MARVEL LEGACY #1 STORYTIME

You can do what you want with this one-shot, plain and simple.

Story first, ads last

Hmmm

End of Cavengers segment (for now)

Welcome back Robbie

BASHENGA!!!!!

Also welcome back current Earth-616 Starbrand.
>look at his fucking face

Why would he be attacking Robbie? He's not even a real rider?

Damn it. This kid was living it up in college and finally getting over the trauma of the Hickman avengers and now he's ready to murder Robbie in cold blood?

Thanks for the storytime, OP, much as I'm dreading it.

Welcome back to Jotunheim Loki, introducing the newest villains.

End Esad Ribic's art — for now.

Art by Steve McNiven

>$&#-damn
Did they just censor "God"?

My exact reaction.

Fucking

Wait, what? They're saying Odin created Midgard? Pretty sure that isn't even the case in mythology...

>Sam Wilson and Jane Foster are still totally kissy face, much to Riri Williams’ chagrin. Not sure who she’d prefer to be kissy face with herself though. — Rich the Leech

that is how that is always censored on tv. Same way asshole gets censored as ass%$#

It's quite impressive that everytime Marvel lowers expectations they still fail to meet them.

>Deadpool is a wanted man, even though he was only obeying the commands of the officially appointed leader of the USA. — Rich the Leech

This fucks with so much of Celestial lore.

Are they the worst trinity?

>cosmic crate

Riri already met Jane Thor. Wtf.

Art by Chris Samnee

Even Waid didn't have a romance, he wrote that as Jane wanting to enjoy the adrenaline and Sam being the straight man who ended up reassuring Jane and remind her to stay grounded as a woman instead of wanting to fight as Thor all the time, plus -as bad as that is- he's with Misty and loyal to her
Dammit Aaron with your shitty writing and your LOL DYING OF CANCER IS FUN narrative

She did?

Art by Russell Dauterman

>Mangog is coming. — Rich the Leech

Aaron is Bendis tier at continuty - if not worse.

>Art by Samnee
>Script by Waid
God is cruel.

Aren't the boxes supposed to be extremely dangerous material?
I'm willing to overlook it for the time being, with how the universe is apparently screwed up for some unknown reason

Saying "god" would make it taking the lord's name in vain aka worse than just "damn"

Art by Alex Maleev

>Tony Stark is gone [to where?] — Rich the Leech

Wait, when did they met?

Hey they gave him his original haircut back.
It looked way better and distinct than the shaved head and spiked top

Back to Esad Ribic

Why does Aaron have Thor constantly flip flop on how he feels about his worthiness, even though he supposedly came to terms with it in unworthy Thor, a book that Aaron himself wrote?

Why is Starbrand throwing rocks? He blasted hulk into space and gave Thor/hyperion a run for their money.

I thought he was punching Carol in the first panel.

Aaron is going to have Mangog job to Jane so badly that this whole build up for him is going to be worthless.

>this shit is supposed to be Watchmen killer

Is this an Evangelion reference?

Who said that?

>Supposed to be
What do you mean I've been sweeping up pieces of the internet all day

>It’s all about a big Celestial that was defeated by the Avengers 1,000,000 BC and buried. And the possibility that some archeologists in Cape Town may be digging him up. — Rich the Leech
>This is SHIELD’s last day – after what went down in Secret Empire, SHIELD is being disbanded and all the agents will be unemployed. or dead. — Rich the Leech
S.H.I.E.L.D. v2 #5 and #6 merged into one oversized annual or one-shot when?

He has always written Thor as a goody two shoes Conan with only two moods -MEAD LE VIKINGS LE MURDER I'M AN ASSHOLE FOR NO REASON and the "somehow invested in mortal matters" Thor. Second one died with GoT and now only the terrible first one remains

Aaron < Johns
Ribic < Frank

No, just break the internet.

Marvel right before they released the variant covers they said legacy would break the internet and be the greatest book you've ever read.

Some delusional piece of shit at either Marvel editorial or among its die-hard fans.

this seems as good a place to ask as any
doesn't being frost-giant grant Loki ice powers?

>It has come to a point where people confuse Carol with blonde males.

>Celestials
Really???

>cops just wanna kill folk

I am mustering a single fuck for none of this

Art by Ed McGuinness

It's not delusion if they know they're lying.

I feel like Celestials and Thanos are being really overexposed in comics leading up to that movie, honestly.

Art by Stuart Immonen

>Norman Osborne still wants magic. — Rich the Leech

el grande padre?

>this is the guy who spent most of his time in the Avengers being traumatized of his own origin and moping about his power being too dangerous
>casually killing two men just doing their job who couldn't have done him any harm anyway
Quality writing

>Finished reading a few minutes ago. Legacy #1 is much better than Rebirth #1. There's nothing in it that will have the same impact as the return of Wally West, or the Watchmen connection, but the story told is way better written and way more compelling.

t. CBR

WHERE IS LOGAN?

And are they really brining him back to be on Guardians of the Galaxy and not to give Kitty the boot and take back the school?

Honestly I actually agree with that poster

Why would you try to break into the Sanctum Sanctorum as your first stop?

Art by Pepe Larraz

>Voyager has indeed been retconned into the Avengers earliest adventures. Maybe she can chat about it with Jessica Jones? — Rich the Leech

This is utter shit so far.

Rebirth made you want answers to questions, at least. This is just, "Here's a plot thread, and here's another plot thread, and here's another plot thread..."

Art by Steve McNiven (again)

More than 10 pages to go user.

Does anyone remember Triumph? It was a guy DC tried to retcon into being a founding member of the Justice League in the 90s, it went over about as well as you'd expect. Yeah, why the fuck is Marvel trying to do that same stupid shit?

I think it depends on what people grew up with. Growing up on 90's/2000's dc and seeing so much stuff I love return in rebirth made my day while everything in this book besides logan is nothing I really care about. I could easily see someone who grew up with Marvel loving this more though.

Was about to get so angry there.

Just... Fuck off with this gag.

End of McNiven segment

How could you FORGET THAT!

I want him to go back to exaggerated style and draw a DC book.

>Scarrcicle
I can't tell if that name is cool or lame.

WE

Why didn't they advertise this as art by Ribic and Mcniven?

Art by Jim Cheung

I like you user.

Rebirth felt much warmer and had great character moments combined with actually seeding plot threads to be explored rather than just thrown into your face BUT I sort of agree that at least Legacy had a tighter motif with the "Cavengers being remembered by their heirs" and the narration boxes blending in more naturally
Everything related to the characters in it is shit though so give me Rebirth any day

Yes. Even worse, Waid literally just did that months ago

can someone tell me who nadia is?

Art by Daniel Acuna

>There is a Wakandan Intergalactic Empire. And by the looks of it, has been for centuries. — Rich the Leech
More like only a few years, judging with one of the final pages of Hickman's Secret Wars.

Kind of annoying that Johnny isn't doing the 4.

New Wasp

Hank's daughter with his first wife Maria, and she's the new Wasp.

Art by Greg Land

The current Wasp, first daughter of Pym not from Jan

WE