NO lynch!

NO lynch!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vq5sZPPF9ao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lynch is generally considered to be a bad person, though. Completely insufferable and full of himself, while also being unyielding in his demands and his opinion.

i wonder who could be behind this post

LYNCHED

"Voicing an obvious shitty-ass rip-off of my own BOB character? Count me in!" /s

>Turns down Gravity Falls
>Keeps doing the Cleveland Show when even Seth McFarland bails on it

Really says something about the quality of your product

That's what he gets from being a misogynist.

If Bill's voice is Hirsch's Lynch impression it sounds absolutely nothing like him. I could do a more convincing one.

I dont even get the joke there. Why was David Lynch the barman? They never even made any jokes about his work

HER NAME IS LIL.

SHE'S MY MOTHER'S SISTER'S GIRL.

Lynch does whatever he wants to do as always and seems to care mostly about the people he's working with. (i.e. the average American cartoonist need not apply)

He was obviously too busy playing the bartender Gus on The Cleveland Show.

Same with Adam West and Patrick Stewart, who do relatively few jokes about their old shows. They just like the actors and they want them in the cast.

Lynch didn't create bob, Bob was just a guy who got caught in a reflection and he went with it like it was intended.

do you think Lynch could sing it?
youtube.com/watch?v=vq5sZPPF9ao

I'm pretty sure a good chunk of the reason why this or something like it didn't get added to the final product is that Alex said that doing Bill's voice was the most challenging to do.

Hirsch is bad at impressions i think i have decided

Bill is nothing like BOB. If anything he's more like MIKE/The Man From Another Place

Bill sounds more like Weird Al

This is 100% not true you absolute fucking idiot! By all accounts he's down to earth and kind. Go fuck yourself slob!

I'm a feminist and yet this is so stupid I could slap your fat ugly face.

Not true, BOB was just a boom mic guy, Lynch thinks native americans look creepy so he asked him to squat and make animal faces.

Seeing as how Bill Cipher is an abysmal villain, I can't blame him.