SJW Marvel Has No Moral Compass Left...None

youtube.com/watch?v=6ELL0MpyddA

Other urls found in this thread:

comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2017/2017-04.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>shilling your own shitty videos
Enjoy your ban,

and what would be moral according to you?
the shit you read in Sup Forums?
fuck off

Reminder to report this guy every time for shilling his shit videos.

Seriously, FUCK. OFF. D&C.

I wish this guy would just go away.

Why all the hate against the D&C videos in Sup Forums?

I understand about the shilling and all, but he does have a point thought.

Or its is just a compilation of triggered comblrs.?

Because we don't need some cunt that can't even edit a fucking video to spout regurgitated opinions that he got from here. All his content is either twitter fights, incoherent ramblings about muh SJWs or just shitty opinions.

> and what would be moral according to you?
NOT arresting people for being white males like they did in the comic you fucking psychotic.

Its the daily shilling.

This is how e-celebs work. Delusional faggots come out of the woodwork to shill their favorite. And it doesn't help that he shitposts here too.

because he has many shitty opinions and won't stop shilling his videos here

How did Sup Forums stop the cancer of e-celebs?

He picks up random issues, doesn't understand that they are often part 3/4, and then complains about them.
His Deathstroke review was hilariously awful

I'm not going to watch a video, either summarize what he's saying or don't bother.
He's a dumb anti-sjw who hates portrayals of characters that don't conform to his standards of how they should behave e.g. he doesn't like the portrayal of Slade in Deathstroke because he's a bad father and his ex-wife didn't smile when his son hugged her after an argument, ergo she's "too masculine."

I only saw that video about Deathstroke and it was terrible. He seems to be your typical shit taste comic fan, even the majority of Sup Forums comic readers have way better taste than him.

He's got like CBR quality taste

I watched one of his videos and he makes no arguments. Just repeats "sjw" every 10 seconds. Nothing about why the sotry is bad, why "sjw" is bad, no proper critique. He just gives out his general opinion without any deeper thoughts.

Weird false dichotomy, bro

It's okay to admit that it's really creepy and disturbing when queers try to gaslight heteros and pretend the 95% of Earth's population who are properly attracted to the opposite gender in a way that allows for sexual reproduction are 'just pretending'

>tfw he got mad at Adeline not smiling and scowling instead

Does he legitimately have autism or something?

>Everyone just seem to resort to ad hominems
>Never ever bother to see what his points actually are.
>Not bothering to see the state of the industry and the causes and the posible effects it will have in the long run.

An people said that comblr wasn't real huh.

>making money off your shitposting
oh boy what a concept

Imagine being so dumb that you think a youtuber with over 40k subscribers has to go on forums and shill his own videos.

Even people that don't like D&C talk about him because he is controversial.

His points are crying about diversity.

40K suscribers is niche even for comic books standards. Fuck off D&C.

whatever, just use adblock

>How did Sup Forums stop the cancer of e-celebs?

1. He's e celeb cancer
2. He's trying to start a comicgate which would just attract more nonreader outragefags
3. His review of Green Lanterns, Deathstroke, and the road trip issue of Superman

idk what is this but if you don't want to give him pageviews somebody should mirror the video.

Or just don't open the video.

Sup Forums plays the waiting game
Low sales do more than D&C
Low sales got rid of Mockingbird and Hellcat

they didn't

Wait, I haven't watched any of this shitter's stuff. What does he have against Green Lanterns? Or Deathstroke?

Young Avengers wasn't as bad as Sup Forums likes to say it was

I only talk about him in his shill threads, and only to elucidate why he sucks and linking his videos should be grounds for a permaban

He couldn't grasp how Green Lanterns was a buddy cop story about rookies and instead dismissed them as unworthy of their rings.
People already explained his Deathstroke review
I forgot to mention that he tears and flushes comics he doesn't like which comes off as juvenile

>La La La I can't hear you
>La La La is that the truth? I don't wanna hear it La La La

Jesus Chriiiiiiiiiiiist
Jesus FUUUUUCK

What is wrong with this man

lmao right now he has more views on his videos than marvel has for most of their comics. in fact most of them are below 20k lmao and thats orders by stores not actual SALES.

and this pic isnt cherry picked, go look for yourself

comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2017/2017-04.html

>he

okay D&C

Its pointless comparing views on Free videos vs sales of $3.99 comics.

>sees every non-white character and woman as sjw pandering
>calls comics shit when he picks up random issues without following an arc
>constantly preaches on how women and minorities should be written
>buys a comic only to rip it to pieces akin to the trans creatures who burned free copies of Secret Empire
>picks up fights with every comic writer/editor on twitter to shill it later on his videos

For all his anti-sjw stances he acts exactly like them

How is getting views on a video that is free to watch and put up in peoples recommendations more impressive than getting people to drop $5 on a shitty biweekly comic?

