon.

-Metronome

Yes

Jesus Christ, this fucking guy. What the fuck is going on in the pic? Is this part of his tv show?

do you guys think he gets a lot of pussy?

He's remarkably articulate / witty, and he provides all the info you need regarding the elections.

Who the fuck cares if he's into some strange shit?

why not?

Why though?

What is his IQ?

I prefer Styx because he knows Sup Forums happenings and memes. Molyneux is appealing to a much wider audience and doesn't use or even know about Sup Forums

>Who the fuck cares if he's into some strange shit?

user's who got bullied in HS for being into things they enjoy are usually the first to bully those who do what they enjoy.
They're unintelligent and acting on impulsive adolescent survival instinct

120?

Dubs into dubs

Shadilay indeed

M E M E

Molyneux is often bending the facts to fit his narrative. Styx does not, in this election anyway

(You)

can you provide some older material with him bending facts?

I jettisoned Molyneux a long time ago because he's preachy and condescending AF at times, in addition to the ideologies i just didn't agree with.

Styx is remarkably similar to myself in many ways, same school focus and religious/spiritual views.

What?

>>plays casual shit like battlefield
wut?

REKT
molyneux has always seemed condescending to me too; like a rambling parent who's 60% correct

you're not a real gamer until you play autismo shit like ARMA, didnt you hear?

I think it's great that styx is into the occult. Everyone interested in the true narrative of history needs to recognize how large a role the esoteric plays, and if you've made that step, you might as well practice it yourself. No, I don't care that he's into magic, I just think wicca is gay. His whole meme magic video is plagiarized from Ramsay Dukes and most of his political observations, like I've said, are things that Gordon White from Runesoup (the main voice in chaos magic these days) posts about on the regular.

Also, just because being pandered to feels good, doesn't mean that you're not being spoon-fed information. Do your own research. If styx points you in the right direction, that's good, but if you stop there, you're cucking yourself pretty hard.

But he does, he's got a fucking Victoria II LP on the channel

Ikr? Why would she photograph something like that?

Shadilay Styxers