Are there any right wing fuckboys here? I want to kick your ass

Are there any right wing fuckboys here? I want to kick your ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XQ8swY06eRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

communist nationalist reporting in

neck yourself

but im right wing so i have a gun

god, i cringed so hard when she said "fuckboys". I thought that idiotic term had already been retired.

I don't even know what the fuck it means.

Right wing fuck boy here. Would love you to cuff me to a bed and punish me with a riding crop, but your face is too wrinkly bae.

>when she said "fuckboys"
???

What is this meme, what happened while I was away

Are there any right wing suckboys here?
I wanna beat the fuck out of you

stay current dipshit
youtube.com/watch?v=XQ8swY06eRU

This post made me realize how differently young left wingers speak to how young right wingers speak.

Her apple granny chin and gobble gobble neck wattle are disgusting. She is definitely an assid lavatory nuker.

A fuckboy is a boy you fuck.

This big fat fuck is all yours cunt

You don't know shit, fuccboi

I love seeing women bite stuff. I like seeing their canine teeth when they are prominent, it's a major turn on for me.

I don't like being bitten though. I've reflexively punched women in the head for biting me, I just like looking at the teeth, I don't know what it is.

Sometimes I see my wife's canines when she's laughing ect and any doubts I'm having from any kind of stress just melts and I'm immediately happy.

I don't know if it's some kind of kink or some caveman/monkey type instinct or what.

How has she not ever said the word "sonny" yet?

She looks so old that my own post farted dust for mentioning her. Old bitch. My own grandmom died 20 years ago and she has more youthful jowls than Samantha Bee. Samantha Bee is so old that when God said let there be light, he told Samantha Bee to move her turkey neck out of the way lolol

okay...

It was a relatively old meme used by /fa/ that suddenly was constantly used by normies for about a month

It is older then /fa/, it is goonspeak.

>goonspeak
?

>Caring about a low brow leftist mouthpiece

to me the worst part is that she called us redditors

Big white American BENIS reporting in

Hi welcome

I've been here for a year

>Jewgaze
kek, I wonder if this actually exists