We already won, since the beginning, because in the beginning was God, and Lie wasn't there. Lie didn't exist...

We already won, since the beginning, because in the beginning was God, and Lie wasn't there. Lie didn't exist, which is to say, Satan, the essence of sin, who is the Liar, and the father of it. Satan was, and is, Lie. And I asked my Father, who is God, "Let it be known." Yea, with a period at the end but all decisions, all judgement, comes from Him and if Jesus Christ Judges, His Judgement is also True, for Him and Our Father are, One. And I am One with Jesus Christ. One, is not to just say 3 as One with Holy Spirit, but The, One. I AM.

Let It Be Known. And Already Is. For Lie Wasn't There, And Will Not Be, And Already Is Not, for satan is cast out hence.

This is the judgement, that all should know, and the end not only is, but already came to pass.

We Already Won.
Since The Beginning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pruiRbLdEWE&list=LLTaZxvDD1EzE6_CkyR3kIhw
youtube.com/watch?v=tg_poNVIg2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You people speak about time travel?
I came like a thief in the night.

>We Already Won.
who is we

how come Neanderthals didnt have a god
>man created the lie

The One in-which I spoke of from the beginning.

We who you wonder about, is, One.
I AM. Our creator, The Lord.

All the false gods of the world originated out of the false doctrines of the fallen angels who are the demons from the fall under the hierarchy of Satan the devil.

youtube.com/watch?v=pruiRbLdEWE&list=LLTaZxvDD1EzE6_CkyR3kIhw

Something I've always wondered is if God is real then why would anyone be Satan worshipers? By believing in satan you're also believing in god and it seems like he is unbeatable, so what's the point of going against him?

Not sure if I'm reading this correctly, but it seems as though you're claiming to be God.

Is that right?

A fucking leaf

fuck off leaf

The God embodied by Jesus ain't here, and probably won't slip back into our universe for thousands of years.

Right now there is Moloch, and Kek, Gods of our time: pick one faggot.

Well technically, yes. All of us are god(s) and one go(o)d at the same time.

Or, Kek will bring about God's return, so by supporting Kek you'll help usher in God's return. Obvious choice is obvious. Moloch is the Satan of the Bible. Kek might be the anti-Christ, but we don't get Jesus until we've had Kek.

Heretical.

Only God is God.

For the truth to be revealed, one must know God. To believe in Him who sent the light is also to know, this light, for it is real. And when you've seen the image with the text on it about being in a coma, and it being sent into your dream, the reality is, if one who believes in God was in a coma, and knew God created him, he could indeed through prayer access God for the light of the world has already come.

No, but I am baptized into Jesus Christ.
I do what I do here, but within me is one greater than me.

It has only been about day, and you know not the time nor the hour.

The way I see it is a claim to be a 'part' of God is a claim of being divine.

I don't believe myself to be part of God, but rather His creation.

I know I couldn't exist without Him, but He certainly would exist without me.

Yes, but there clearly are demigods i.e. Kek, Moloch (Satan), probably others. Maybe not others but it doesn't matter because we live in (((current year))) and Jesus ain't here.

That's why I said probably thousands of years faggot

>a leaf

Heretical. There are no demi-gods.

>I do what I do here

What is it you do here?

Here as in Sup Forums?

Or do you mean something else?

Very clearly there are. Doesn't mean they have to "exist" the way "God" exists, demigods exist as memes, as ideas. Ideas that become powerful take on demigodly characteristics.

>christcuck doesn't know memetics
>muh jewish memeplex
>muh slavery
>give muh shekels to kikes cuz Kikrist said so

Praise kek, bringer in of light!

Praise Christ. Come what may, His Will Be Done. God's mercy to you all. May we finish the race in glory.

We are a part of God in the sense that we are contained within God. God holds all things, owns, and is within all things for He knows of all things. Nothing is hidden from Him. You are as you said His creation.

The angels, have powers that appear to be god-like powers because the fallen ones once served my Father. Just as in Egypt when the Hebrews covered their doors with blood to be untouched, an angel of the Lord was sent to cast death upon Egypt, save those with red on their doors.

You know not time, for you go by the calendar of man and the interpretations of man but in spirit, yea, in Heaven, this world of the flesh has only been about a day, which is why Jesus Christ said he would return soon. It was not in vain, he really meant, soon, but you know not nor the world.

Here, I am currently observing, but I know I am also elsewhere. I know, yet I don't know. This is my current state. I also know, that I don't know and also know of that which, at the same time, I don't know.

Thanks OP, hope is not lost.

If only "Very clearly God exists" was actually an argument, there would be no atheists. Come with an argument next time, you filthy heretic.

