What's his name again and why do people support him here?

What's his name again and why do people support him here?

His name is StyxHexenHammer666 and Sup Forums is interested because he's a legitimate occultist that can rationally explain the working process of meme magic better than any other. Also, the same thread bashing him every day will only serve to give him the attention that those threads want to detract from him.

nice proxy styx, you thought you could fool me?

Literally ever thread when I post something in his defence. I'm not styx, and you can verify this if you're smart.

Hi Styxx,

Once again, you will only be tolerated as long as you are useful. A witch-hunt is coming.

-Metronome

Will be posting hermetic artwork as tribute to Styx, in the hopes that after the election we can start bringing kek throught the alchemical process.

Occultfags are the worst. It's like being a Tolkienfag but thinking that elves are actually real.

SHADILAY STYXXERS

Shadilay styxers

Styx is like taking meme magic threads and condensing them into pure autismo cancer.

His name is Daddy Styx. He takes the best care of his littles and sometimes he must punish us with his mighty magick wizard wand, but we still love him anyway. Shadilay Daddy Styx ^_^

SHADILAY STYXERS

Not hermetic, but I can only assume those sexy leather pants of his are Necropants.

>Leather pants

Lol. Fag.

>occult
>rational

Occultism is for advanced fedora fags.

His occult shit isi pretty cringey but his political commentary (pretty much all he's been doing lately) is spot on. I'm not sure if he literally believes all the supernatural shit or if it's jjust a topic of interest.

shadilay styxers

Is this ironic? what the fuck has this site come to

Anyone think it's strange how they've turned ISIS into a source of fear?

You've never tried have you? I don't know if you realise that what is scientific today was considered occult 100 years ago, throughout all history. Artists and Magicians alike could do well to learn from each other. Maybe you ought to wait for this here children's book to come out to get a better grip, I think it's more your speed

That's about all. Peace out.

what is this meme

SHADILAY STYXERS

I'm not into the occultist stuff but he has pretty top tier bantz and gives updates on the election and general news, with funny and witty commentary

Damn, I thought this was going to be a magic thread. You should have posted stuff from your own collection.

Some of it was my own art, but I'll pass on that, to save the anonymity. Shadilay, Styxxer

He has a huge cock

No d.ubs until this. Hitler d.ubs confirms.

>KEKD

>Shadilay, Styxxer
What's that mean? Is it a signature? If you're trying to stay anonymous why give yourself a name? You can post pictures from your own collection without disposing your anonymity.

It's not a name, its like the styxx version of "sleep tight, pupper"

But here's something crude, just because.

Shadilay Styxers

By collection I meant library, but that's cool too. Is that kundalini in a frog?

Oh, I thought you meant personal work. I tend to give books away when i'm done with them, unless I really like them. And no, its just correspondences. It's a poorly done zodiacal man.

soo that is what shadman looks like

neat