Which one, Sup Forums?

Which one, Sup Forums?

Anyone who doesn't pick supervillain gf needs to reevaluate their entire existence

Superhero GF is going to go gay or cheat on you with the lastest black hero who received the mantle from a white hero as soon as editorial changes.

Sidekick GF will be killed for drama.

Antihero GF will end up with you getting killed for drama.

Supervillian GF stole 40 cakes for you.

Do I really need to point out which ones will suck, and which one will be a love to last the ages?

Supervillain GF, but only this one.

>All human

The superhero is clear Cotonian.

And is completely identical to a human

Supervillian easily

I'll convert her with my love

Supervillain is the only logical option. Every time a villain gets a back story where they show their loved ones the trope is that they legitimately care about their well being. Meanwhile the super hero is out cucking their spouse constantly on team books. The sidekick will get killed off in an event and become the anti hero. The anti hero will get you killed off in an event.

Here's a more intriguing conundrum:

draw yourself as a bf/gf and the others rate you

Now we're talking!
Anybody got the Eldritch Starspawn?

>40 cakes
>she did it for me
I think the choice is clear.

Take it to /soc/, user

>tfw no ec gf to get kinky with transformation magic

>i love you for you who are

Mong gf is shit.

Being Braveman is suffering.

Supervillain GF, no contest. Espesically if you can convince her that evil monologues are bullshit and a sign of bad taste.

>tfw /fit/ is just as lonely and pathetic as the rest of us.

Henchmen GF

No, user. /fit/ is more lonely and pathetic than most of us. /fit/ is only above /r9k/ and maybe /lit/.

She's still gonna want to do them to you, on role playing night where she has you tied to the bed as the brave and handsome "HeroMan" who is trying to stop the sexy Super Villian from taking over the world, right before she seduces you to her side.

/fit/ is basically /r9k/
t. /fit/izen

At least they're doing sonething about it, working out is not a magic bullet that solves all problems but it helps

makes good points, though I can't really think about the bad thing that might happen to Shadow-Spawn is probably the cutest though purely because she's got this weirdly adorable mix of patronizing and sincere enjoyment.

>he thinks people on /fit/ work out
Only the fags in /cbt/ and /roid/ exercise. 98% of everyone else is just shitposting and it's provable when you see threads filled with 1. spooky skeletons or 2. /fit/ meet ups where exactly zero people are not dyel.
shadow spawn best girl desu

Literally any of them at this point

Which one will tie me to the bed and make me call her mommy?

Why would you think we would be any different?
I may have a decent body, but fuck, I'm never going to get a girlfriend.

While I don't work out I will say that I've read the sticky and ate under maintenance and did pick up some minor cardio and I lost 30 lbs.

I'd like to but I don't want the others bullying me and calling me an attention whore ;_;

Any monstergirl versions yet?

Basically anything that moves and has a hole of any kind.

The /trash/ thread has a dozen

I really like Australia and cakes, so easy choice

I know only 5 of these companies

GOD DAMNIT /R9K/ YOU POST ENOUGH OF THOSE ON YOUR OWN BOARD

Have you ever been to /fit/? They're even more pathetic because a lot of them realize that just being in shape doesn't automatically get them a gf because they're still huge spergs. No board has more spaghetti moments than /fit/.

>requiring movement

I remember whenI was desperate

Casual.

>no hipster weeb oni comics gf

Cheer up, Ronnie.

Good for you user, better than 90% of /fit/

>it's a "Sup Forums proves they are all lonely white guys without realizing it" episode

God forbid this board have an interesting thread

Sidekick. Fight me.

>You will be the get away driver for your super villain gf
>She will never kiss you as she unloads into the cops chasing after you as you speed down the highway
>You will never lose the cops only to have the local weirdo weird in a possum suit catch up to you in her possummobile
>You will never try to outmaneuver her as your gf unloads magazine after magazine into the armored car
>Possumgirl will never eventually launch a rocket at you and take down the car
>The two of you will never roll out unharmed and get into a knife/fist fight with possumgirl
>She will never eventually capture you
>You will never be prosecuted and sent to different jails
>As you're being dragged out of the courts you will never hear your gf yell "don't worry dear, I'll see you next week"
>After about a week in jail you will never hear tapping against one of the cell walls
>You will never duck and cover under the bed, the whole wall blowing up a few seconds later as your gf stands in the rubble and throws you some civilian clothes

Jesus that's cute

Is it possible to get a older pulp villain gf who is a beautiful aged femme fatale

>without realizing it
We know what we are. No idea where you got white from though.