He will come like a thief in the night, will you be sleeping?

>worships a memeplex based on a dead kike killed by other kikes
>ideology based on "u don't need shekels goy, be a good goy slave your shekels are in muh heaven

"God" is not a dead Jew.

If Donald J. Trump's record is true, and he is a man of God, he shall do modern day works and save God's people who are trapped by the devil, in what I call "pulling off a modern day Moses." To save us from our modern day Egyptian and Pharisee slave masters, the elite in control with their father Satan where their power once came.

>Famous people, celebrities, rock stars, news personalities, and fortune 500 ceos suck geriatric satanic jew cock and sacrifice their family members so they can eat fancy food, drive expensive cars and have a boatload of what is essentially pieces of paper
wew lad.

You seem to forget he resurrected and ascended to Heaven.

Checked.

For the final time, "God" is NOT a dead kike who espoused "muh israel" "muh slavery" "muh giveaway your shekels". That is a Jewish trick.

Did you ever consider your worship of a Jewish fake God might be the warning in the bible. of course snarky jew rats would hide one bit of truth in there.

have you not seen the extent these kikes go to to brainwash the masses into retarded quasi-marxian belief systems?

Christcucks are worshiping the anti-Christ. Wake up before it's too late.

Do you believe we have free will?

How can we reconcile the fact that God, being omnipotent, has foreknowledge of all our actions and thoughts before He even created us with the idea of us having free will?

The only thing I can keep telling myself is that all things are possible with God.

>tfw God created all things, even the wicked for the day of destruction

Fuck off, is over there.

I know of them who say they are Jews, and are not, just as the Pharisees claimed to believe Moses, yet rejected the Christ in whom he wrote about.

You should realize how far free will goes. This is about us, and we are about Him. To be for Him as he is for us as one, for Jesus is within the One. Remember the baptism.

This isn't about /x/, this includes November and the current events and the claims of time travel and Trump's predictions.

This is the basis of reality. You are witnessing the shift.

Right...

God is an Israelite. Who died and resurrected, called Jews a den of vipers, who were of their father the devil.

We do. God sees "all things", we are presented with choices, we can make the right ones, or the wrong ones. God knowing all possible outcomes does not take from free will.

The one leaf in all of Canadia who gets it rises again.

Truth is the light, brothers.

I want so badly to fully believe in Christ, but I find myself in constant doubt.

It seems that everything this world teaches goes against Him.

What about other worlds?

Is Earth all the life in the universe?

If not, why would God choose man to be made in His image and not anything else?

Why would Earth be the one place that He chose to incarnate?

Is evolution true?

If so, doesn't that destroy the story of Adam and Eve?

If the story of Adam and Eve is wrong, then there was no original sin, and if there was no original sin, then there was no need for Christ...

So, wouldn't evolution invalidate the entire religion of Christianity?

I wish so so badly that I could just drop all my doubts and trust completely in Him, but they nag at me every single day.

What do I do?

>Faith

>Satan has dominion over the Earth, read your Bible.

>Doesn't say.

>Unknown, would not bring about any contradiction.

>See above, question doesn't matter anymore.

>Same as above.

>No.

>No. Adam and Eve were the first, not only. See how Cain finds a wife when he s cast out by God. It is in Genesis.

>No longer applies.

>No.

>How do you feel now?

>Faith.

The trick is in the question.
What this means, you'll know later.
The answers are all in the book, but sometimes a man must see, to fully understand yet if he believes, and has not seen, though he may doubt, fear not.

What is it, to question God, when you know, I Know. When you know. I Know.

This Lie seems to be pretty convincing. Until You unify appearance and reality, your Word is utter shit. It is as convincing as the word of the SJW, except that the latter actually has power (dunamis, capacity to incite change in reality).

You have taken everything from me. You have tortured me with loneliness, you have taken my women, my children, my future. This is not the work of Satan. It is you. Without once relenting, you have stolen the fruit of my labor, and given it to thieves, adulterors, fornicators, etc. For being good, as Aristotle defined it, a well-functioning body and mind, you reward me with a life that is indistinguishable from a nightmare. For refusing to ever tell a lie, you make liars rule over me.

Fuck you. I have zero respect for you divine one. What are you gonna fucking do? Punish me. You piece of shit. While you're at it, give the presidency to Clinton. I understand that watching people suffer gives you a hardon.

Yes. He is. And so do I. God is useless.

Who knows, when we already know. To say, God knows all, and yet, do we not know, I Know.

God is, I AM.

Let them do their own investigation, for your much speaking is easy to see through.

>How do you feel now?
Better, thanks.

Christ did say "Blessed are those who have not seen, and yet have believed".

I know at my core I do believe in Him.