He is a casual.

>judges Deathstroke on merit instead of jerking off BASED PRIEST LOL
>worse taste than Sup Forums

The lack of awareness this board has is frightening sometimes

He's an overjoyed e celeb that his followers think will save the industry
Instead he just causes more internet drama and invites nonreaders to chime in
Said nonreaders don't care about the industry and only want more drama

It would seem his most viewed video only has 32 thousand views and that was only due to twitter drama. And Squirrel girl is known to for doing well in trades.

>merit
>why doesn't this character smile?
>why does she have small tits?
>why are all their costumes gay?

>merit
>spouts how Terra's boobs weren't big so it must be a sjw conspiracy

Hahahhaha

(cough)

>thinking he's clever by saying "purse puppies" for the umpteenth time

>CHILDLESS WEIRDOS

>merit
>whine when a woman who hates her husband for a legitimate reason doesn't smile when she's in his presence and call her masculine for it
>whine about a teenage girl's boobs being not huge and calls it a sjw conspiracy
>also apparently doesn't like Kevin Maguire's iconic cover for JLI for some reason

He has no merit

he is just a funny guy with a decent sense of humor, a quick release cycle for videos (like 3 per day) and his gimmick is calling out the tumblrisation of marvel comics

anyone who hates this guy is taking things way too seriously. people that like his content just like it they arent worshipping him

if you dont like his reviews or what he has to say then dont watch them duh

>regurgitates points we already have here and all already know
>can't properly edit a video to save his life
>repeats the same point over and over and over
>is a gigantic casual
>faggy whiny voice, no charisma
Why do you think Richard.

>also apparently doesn't like Kevin Maguire's iconic cover for JLI for some reason

Unacceptable. The man has no taste.

If you really want to compare him to marvel, he has less than 250 people supporting him on his patreon since people actually pay for his patreon.

>aren't worshiping him
Nigga have you seen his fans in the comment sections?
They hype him up as the "Sargon" of comics and think he's actually doing damage on sales.
There were people here saying that D&C was the reason Sup Forums makes fun of America Chavez

>Watch video
>30 seconds in and he's already said SJW twice
>Comments section eating it up

He's the Mr. Enter/Egoraptor of comics
He can give off occasional obvious points of genuine worth nut otherwise he has no idea about what he is talking about

>anyone who hates this guy is taking things way too seriously. people that like his content just like it they arent worshipping him

You mean the same idiots who constantly come here and talk about how he has totally started a movement against SJWs and are retarded enough to claim that he is responsible for Marvel's sales being in the shitter?

>D&C

Shit taste fuckboi who sees evil conspiracies everywhere.

Why D&C triggers you so much? I like his videos and I don't give a shit about comics and SJWs. I like Anita Sarkeesian too.

>Low sales got rid of Mockingbird and Hellcat
Nice, missed that happy little development

Warms my heart

Then why do watch them?
Also to answer you question, he's e celeb cancer

Because he sounds like a fun person, and it's just enjoyable to listen to him.

E celebs are the absolute worst.

Just look at Jake Paul.

>watch 2 videos
>scroll down the comments while he's blubbering about SJW CHILDLESS PUPPIES or something
>comment secion
>WELL THAT'S IT I'M MAKING MY OWN COMIC NOW!
>FUCK MARVEL DC IS SO MUCH BETTER XD
>I DON'T EVEN READ COMICS BUT THESE VIDEOS ARE GREAT AND YOU ARE SO KNOWLEDGEABLE ON COMICS

I'm not even exaggerating those comments too much.

Admit it you just hate life and people

>that last one
FUCK NONREADING OUTRAGEFAGS
GET OUT OF MY HOBBY

His fans and him are obnoxious. He is a toxic attention whore who picks fights with creators for the most retarded reasons, like going after Busiek on twitter and accusing his Avengers' run and Marvel's mini of being the genesis of SJWism.

I hate people who become e celebs and life when an e celeb makes a break into other forms of media.

>like going after Busiek on twitter and accusing his Avengers' run and Marvel's mini of being the genesis of SJWism.
just when I thought I couldn't find him any more repugnant

did Busiek respond

yes there are dumb fans in any group I think we all know that from the shit people do all the time in other fandoms

>going after Busiek

TOO FAR

Also some guy was trying to explain marvel's bankruptcy to Busiek yesterday and that was the funniest shit considering Busiek was fucking there when it happened