So how horrible will this be?

So how horrible will this be?

Probably bad. Megaman should be a fairly easy property to turn into a multi media franchise loved by kids ala Sonic, but Capcom are even more incompetent than Sega

Ben 10 2017-tier.

It will be great.

Bad but not as bad as Sup Forums makes it out of be.

>Main character has to maintain secret identity while balancing school and being a superhero
This is terribly grating at this point.

why they not just do a animated adaptation of archie comics?

Since when does megaman have a secret identity.

Or go to school?

Oh for fucks sake. 3/10 calling it now
do these fucker even read the source material before they take a huge shit over em

We can hope it ends up AoStH level bad and be enjoyable.

I don't think it's based on any "source material", seems to me it's a reboot

Hell the design is clearly a mashup of Megaman and Megaman X, probably meant to be some streamlining of the Megaman franchise in an attempt to appeal to kids today, though it likely will not

It's post-Gen Rex MoA so it'll be fucking terrible

let wish i probably Boom tier

But SOnic Booms cartoon is fucking great

This is, what, the fifth time the franchise has been completely reworked from the ground up for a new audience? Megaman having a secret identity is far from the biggest departure from classic Megaman he's seen.

I dunno why CN is even bothering. Kids don't know who Mega Man is, and it'll get canceled within two months and replaced with more TTGo reruns.

Was this post even written by a human?

For the Love of all that is good, don't these people have an original bone in their bodies?

Just give us pharaoh man

>abandon Mega Man game development
>have DHX make a shitty cartoon
I hate Capcom so much.

will this be worst?

That's fucking terrifying. Good thing it'll never happen since no one ended up giving a shit about mighty no 9.

There is no way capcom wont fuck up something

>tfw Sonic will never hug you at the prom night an restore your will to live

Everybody hates Capcom. Even their fighting game fans have turned on them since SFV and MvCI.

I don't even know how they're still afloat with all these years of shitty business practices.