I often have dreams in which I am persecuted for my faith and I always cry out for Christ.

It's strange to have so many doubts, yet to still have faith regardless.

Repeat after me:

I reject Satan and all his works.

>Your much speaking is easy to see through

What the fuck are you talking about. For claiming to be the Word, you are not very good at following the basic rules of grammar and syntax. Faggot. You're not very beautiful. Or is it news to you that the Truth is Beauty?

I hope you are God. Because mark my words, you cocksucker, I will fucking find you and turn you into fucking dust. While I cannot destroy you, I will make your existence into a living Hell. Get the fuck off my throne you worthless usurper!!!!

Ah this old con.

In order for this statement to be true, would I not have to give up coming to this website?

And give up entertaining myself with all the various media that are filled with wickedness such as video games and movies?

I've done it once, but have since fallen back into sin.

Why must it be so hard to resist the temptations of the flesh?

>What the fuck are you talking about. For claiming to be the Word

As I typed, Mainly,
>Let them do their own investigation
No, but I am baptized into Jesus Christ.
I do what I do here, but within me is one greater than me.

There is no need to talk with you.

You are flesh. You have temptations of flesh.

Say it: I reject Satan and all his works.

Your flesh is flesh, and your spirit is spirit. The spirit wages war against the flesh, but food for the body is within the Word. And Jesus is the Word.
The Word Of God is, God, and also God.

It is not limited in a paradox, rather easy to understand as abc or one two three.

Not necessarily. Think about it. You came here, expressing doubt. I was here. You found consolation in my answers.

Try to glorify God in all you do, you will fail, but we all do. Even the Saints were vile in the eyes of the Lord.

Would Jesus disapprove of my belief in esoteric kekromancy?

Cuckstianity was a Roman invention to subdue the masses.

youtube.com/watch?v=tg_poNVIg2E

Absolutely. It is completely heretical.

A fucking leaf.

>belief
Yeah. Kick that one to the curb.

If you want to look on and have a giggle or whatever that's possible different. But you'd better get yourself in order where it counts first.

Say this: I reject Satan and all his works.

no, but anything the demon gives you cannot compare

This Sup Forums being christian meme is getting old

the only reason you faggots buy into this is because pretentious autists and "tips fedora" made all atheists look bad.

there were no christians on Sup Forums before 2015

That which is Roman, is Roman. As the head on the coin. Now, even if one didn't call it Christianity, that which is, came from the One who is. This isn't about religions, but God alone.

Ok.

Heres the thing. In order for you to be Absolute Knowing, you must be a Universal Mind. Read this slowly, kiddo, to get it into your thick, presumptuous skull. As a Universal Mind, you are supposed to know the fundamental elements from which all minds are composed. You are supposed to be able to deduce the patterns of thought every kind of individual has just by looking at his speech patterns, for a time, epsilon (t)> 0.

In layman's terms, you're supposed to have Absolute Compassion. Of course, you need to balance Absolute Compassion witb Absolute Rigor. Does this make sense to you.

All you have done is ignored me, pointed to vague statements that can mean anything whatsoever, and expect me to be silenced by the awe of your presence.

Not me cocksucker.

I am better than you.

You failed. People are suffering right now.

Off.

t. Normie newfag

Why are pagan rituals necessarily bad? I can understand human sacrifice and blood rituals, but holidays Like Easter (Eostremonath), Christmas (Saturnalia/Yule) and Halloween (Samhain) come from native European religion and seem to be a-okay with most Christians. Are we being misled?

>there were no christians on Sup Forums before 2015
I've been here since /new/ was fucking made you mong.

>you are supposed to

Now, would you say to God, "nay, this isn't how you work! You are supposed to know, and go by, or do such as this!"

No, for God can do all things.
I don't follow the wisdom of man which has been made foolish, and what God does when it appears foolish, the foolishness of God is wiser than man.

Law of reflexivity, anti-symmetry, transitivity. Quite the profound triviality poindexter.

I have said it, and now the Spirit convicts me for being her, and for living as I have for so long.

>glorify God in all you do

I'm not sure how to glorify Him, but I suppose I'll know what to do when opportunities arise.

I hope so, anyway.

Take heed. The world has increased in knowledge, thus the opposers of God have become smarter in their questioning and much speaking.

the fact that you use a tripcode on a board with poster IDs proves to me that you are one of those pretentious autists I mentioned

you were probably a euphoric gentleman back when it was cool and only converted once it became edgy

zim zam

>Spirit convicts me for being her
Repeat it again the first time every day when you wake up in the morning.

I reject Satan and all his works.

Because it undermines the sacrifice Christ made on the cross.

