New Florida survey of actual early voters show Trump getting BTFO

28% of republican early voters voted for Hillary

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/mobile/document/329698329/TargetSmart-William-Mary-Florida-Poll-of-Early-and-Likely-Voters
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
youtube.com/watch?v=GYqquA8smAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is a pretty unfortunate turn of events

The survey is being released tomorrow.

Trump is F I N I S H E D

you lied to me Sup Forums you said he would win, now I'm down €20 how the fuck will I afford my spuds now?

Yeah. Neat opinion

it is illegal to count ballots before election day. all polls show trump has equal loyalty rate for republicans as clinton. therefore, this is bullshit last second chance to demoralize.

Shill thread. Saged.

>(((targetsmart)))

Dropped instantly

Thank you all for correcting the record
Superb thread

Oh boy looks like they shouldn't even bother voting then!

Thank you for CORRECTING THE RECORD

MADAM PRESIDENT

My father has done this for years and I suspect they are doing in Florida. Lie to the pollsters because they are assholes and deserve to be wrong.

False data is false.

>early voting
wait for election day

>28% of republican early voters voted for Hillary

I'm confused, MSNBC posted this but is it legit? I thought they couldn't release this info yet?

Have a sage, faggot

(((TargetSmart)))

They've predicted every president since 1980

I TRIED SO HARD

>hillary doing well among registered republicans
Doesn't that prove that the voting machines are hacked?

Uhhh... There are about 20 million people living in Florida and less than 8.5 million total voted in 2012. How the fuck can there be 3 million early voters? Over 35% of Florida voters have ALREADY voted!? That's bullshit

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>TargetSmart
>William&Mary

These are so unknown that they're not even in 538's pollster ratings

>bbb.bbb.bbbut yard signs
lol florida is a shithole, this is literally the worst state in the country. Transient northerners running away from their problems, no sense of community, just burn this piece of shit state please, you faggots ARE NOT the south.

NOT
ANOTHER

'SURVEY'

>The Clinton machine wouldn't stoop as low as printing millions of fake absentee ballots, filling them out for Clinton, and mailing them in

thanks God

I'm confused

Are these actual counts? Or just polling?

What the fuck? Who would actually vote Hillary?

Checked

do they polled people, not actual ballots but polled a few of them

its trash

>Source: CNN

LEL

>do they polled people, not actual ballots but polled a few of them
oh okay, nothing then

>survey

But these people are the ones who self-reported their ballot. You have the right to not tell anyone but you can choose to tel people if you want

You forgot about these Hillary voters.

that picture of her makes me feel queasy. like, legitimately ill.
then I imagine her voice when she's getting all excited in a speech and my balls suck up into my body.
I honestly think I am unable to handle four years of this woman being in charge. I might die.

3mil phone calls? how many fuckin pollsters are out there?

>Early vote survey
>survey

I see what's going on.

>Current Nate Silver tier Florida polls say otherwise
>Trump's crowd sizes
Is OP's picture spreading bullshit lies?

as curated by MSNBC, our trusted impartial centrist news source

3 million people? Holy shit.

It had better be bullshit. Otherwise Trump loses.

Jesus Christ if that carries through the entire election, its not just cuckery its treason.

>asking Florida to make sense

Anything short of Jeb Bush leading an army of alligatormen to DC to overthrow the government is probable.

They might early vote in this election.
I know nearly my entire campus has already

>is Hillary lying?
Really nigga

scribd.com/mobile/document/329698329/TargetSmart-William-Mary-Florida-Poll-of-Early-and-Likely-Voters

Push poll. Literally fucking nothing from literal fucking nobodies.

It proves that the silent majority prefer Hillary. The vocal minority prefer Trump.

holy fuck florida get your shit together

if you think for one moment that they got 3 million to respond to a survey, your fucking nuts

Bro have you seen the polls of voters who plan to vote November 8th?? It's like 50-39 Trump. Hillary is only leading in the early voting because dems are too lazy to get off their ass on election day. Trump is going to win in a LANDSLIDE.

what the fucking fuck GOP voters you fucking faggot weasel bitches

It's just a survey, as other anons and election laws state, it's illegal to count ballots prior to election day.

the term 'cuckservative' is apt

how brainwashed can these people be

>survey
So a bunch of leftists trolled it.

>we got 3 million, OF THE EARLY VOTERS, to respond to our phone queries

HAHAHAHAHAHA well I'm sure Trump can still win if he loses Florida... oh, wait...

