Hillary is going to LOSE

Hillary is going to LOSE.

/n/

send that shit over to

>Sup Forums already celebrating

I'm for trump but at this rate I won't be able to help but enjoy the shitstorm if shillary wins

fuck 1 reroll

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HER TURN

FUCK YOU, I DONT EVEN GET PAID TO DO THIS SHIT

keep it here

/MLP/

If doubles it moves to /trash/.

Sup Forums

If doubles I detonate the bomb
Please end my life

Yes, she is.
Double double kek wills it.

Absolutely not!

Typing in caps does not make it true!

Hasn't moved, quick! to Sup Forums

/lgbt/

/his/

Sup Forums

What if Hillary loses to Hillary?

The shitstorm will be everywhere except here. It will be the one day of the year reddit is actually more interesting than Sup Forums

Oh, fuck! Blow up /mlp/, fuck those guys

Losing it.

In more ways than one.

ehh except she's probably going to win

Please note: in order to reach the 10000000 mark by election day, roughly 4400000 posts need to be made over the next 7 days. this is about 628572 a day, or 26190 posts an hour.

apparently this board gets an average of 7000 posters throughout the day. this means every man, woman and underage faggot must make at least 4 posts an hour in order for us to hit our target by election day. this is easily achievable.

if you want to sleep, get your shitposts in earlier. you will need to hit roughly 96 posts a day, although obviously more is preferable.

godspeed lads. regardless of who you're voting for, your board needs you

keep it here and detonate

Sup Forums

Why? It's by far the comfiest board here.

/s4s/

damn 8 away

/lit/

She's not only going to lose. She's going to flee the country.

/po/

Damn.

Sup Forums alloy arkbark

The bomb remains here, But it still hasn't triggered yet. ALL WE NEED IS A TRIPS TO END IT ALL

why have you done this

KEK has decided. It must be moved!

kek i read that was Sup Forums im dum just ignore me

/k/ maybe they can defuse it

It's too l8 /po/ got rektd it was set off there. Looking at that board it's seriously already dead though.

>almost blowing up /po/

Damn, son.

Reminder that this historic /po/ thread

has been archived recently

you just took out /po/

>implying

I find it amusing that Sup Forums likes to comfort itself by repeating falsehoods over and over again. Demographics have drastically changed. Womenz, blacks, and latinos will deliver itto Hillary. If only white men could vote Trump would win in a landslide but that just isn't the case.