Ask yourself if you are bringing glory to God, if the answer is unclear, i.e., not a resounding "Yes, I am absolutely bringing glory to God." then you most likely aren't.

How will I ever recover?

Thank you brothers, I feel much more at peace now.

Haha, fuck off. Tripfag or not, he would absolutely BTFO you in debate.

Inb4 dick rider. Just the truth you normie bitch. I bet you eat dick for breakfast.

If The Word was wrong, and one has the ability to say, "they believe what they believe, and I what I, and I respect this freedom, let it be." Why is it then, that you of your kind charge at us, and rebuke, with anger and a fist? It is because you cannot tell, and freedom is not in you. You choose to be as a pharaoh in Egypt, who enslaves those who believe what he doesn't, instead of respecting freedom, as The Lord does, setting the Hebrews who sook it free.

Why is it you can not understand me, even though you hear my words?

>how come Neanderthals didnt have a god
They did.
It was the same as ours.

ooh look a drawfag comic with shitty strawman arguments

my only weakness

>Now, would you say to God, "nay, this isn't how you work! You are supposed to know, and go by, or do such as this!"

Yes. That is exactly what I am doing.

And you are revealing to me the ultimate cause of people's suffering. Look here Sup Forums. You are living a living nightmare because your God is a fraud, thinking that He is beyond the natural law, that somehow the laws of physics do not apply to him, believing that wisdom is independent from common sense. Sound familiar?

Further, you are tacitly making a logical distinction between Man and God. From your argument, it follows that God is finite, for God is not Man. Youre also alienating Man from God.

Or does God operate beyond the rules of Logic (Logos)? If so, then no word can mean anything, making your own words meaningless. Your argument is self-cancelling. Pathetic.

Though you read, you do not hear. And spoken, your ears hear, for the mind hears from ear and word, but you hear not.

Though, I do suppose you're one of the people who presume that putting food in a grave means the ancients thought they needed food for the 'journey' to the afterlife.
Suppose someone from the future looks to our dead and they see our tombstones upon our graves and they think "These ancient men thought the dead would rise so they put them in large coffins and put stone markers above them."

The Neanderthals had a god, they had God.

>arguments
Yeah?
Like what arguments?
Why don't you tell us about the 'arguments' presented in that image my brilliant logician friend?

I've typed what I've typed, and now I go. You choose whose voice you listen to.

You speak of understanding, yet you do so cryptically.

Why?

This is bullshit

Praise kek!!

Check them and wept tears of joy brothers!

>Inb4 dick rider
>Immediately rides his dick

you know as a Christian you probably shouldn't use the word fuck or say that I eat dick for breakfast

>Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving. - Ephesians 5:4

He is trying to LARP.

Read Job 38. If that doesn't put you in your place, nothing will.

I'm not perfect. Also, riding dick is when what you say isn't true. What I said is true.

the image shows Sam Harris making easily debunk-able claims

do you want me to list them out? because you can easily read them yourself and I'd rather not waste the time to type them up

Just to clarify. The true Infinite has no boundaries, I.e. there is Nothing against which it can be distinguished. Or am I too fast for you.

Yes. I'm basically trying to kill you. And replace you.

Are you also conceding that progress in intellect and ethics is an evolutionary aberration? It is no wonder you prefer brutes to the civilized. It is no wonder, then, that you favor the unethical. I am sure that your hand is strongly on Clinton and her globalist allies. Amazing. Tell us more, wise one.

who made that definition?

Are you going to just come up with your own? If we can't agree on a definition of dick riding we can't even have this argument.

Brothers!

What about dinosaurs and AI and VR. I feel the light but these things make me pause

Why are these threads always such cesspools? I realize this is Sup Forums but this thread has so much low tier shitposting in it that it is a whole new level of shit.

I mean what the fuck is OP supposed to be? His shit reads like a stoner wrote a metaphilosophical train of thought about the Bible.

Then everything after that is just a fucking mess. Some combination of KEKposting, ironic fedora roleplay, and some greentext shit scattered around.

I mean this isn't even a discussion about religion it's just shitposting about religion and has been since the very start.

>the image shows Sam Harris making easily debunk-able claims
Under the banner of "empty rhetoric"~
Last time I checked, empty rhetoric isn't argumentative in nature - it's empty blither with no propositional weight to it at all~

dick riding just means you praise another man to the point where it might be construed as gay

I thought this was a universally accepted fact

guess I was wrong

Who made that definition?

Because every word one utters is conditioned by previous experience.

Dammit, do you not realize that God is beyond the tribal stories of a bronze age civilization?

Sigh..How are we going to fix this mess?

Keep telling yourself that.

Somebody mention something about lying?

God bless you user. Victory is always with God.