Sup Forums food you’ve always wanted to try

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z35OOd_N5U0
youtube.com/watch?v=HySMT064auQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw you love chunky puffs but hate chunky milk

I know it was just a regular burger but somehow it seemed so appealing

tubby custard

All those ridiculously huge grilled chunks of meat on bones.

I don't know why but I always craved for pork butts. Also I remember a cartoon making, I think it was haggis, look very appealing.

Holy shit yes. The pork butts and taters always made me so hungry. That episode of Johnny bravo when he went to Scotland made haggis seem so tasty too

The roasted boars in Asterix look so tasty...

That's it, thank you user! I could never remember where was it where I saw it, and it was always stuck on my hean whenever I saw this threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z35OOd_N5U0

Even if it was raw, it looked tasty as fuck

That’s episode of Rocket Power when squid and twister eat the tripe

I tried haggis... its god awful. It looked like a little brown chunk the size of an egg. It was basically a bunch of disgusting organ meat, oats, and way, way too many spices to cover the fact that its made of guts. Then rolled in a ball and fried. The taste was indescribable, but I can try: Imagine a fantasy world where a giant owl has been wreaking havoc feeding on local livestock in the night. You join a hunting party who decides to track down and kill the beast. 3 days into your trek the trail runs cold, but you're certain its nesting in the high mountains. 2 days later you make camp half way up the mountain. And there you discover evidence of the giant owl: A giant owl pellet! You can see the remains of livestock coccooned in a revolting, matted crust made of hair and who knows what else. Provisions are running low so you and the camp chef decide to cook it and share it amongst the party.... THAT is what haggis tastes like. It tastes like desperation, and failure, and death, and rot, and humility... Its like biting into a mummy's ball sack... and I hated it.

Gross

I know it was just a regular ass steak but it looked tasty as a kid

>this shit again
what the fuck is wrong with you people, you're sick. SICK

Just pull it out and keep eating. What are you a little bitch or something? It’s like you don’t want any grade A trailer park pussy. You don’t even deserve to wear her daddies robe

Beer in cartoons always looked tastier than real life beer, even now as an adult it still looks like it should be something closer to a cream-soda-float than beer.

This. Cartoons did not prepare me for how crappy beer actually is

Where did you get it?

fuck off randall

but you have to do your part

Same. Tubby Custard and Tubby Toast looked great. I remember being pretty disappointed that the Tubby Custard McDonald's had at one point was just crappy strawberry yogurt

No way that's a regular stake it should've been torn to shreds

What about the other end?

The blurpleberry supreme
I always imagined it was a hard candy coating around a gummy candy that's filled with candy liquid.

Forgot my picture

Remember that time Jimmy invented crack?

Krabby patties, I've always wanted to see what the big deal is about them.

These things for me

I always imagined them to be something like a key-lime-flavored cadbury creme egg

Pork Butt is actually the American name for a cut of pork that comes from the upper part of the shoulder from the front leg and may contain the blade bone

That golden ice cream in codename kids next door

I don’t even like tomatoes or tobacco

>/thread

The tripe or whatever that Squid and Twister were eating in the episode when they went to the country club.

Also KoTH made Lutefisk look interesting, I'd try it given the chance.

Yeah; I like beer, but I think that I got put off at first because I was expecting it to taste sweeter.

>blurpleberry supreme
Are you me?

It's just a fucking leaf! probably tastes like nothing! Then why want I have it?! How did they make it so damn mouthwatering?

Fuck you man haggis is great it tastes like refined scrapple.

youtube.com/watch?v=HySMT064auQ

Green marshmallow fluff in the center, you could flavor it with something to get a lime taste pretty easily.

I always want to eat that when I was little and still do.
Disney made it look tasty