Ant-Man And The Wasp: First look at The Ghost

Ant-Man And The Wasp: First look at The Ghost

That chick is an unbelievably bad actress in her SyFy show.

Killjoys is great

>they're going to reveal Ghost's face because they paid damn good money for a C-list sci-fi actress and audiences can't discern emotion if they can't see a face

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

Atleast she is going to be schizophrenic

Remember that newish Judge Dread movie?
Remember how he DIDN'T take off his helmet because that's how the character was/acts like?
I want more actors like that guy.

good!

Where is the mask?

>female Ghost

Still hot.

Is this real schizophrenia or "Hollywood schizophrenia" ?

Paranoid Schizophrenia

this

>She
Wait they turned Ghost into a woman?

Look at the back of her head, it's likely that she'll spend a lot of time with the helmet on.

>I want more actors like that guy.
"that guy"-ing Karl Urban...seriously user?

thats a good thing user remember dreed not the actor

Remember when Teenage Marvel Superheroes weren't all diverse legacy heroes?

Good times, good times.

Okay that'll be cool to see.

Its actually really heartbreaking to see develop in person though. It usually comes on in mid 20s and just grows into their new perception of reality. Not everyone reacts to treatment either.

Because there already are two male villians- one played by Walton Goggins and another by Laurence Fishburne.
Also to make the joke:
>She's inside me! And not in a good way!

>diverse
>asian chick
>samoan jew
>mexican
>gay white
>autistic white

but you arent paranoid if you are rigth

I meant Diverse character who didn't inherit their title from a well-known superheroes like Iron Man and Spidey.

Yeah, I think this a break or something. She has hood.

>Ghost (we never learn his real name) has an axe to grind with modern corporate greed and, in particular, the military industrial complex. He's like that crazy conspiracy theorist who thinks that GE is building spy satellites to control you through the fillings in your teeth. Given the world he lives in, however, that's not actually crazy.
>In the Marvel universe, you've got the military industrial complex building giant robots to kill their own citizens for being genetically different, experimenting on people to try to make super soldiers, and actively engaging in corporate espionage to steal technologies from one company to give them to other, less scrupulous ones. The Red Skull managed to get himself into a position of power in the United States government using the ridiculously obvious name Dell Rusk. Shapeshifting aliens have stolen and replaced major players in every field from government to corporate to superpowered heroes and villains. Tony Stark built a satellite that literally made everyone on Earth forget he was Iron Man. Ghost isn't crazy for believing that the powerful people, and in particular the corporations, are out to get him and the rest of humanity; he's arguably one of the few sane people in the Marvel universe when it comes to his beliefs.

This

See, this is the thing. Nobody actually hates characters that are people of colour, gay, autistic, or teenagers that act like teenagers. There's nothing wrong with that niche of comic book character, its as much a backbone of the industry as pulp detectives and capes themselves.

But Marvel sidelines established characters to push a pandering agenda, and Secret Empire showed us wanks the Right off as much as the Left. They write shit but aim for that shit to make headlines, because they think it will sell, and it simply won't. Last year they said nobody was buying their comics because readers are racist, this year their nazi story tanked.

Her character was described to be "charismatic, eccentric, unpredictable, and damaged". And maybe she the 22 year-old female with an electronic implant in her brain to control schizophrenia ,that was struck by lightning.

Fishburne is not playing a villain. Not officially, at least.

The man goes inside the woman, user. Not the other way around.

No pictures yet.

I hope we get more to see.

He is right about Stark...

You think for a moment that the actual actress does any scene that doesn't show her face? Any masked scene is done by stunt actors.

Didn't you know that Ghost always was female?

Fishburne is playing Goliath though?