WHO IS VOYAGER?

...a single page of in-universe retcon...

WHOOP-DEE-DAMN-DOO

I'm guessing she's one of two things
Aged-up Kobik trying to learn how the world works by starting from the actual beginning
OR
Elisa Sinclair, who somehow survived the explosion from Secret Empire and is now manipulating the timeline from a new vantage point towards her own ends

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/forums/meme-research/topics/33368-t
youtube.com/watch?v=InsMTkrRQGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Aged-up Kobik trying to learn how the world works by starting from the actual beginning
the only thing that makes sense

It's ravonna.

V_GER

Maria pym

Valerie Richards

Possibly this. NuWasp didn't skip a beat and og Wasp doesn't appear to be anywhere.

Sentry swapped genders after Secret Wars blew up the universe.
Still has a wife though.

She wouldn't be out of place in Cyborg 009

Huh...Interesting. Does this make her legal? It's like the reverse argument more lolis. "She's actually a hundred years old!". Rather than an old person in a child's body, this is a child in an adult's body.

She would be like Vision. Wanda is a child molester

>Eastern European child molester
is that shocking to anyone

Visions new retconned mom.

Literally Valeria.

Or Jane Foster with the God Tempest imbued in her.

>He flights crime like he's legal. How should I know he was an infant?!?

Remember Triumph? He's back, in girl form.

I really like her design

I'm calling Valeria or Kobik. If it's Valeria, the post-SW universe is going to be "hers" while Franklin has another that's more like the classic 616. They're going to moody them together to Rebirth the 616, then separate them again to create a new Ultimate universe for Riri and co to SLAAAAY in. This will create a situation in which both the SJWS and anti-SJWS get what they asked for, yet still hate it.

Oh and the Ultimate U will move forward in real time so as to get the MCU more negotiation leverage against RDJ and the others. The new 616 will remain static.

I'd be okay with this DESU. There's too many Wolverines, Hulks, and Spiders running around in the main continuity.

Nice fan fiction.

Reed made the sjw verse that's sticking around forever.

Aahahhahahahaha

This was the case with Hal Jordan's relationship with Arisia, which has become a running pedophilia joke.

>Elisa Sinclair, who somehow survived the explosion from Secret Empire and is now manipulating the timeline from a new vantage point towards her own ends
I think Spencer was the only one who liked her

And he's taking the fall for Secret Empire so I doubt it

She's evil Melody

DC ALREADY FUCKING DID THIS WITH TRIUMPH DURING CHRISTOPHER PRIEST'S JUSTICE LEAGUE RUN

WHY CAN'T MARVEL DO ANYTHING ORIGINAL FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Stfu faggot

>literally defending numarvel

I never believed that shills were real until now

>Who is Voyager
We'll find out on Friday when Marvel has the reveal go live in Entertainment Weekly or USA Today instead of a fucking comic, as is their current method of storytelling.

she freakin looks like another from the line of adam warlock. wasn't there a mini series a few years about a third being from the same experiments that created adam warlock and kismet and we all know how bendis loves to steal shit.

Stfu ur the shill.

Harlot.

that's not how it happened though

Kobek seems likely.

however, Transgender version of log established character ALSO seems VERY likely.
Shes clearly trans Sentry.

Didn't we already do this once?

haha wow.

But Wasp is around. Look at Pym's hand.

>Jane foster with the God Tempest
this. Mjolnir breaks, she succombs to cancer and is reborn when the ancient deity enters her.

Valeria is possible too, though.

HOLY SHIT

Actually Waid did it. And he doing it again.
You can't steal from yourself

Go home Rob Liefeld, you're drunk.

I like the classy classic outfit.

>you can't steal from yourself
literally untrue. You can even technically plagiarize yourself.

Sup Forums hated it when they did it with the Sentry, but love it with Voyager.

I wonder who's behind this post...

Oh thank fuck. So they are not replacing, just adding.

>Aged-up Kobik trying to learn how the world works by starting from the actual beginning
You hit the nail right on the head. Don't want to say much, but she goes back to what we would call the silver age of comics and becomes one of the founding members of the Avengers.

>but she goes back to what we would call the silver age of comics
Bro, honestly, who the fuck do you think you are? And where the fuck do you think you are?

Shut the fuck up with that "us old timers" shit.

Everybody would call it the fucking silver age, faggot.

Also, please provide for us why you know so much and "don't want to say much". Does your daddy work at nintendo?

We hated how Sentry was handled, but I don't particularly remember anyone hating the original Sentry series. It's relatively well regarded.

>Also, please provide for us why you know so much and "don't want to say much".
Dude, Marvel people (mainly lowly interns n shit) post here. That one dude from a few months back gave us pretty detailed info on stuff after Secret Empire and most of it was true.

I thought that the original Sentry series was pretty well liked around here? I could've sworn that the hate for Sentry started after Bendis reintroduced him in new avengers?

No they don't faggot.

Marvel had a massive gathering of bloggers months back. They also have nothing that surprising in any of this. There's also a plethora of shit from those "leaks" that didn't and won't come to pass.

So while I don't doubt there are Big 2 shills and interns on here that isn't proof.

you're wrong.

Faggot ur

I still can't figure out if FALLEN SUN is Jenkins taking the piss or not

My best guess is Valeria Richards.

WB lawsuit when?

>both the SJWS and anti-SJWS get what they asked for, yet still hate it
Accurate

Isn't he already mr impossible

Generally with these Mavel "mysteries", the lamest and most obvious answer is the right one. The only way it's not is i you can think of something even dumber.

Both companies have been ripping each other off for decades. This is nothing new, newfaglet

t. Marvel intern

Faggot

Whoever she is, I blame Kang.

>outed

Double faggot aka you outed.

Does Marvel know you're being homophobic?

I don't work for marvel you sperg.

Fag.

What is this "t." thing I've been seeing all over Sup Forums lately? It's fucking obnoxious.

do you work for a company that has been contracted by marvel or their parent company?

>t. someone who doesn't know

SHE WUZ KANGS

knowyourmeme.com/forums/meme-research/topics/33368-t

Just in time for the new Star Trek show

Katie Power from the future

So it definitely can't be that then.

>two years now
>"lately"

Lurk more newfag

Fine taste.

Haven't noticed it until the last couple months. I did take a pretty long break from the internet, though.

So it comes from Dolan comics primarily? Okay... then. That's stupid.

>"S" in shadow of scarf

It's the Sentry. Somehow.

Wasn't Sentry retconned into being the inspirational BFF of several A-lister capes who had virtually no history with him before as well as the one who took Rogue's virginity because he was immune to her touch? If so I'm honestly surprised he's still within the good graces of some readers.

You are correct.

The premise of the character, and his original mini are really good, which is what keeps him relatively popular. It's really Bendis's hatchet job during Dark Reign/Siege that ruined the character.

All the powers of Superman with a regular human beings flaws is an interesting story to explore. A lot of stories on a similar vein just make the character straight up evil, incompetent or mad. But Bob was a good man, trying to do good, but he was ultimately only human.

A robot created by Pymtron, she was sent to the past to erase the slap.

It's uncle ben

who cares?

This.
Screencap it.

Marvel doesn't like it when their employees are homophobic, intern

it's either her or Jane with the God Tempest inside of her.

Stop roleplaying.

youtube.com/watch?v=InsMTkrRQGg
Next you'll be telling me an Ancient Evil has awakened.

Sentranny, even

Wouldn't be surprised if Kobik aged herself up.

Ultimate Sue Storm

Captain America's Generations issue presents the question of where's Kobik, and nobody seems to know.

I'm going with Sentry's wife got into Bob's stash.