twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Over 50% non-white immigration
>That was 6 years ago

it hurts here also m8

Lel. That can't be true

This shit here....hurts the most.

I can handle shrieking liberals.
I can handle the gay mafia
SJWs are a minor annoyance most of the time....
But this...it keeps me up at night. It fills me with the hottest, most violent of rages.

What can we do besides killing people?

Just come to America, pussy.

We'll help you take it back when the time is right.

Depose Trudeau

Existence is merely an illusion, don't fret

It's our fault for developing Africa and Asia. Their countries are leaking out. We should have just put them in their place.

I've come to realize even fucking Iceland is off the block now.

They are as big of cucks as anyone, despite having so few nigs.

Might as well move to very rural Russia or Canada at this point

Pro-immigration isn't just a Trudeau policy. It's a fundamental thing to every level of politics in this country. Every party is pro-immigration

Get it together, Chief.

I don't know how Canada's system works exactly. Do you have anything like primaries? How are party platforms and candidates chosen?
If you can't change an existing party, why isn't anyone starting a new party?

Make a new party then.

Trudeau Sr. sent us down this path with the immigration reform and know his faggot son is here for the knockout punch.

POTTERY

Oh fuck

In Canada, our system is based on one big federal election. We vote for individual members of parliament based in their respective ridings/ regions. The party leaders are just MPs.

You can very easily create a party and have it registered on the federal level. The only issue with that is that 95% of voters fall somewhere within the existing political establishment. Conservative (right), Liberal (centre), NDP(left) and Green (environmentalists)

Unfortunately a real solution to the issue of our decimation has yet to show itself. For the time being the best thing we can do is try to (in of course the most ethical and legal ways) defend Canada from the foreign hordes. For the time being all we can offer is petty resistance.

I dream of a day, and I know it will come, when we take back our country. Europe and the US are already rising up, It is just a matter of time at this point. We just have to do our best to hold onto what we have.

Yeah, I was doing some research because I hoped to move to Canada, but it turns out you're in the same boat. 76% white as of 6 years ago, which puts you around 70 today.

every white country is going through this

what do?

I think the best thing to do right now is probably join the PCs and advocate lower immigration and nativism. There will surely be a tide of nationalism like we are seeing in the rest of the world in Canada. All you have to do is ride the wave.

Pray China does a good job carrying on humanity.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with this.

a fucking leaf

Soon

t. Muhammad Chang Singh

Canada is FPP so joining the PCs is the only way

Its not as bad as you'd think. Don't assume that because we have a high foreign born percentage that the streets are crawling with smelly, violent refugees like in Europe. Its not like that, far from it.

>2001

Poland isn't

But who chooses the candidates a party is putting up for election?

When was the last time you were in Toronto or any big city? It's exactly like that. Its literally like a third world country. You can get mugged on Yonge and Queen in the middle of the day and no one will bat an eye because you're a roundeye.

Its still really accurate. Most of all our immigrants are East Asian or Indian

None of the white people here are having kids anymore. When I go out I always see huge families of Chinamen and poo in the loos. When there is a white its always a shitty single parent that is creating another special snowflake brat that is going to fuck us all in the future

Lad, what little culture you have is disappearing. You're set to go minority majority at about the same time as us, and your crazy minister mccallum is preparing to make it worse.

Look at house prices in nice areas. You're getting fucked

Its a lot like a primary. Various candidates of a particular party are presented. The registered members of the party then vote. The person who wins becomes leader of the party.

we need a 10th amendment, DESU.

The federal government wasn't supposed to be 1/10 as large as it is, but that faggot trudeau senior made sure there was no constitutional powers directly given or ascribed to the provinces, because he was a federalist hack.

People might vote for an alternative if presented with one. Or at the very least, it can place pressure on the Conservatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=tPWwTcY-knw

To further my point...

