Why'd this get deleted?

Why'd this get deleted?

it was a mess

If you're not going to storytime the issue then done make a fucking thread for it.

It hasn't been ripped yet, and the guy who was posting screengrabs put the pages in the wrong order

It was a masterpiece.

I hope its as good as Red Death

Do you feel in charge here?

Your ugly fucking face is a masterpiece of shit.

Triggered the nu male.

I didn't post that but FFS don't do that on a Wednesday. TF is wrong with you?

Between last weeks lackluster story time for this and this little kerfuffle I have to believe these books are selling shit-ily enough that DC is clamping down.

Every book last week ended up getting storytimed eventually, but TRD was left with user's shitty fucking quality small files. Like this started with in the last thread. Which wasn't archived but deleted.

How bad is Metal doing?

>Between last weeks lackluster story time for TRD

ftfmyself

>I have to believe these books are selling shit-ily enough that DC is clamping down.
Well, you are a massive retarded newfag then.

Red death was the best seller. You couldn't be more wrong.

The thread was deleted because of the reasons already posted in this thread.

Metal is selling really well? TRD was last weeks most sold in comixology and people just don't want to storytime something that was already storytimed.

>It can't be selling well because Sup Forums storytimes have been shit.

Comixology released stuff late last week and a bunch of scanners were in Mexico getting fucked in the ass by earthquakes.

I am in awe of your retarded ass reasoning. You think a fucking storytime on Sup Forums indicates anything about sales? Newsflash: Ewing is a big name on Sup Forums but sells like absolute dogshit.

"newfag" is the new "snowflake".

the faggots who use it are no different than the 50 year old broads on facebook calling people snowflakes.

>Newfag gets his feelings hurt
Grow thicker skin sweetie.

>newfag is the new
Newfag isn't the new ANYTHING, you just fucking think it is because you are in fact, a newfag.

>in fact
prove it. that's what a fact is.

>sweetie
jesus christ. I could stop this here by not replying, but I won't.

Do you enjoy raping the little kids you rape anons? You know, since we're making baseless claims.

>Do you enjoy raping the little kids you rape anons?
>rape

You felt raped
By words

Bloody hell, you are retarded, how is Tumblr going kid?

spot the newfag

Jesus Christ newfag stop all this commotion you'll wake up all the raped children.

anons double down on the newfag usage to prove that they're definitely right

At least I've stopped bumping this shit. What are you accomplishing?

Story time the shit to prove me wrong. Or did you forget what my original post was?

it'll get story timed when it gets ripped, newfag

>If I keep calling him newfag he gets mad and that makes it worthwhile

well you're definitely mad so

The last thread didn't story time the issue just like this thread is misleading people into thinking the issue was story timed or is being story timed in this thread.

Don't be a twat.