Saged

who the fuck is double checking for fraud

whats to stop people from one state from voting in another? we need god damn voter ID laws this is fucking bullshit

to be fair, ive told two polling phone calls i voted clinton when i actually voted trump.

clark county, nv here.

This is Clinton and her teams last Hail Mary

can you say.......deathrattle??

Hillary is more of an establishment republican than trump is. Why does this surprise you guys.

It's literally why states like Texas, Arizona, Georgia are close.

6% of Democrats voted Trump so there's hope, right guys?

>(((GUTERMAN)))

Any alternative sources? I don't take any jews word at face value for deception is their native tongue.

Just in case anyone tries to spin this: he's making it sound as if they've actually polled 3 million people, but what he's literally saying is that the people theyve polled ARE AMONG the 3 million who've already voted. Using technically true but highly misleading language is textbook for these types.

It's literally just a fucking poll. See "Early vote survey" my weeb faggot ass.

Here were the questions:

>election is rigged?
>why is electionr igged?
>did you know trump raped women?
>who did you vote for knowing trump raped women?
literally a push poll from a company that hasn't done a single poll until now

If they run with this... it's a real boneheaded move. They tried this in Texas and all it did was fire up Texans with a fury.

FUCK

>scribd.com/mobile/document/329698329/TargetSmart-William-Mary-Florida-Poll-of-Early-and-Likely-Voters

No the fuck they didn't.

>The survey reached 311 respondents who voted early in the 2016 general election
>The survey reached 407 respondents who had NOT voted early in the 2016 general election

So they surveyed 718 people.

Also,

>Among those early voters (who were asked which candidate they
had
voted for), Clinton outpaces Trump by a 17-point margin, 55 to 38 percent.

TOTALLY LEGIT I'M SURE

these memes have to stop. im getting confused

>early voting survey
>survey
It's literally nothing.

Trump will win. Hillary will be dead or in jail by the end of November. It's all falling apart. You better abandon ship now or your life will be ruined.

LOL just saw

it polled 311 people by a survey

trash

Just look at the data yourselves faggots

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

Republicans are leading in ballots, and Independents are peeling to Trump.

There is no way in hell Trump is losing Florida.

Look at the poll's methodology when it comes out, I bet they have a shit sample and that they probably surveyed a bunch of Democrats and some Republicans from Demo-focused counties

Don't worry about Florida, Trump has that one in the bag easy (barring massive fraud).

If everybody bump the thread, your ''''sage'''' is useless. Fuckers...

DRUMPFLETS BTFOOOOOOOOO

Based brotha Cracked the Code on this Rigged Election

since hillary is winning there no need for people to vote for her

>530 interviews

That retard on twitter seriously thought they interviewed 3 million people lmao.

TRUMP IS DONE

*put gun into mouth*
*Pull trigger*
*Racist, drumpf supporter brains splatter against my poster of Adolf Hitler*
*Mom finds me splayed out on the floor, anime figurines abound*

I have more faith in the and gets being true than MSNBC.

Kek check the methodology holy shit. What a sad push poll!

>already voted
i bet they feel silly now the investigation has been reopened

28% of Republicans don't want Trump. Think about it. Think about the woman that voted when her husband wasn't watching.

>Oh yes honey, I voted Trump.

so much delusion in this thread

We WWIII now boys.

It was a good ride but let's face it Trump would have only delayed the inevitable.

ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE EDGE AND I'M ABOUT TO BREAK

Look at the questions in the poll

>Drumpf raped women and attacked them brutally
>Do you support rapist woman-attacking Drumpf for president?

Early polling is illegal

>Texas
>close
When will this meme die? She has little support even in Denton an Austin, and even San Antonio is more Red than typical. This whole "dude Texas mite go blue :DD;D might as well not even vote rite fellow trump supporters ;}" is fearmongering, plain and simple.

This is a demoralization poll being pushed because republicans are up in ballots cast. Total BS.

It's not bullshit you just don't know what the fuck is going on. The dems invested millions into getting mail ballots to all the minorities that would normal not know where the hell to even go to vote.

This is the first time in Florida history the dems have ever pushed vote by mail this hard.

>MSNBC

Kys

Is this a good thing? Now dems will just go "hahaha yeah, drumpf won't win" and not vote on election day.

drumpf btfo

wtf is going on

florida wont go blue