Trump was right about the Mexicans

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT CAUGHT JUMPING THE BORDER WITH METH FILLED TORTILLAS
>officials at the pedestrian gate have found a stash of the drug hidden in stacks of hollowed-out tortillas
>stash of the drug hidden in stacks of hollowed-out tortillas
>stacks of hollowed-out tortillas
>HOLLOWED OUT TORTILLAS
>The drugs were seized and the man was turned over to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations, CBP said.

It's like I'm living in an absurd socio-political satire film.
nogalesinternational.com/news/cbp-nogales-man-tried-to-smuggle-meth-in-tortillas/article_3a21e442-9fe6-11e6-9c34-9b4ff2a84bef.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1PwkJMcOnnw?t=91
touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-91818294/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propylhexedrine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yipa! On delay! China! Salsa! Tetas!

fuck that's a lot of drugs

Meh, seen better.

Taht's hilarious

Um, racist and sexist much?

lol holy shit.

Tortillas are sexist?

What, do you identify as a Flour tortilla?

That's why the best taco bowls are made in Trump Towers! More taco, less meth!

Homemade tortillas are so fucking delicious.

He's bringing meth INTO the rural US.
>Hey! This stuff's made in Mexico City!
>MEXICO CITY?!
>Get a rope.

Beaner here.

I thought meth was something so easy to make that trailer trash made it in vans.

Is there really profit to be made in transporting meth across the border?

For some reason that made me think of that stupid salsa commercial.

yeah if you mass produce and the convert the usd into pesos its a million dollar business. doesnt cost much to cross the border just a ride there and then they run to their homies home in california

Doesn't make any difference, an illegal immigrant still got caught with meth filled tortillas.

Of course there is, just like with pretty much any drug. The price for meth is pretty high, at least in my area (AZ).

Right, I get that.

I'm just wondering WHY.

Like shit, I remember meth labs and shit being all over the news like 10+ years ago.

>>officials at the pedestrian gate have found a stash of the drug hidden in stacks of hollowed-out tortillas

It couldn't get anymore mexican.

Well in Mexico they don't really fuck with the big cartels so I'm sure they can get the chemicals in bulk as well as manufacture them in bulk. Their overhead is a lot smaller scale wise. Look up super labs.

The first time I saw that pic I thought it was stacks of pancakes filled with jizz

aww shit

somebody's doing the cooking

When you have the power and influence to run industrial labs shitting out meth like crazy it kinda pushes ole billy bob making meth in a camper out of the market.

I'm reminded of the grow room that Cheech and Chong had covered with the pool tarp.

Ha.

youtu.be/1PwkJMcOnnw?t=91

Audio sucks on this clip though

>Already this year, smugglers have tried to sneak methamphetamine through the Morley Avenue border-crossing by disguising it as tamales and burritos. Now officials at the pedestrian gate have found a stash of the drug hidden in stacks of hollowed-out tortillas.

>U.S. Customs and Border Protection says the latest bust came Friday when officers working with a drug-sniffing dog found almost three pounds of meth in packages of tortillas carried by a 62-year-old man from Nogales.

>mfw I immediately read it in his voice

Most meth is mass produced in commercial labs in 3rd world countries (for Australian market it's made in China) and imported to us now. Home production can't compete on price.

mama mia thatsa spicy burrrrrito

I'm a trans maize whole grain sopilla, please respect my pronouns

Seriously if Mexican meth is any purer than trailer candy that is a problem, retards dissolving thier lungs with drain cleaner is pretty important in killing off addicts

>ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT CAUGHT JUMPING THE BORDER WITH METH FILLED TORTILLAS
It sounds like a racist cartoon by A. Wyatt Mann, but it ACTUALLY HAPPENED. That's kind of funny.

Break the corn / flour binary!

Makes me want some shard.
>tfw no speed around
I just wanna go fast!
;_;

>meth filled tortillas

dios mio

Hahaha, dem mofos perpetuating the stereotypes.

Too bad about all those tortillas that will go to waste tho.

>tfw live in Nogales
>The only sort of recognition my city/state gets is when shit like this happens

One of the disadvantages of living in the North of Mexico but the good outweighs the bad at least.

They're trash here, in America and everywhere they go, just fucking execute them senpai

touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-91818294/

Coincidence?

>meth tortillas

They make it in huge cheap batches undermining good hardworking American meth chemists
Trump needs to build the wall and put a 35% tariff on mexican meth to make Oklahoma and Missouri great again

We should make meth OTC again.
Oh wait, already is, in a way, if you know what you're looking for >;)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propylhexedrine

200% profits because 1 USD = 20MXN.

same. wtf does it mean? tortillas concealing meth? raw tortillas embued with meth? did they cook the raw ones? fucking beaners man

DOES ANY1 ELSE HERE SEE PEPE IN THAT IMAGE?

>meth tacos
lmao

me too

Surely those meth tortillas would weigh significantly more than normal tortillas

What fucking idiot would think this was a good plan

I do the same thing anytime I see the word taco bowl. also, nice dubs.

Looks like stacks of tortillas hollowed out and filled with a few hundo thou of meth shards.
Stupid way to import the shit.
Better to dissolve meth in a clean, light solvent as a freebase then bring it across(in the solvent cans) and smoke it with HCl gas to bring it out of solution.

Can get a few hundred kilos across the border with ease like this in a truck delivering painting solvents, etc. Even if the border cops/ICE/DEA inspects the cans they won't find anything.
Half a key of meth freebase dissolved into a quart can of VM&P naphtha will look and smell exactly like a can of naphtha.
Couple thousand cans on a truck like this, good to go.