Kek same here
Rich whites will have one or two kids max, and those kids will go on to be entitled neets, poor whites literally buy their children bucket sized colas and throw them in front of the tv. Meanwhile Asian immigrants are paying thousands for their children to go to elite preschools.

>last figures from 2011
you're already lost, but so are we. Still waiting for our 2016 census figures which will say we're officially an Asian country.

It's good that Trudeau has this grand plan to jack up immigration numbers -- it's making people pay attention and start noticing things.

Based on reader comments at various places, an overwhelming majority of people are just not having it, and they are starting to feel more comfortable speaking up about it.

Why the Hell are Asians and Middle Easterners grouped together? These are two very different groups of people. I'd much rather raise a family in an Asian neighbourhood than amongst a horde of Kebabs.

2016 isn't the year you get fucked. That comes in 2036, by which time your huge population of elderly whites will be dying off.

mexicans,arabs and niggers are the exact same census category here

Fuck you're right. The west is lost. It's all over. When the boomers die off our numbers are gonna plumet.

Our immigrants are overwhelmingly in a select few larger cities.

Beyond that, it 90 -95% white

I've been to Toronto and Montreal within the last 5 years or so. You definitely get the multiethnic metropolis feel, but I really wouldn't call it 3rd world. If any span of land in this country is 3rd world, its the low-income ghettos and native reserves, people that are already here

You basically have to be a member of the party and apply to be an MP. They usually come from government or other executive backgrounds. Apparently its not very difficult to become an MP as last election there was a whole bunch of scandals as to "who the fuck approved this person to be a candidate??".

we should go out with a bang. And when I say bang I mean an explosion so big it splits the planet in two.

I'm really hoping Trump getting elected here gives encouragement to people in Canada and Europe to start standing up to the shit. We all need each other.

>a whole bunch of scandals as to "who the fuck approved this person to be a candidate??".
I know people who are in the youth division of the national party here and they are high up and are full out secret fascists

They're soon going to be the majority tho.

>Asia & Middle East
I love how they don't break those two up
Like the Pakistani rape gang called "Asian"

Nice pic.

I suppose we don't large enough numbers to differentiate them. Mind You there are a lot of Burkas on the streets and a few Africans, and I live in Dunedin. It's not exactly Auckland.

"not" genocide coming your way

I'm going to need you to pinpoint what culture you're referring to. We have a shit ton of popular culture, so much so that it envelops any immigrant that steps outside their bubble.

isnt australia like 90% white?

we are 60%...

New Zealand's National party? The party run by a Jew that legalised Gay marriage? Are you visiting from Australia mate?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIOu5_G4Uc4
0:43

Life was a mistake
t. knower

why did voters do this to us?

what would have been so wrong about canada or the US staying 90% european...

Any candidate for a federally registered party appears on the ballot. People are given ample opportunity to vote for alternatives, its just you have to beat the issue of campaign funding/ resources and the first past the post system. The only chance you have of getting a fringe party candidate elected is if you blitz a certain electoral riding and get the majority on your side. Its not proportional representation here

Immigration was meant to be done in small doses. Do everything you can to return to that.

>what would have been so wrong about canada or the US staying 90% european...
Because it would mean that we forgo the industries that make our countries decent places to live. No immigration would mean a big drop in GDP, which isn't an option to the governments that rely on a strong tax base

they used to be Con members

That's nonsense. Why would no immigration mean a drop in GDP? Per-capita GDP wouldn't drop. And if you want more population, then make it easier to have children, don't import the third world.

You get more Boers alone than niggers and muslims combined. Don't you dare complain.

It means a drop in real GDP because there would be like, a 70% drop in population growth. Per-capita GDP is a measure of living standards and productivity. These things would eventually dip in the long term when you factor in aging population, shrinking work force. Old-age security dies when the government doesn't have the resources

Again, then make it easier for native-born people to have children. But then you'd have to admit what a problem feminism has created, and nobody wants to.

Wel...at least it's asians and
>Middle east
It's fucked. Unless you have a table that actually separes mudslimes and asians.