All these archetype waifu threads and I haven't seen one story, any writerfags wanna give it a shot?

Since this is back thought I'd share a sketch of a more realised anti hero gf

This is true. I'm so used to women not looking at me, I spill my spaghetti once a babe shows interest.
t. /fit/ Sup Forumsmrade

Call me crazy but I think that girl might actually be an alien

>I really like Australia
for what reason

wecomic gf is for true patricians

I know a gay dude that would love to pound your boypussy

I'm not gay though, if I was I'd have plenty of options. I've been asked out by almost as many black men as I've asked out girls. I just want a cute girl that likes me for me;_;

Someone have the original three without the clumsily added anti hero gf?

>protect me from myself
deep

Sure, why not?

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Thanks user

this is a jojo reference

Don't you get it? Once you're here, you'll never leave.

Crypto? is that you?

/trash/ has tons mixed in with furfag shit, and 4x2 chan's monster board has tons of monstergirls as well.

>It's been 9 years since EA consumed Pandemic and made them a hollow shell of a company before completely killing it not a year later

It still hurts, bros.

there she is!

Sidekick gf. I need bouncy wide-eyed peppy girl to balance out my bitter pragmatism.

>tfw you'll never eat zupa with her
KEEP KICKING HIM

The one worrying thing about this is not the heroes, it is the fellow criminals
Anyone trying to get a share of the cash she is getting will not aim at her, it will aim at you
And boy do you know how those Crime lord Stories end? It aint pretty

I expected an "offer you can't refuse" joke

Surprised the crime lord lover dynamic hasn't been explored more, because like you said, it's a one way ticket to depression-ville.

It generally either ends with the lover of the crime lord being brutally murdered by competitors because it's the one weakness they neglected to keep protected, and in turn send the crime lord into a murder spree that either ends with them dead in a ditch or lonely at the top of the mountain of corpses they made; or, they succeed and get to the top with both alive, and the lover of the crime lord begins to grow distant, either out of discontentment for what the crime lord became / did, or the crime lord changes so severely that they lose their love for the other and treat them like an underling, who they must constantly punish for the slightest mistake or just because they feel like it. If it doesn't end with both or one of the lovers dead, it just ends with both of them horribly depressed.

Or hell, maybe it's been explored to and back and I haven't been looking far enough for these types of things.

you single, baby?

No, I have a boyfriend I'd die for.
We've been together four years.

wel you seem like the kind that could use a second

Do I have powers? Cuz sidekick gf implies I actually have to do shit

>Sidekick gf
Fuck that, I don't wanna fight crime every night
>Supervillain gf
Seems like she'll be gone a lot. Also, do I have to bail her out every time she ends up in jail, or can I just rely on other villains to break her out?
>Superhero gf
Too apologetic and boring tbqh
>Edgy antihero gf
Christ.

>an I just rely on other villains to break her out?
She'd probably just break herself out considering prisons in capeshit seem to be more like zero security daycares.

Sidekick

We are

>not settling for perfection

Having muscles doesn't fundamentally change you as a person, the average Sup Forums poster is the average Sup Forums poster even if they're /fit/ or fat, a cop or a druggy, making six digits a year or full on NEET.
We're all the same in the ways that matter.

DON'T
STICK
YOUR
DICK
IN
CRAZY

But what if YOU'RE crazy too?

Or if your dick gives momentary clarity to the crazy and through the power of lovey dovey bullshit and all that jazz you can slowly uncorrupt her and bring her back to sanity?

Look at me and laugh!

Ronnie/10

Genocide all knife ears.

10/10 your bf is lucky.

>Jin
Is that cunt that dropped the Elf x Orc manga since it got so ridiculously trending that He couldnt bear the popularity it was gathering and proceeded to kill it?

It is, and Black General-san is literally just a reskin of the elf, stalking a reskin of the orc.

>Marco spent 30 years in hekapoo's dimension away from star.
Brutal.

it was 16 years, he was 30 y.o at the end in that dimension

16 years was 8 minutes in earth time. i.e. One minute on earth is 2 years in hekapoo's dimension. says marco has been away 15 minutes.