Something big is about to happen. For the first time since the establishment of the five-eyes arrangement...

Something big is about to happen. For the first time since the establishment of the five-eyes arrangement, the NZSIS has had their access to several American sources of intelligence revoked. No reason provided.

I don't know what's going on, but for some reason the NSA doesn't want us to see something. We're still trying to confirm Australia, Canada, and the UK have had their access revoked too.

Americans of Sup Forums, prepare for either a massive cover up or massive scandal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where did u get this

Who?

Fret not, dear user.

It's only global thermonuclear war.

You realise there seems to be a soft coup happening in the US?
youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

I don't want to doubt you, but you do realise you can't just make these claims out of nowhere right?

Bumping for a source.

Source?
It would make sense if there's an internal battle between intelligence agencies in the US

Source plz

why?

what does an internal battle between intelligence agencies have to do with new zealand?

we get automatic access to all the information

source?

well if australia, the UK and canada didn't get their licenses revoked then they either specifically don't want you to see it or you're not the only ones looking through the NZ permission stream

1) It could be all members of the 5 eyes network that are locked out.

2) Kim Dotcom lives here, has sympathy with a % of the population, albeit small.

Bumping.

>you're not the only ones looking through NZ access
>kim dotcom lives here

case closed t b h
400 lb hacker in his bedroom

>he's not VPN posting from a private server..

Shame on u fellow kiwi

btw guys, look at this

>LARPing faggot
proof or fuck off

If there's issues between the agencies, they may be withdrawing access to prevent third parties getting involved, or prevent access to information being held by one agency about another etc.

Why would New Zealand ever be included in this intelligence network?

It's been that way since WWI leaf. Are you fucking retarded?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes

Continuity of lamb chops.

hesitant bump.

...there's much worse threads

>MFW FBI-user is a kiwi spook leaking all the CIA intel on the FBI

A free subscription to CCN and FOX doesn't count as an American source of intelligence, kiwibro. You'll just have to bite the bullet and pull funds from another government program to pay for your own.

You cunts have been on the outer since you put your foot down over "no nukes".

Wait.... Dingos have nukes? Why? Are you that scared of the wildlife?

Since we're on the topic

any idea what side NSA is on?

Not a clue.
They're the geek squad though.
So odds are they hang out on here too... which means...

yes im sure THIS will be something, unlike the thousands of other bullshits big-ones Sup Forums has jerked in hopes of

All organizations of that size and funding have no one side.

>TFW i know an ex NSA weeb who lived in Japan and works at the Clinton campaign
>TFW i was worried for a sec but now i'm ok

Utah Mormon.... Chaffitz.....

Also Snowden may have been a CIA plant hence why Petraeus got got.

CIA(cocaine import agency) is on Clintons side it makes sense the NSA is on Trumps.

No such has teams of memes on both sides mind you!

So shitposting aside (looking at you leaf) who does the security community in the 5 eyes back? I know the brits are all about clinton but i can see the aussies backing trump for the banter

They are an implicitly Anglo organization that backs the most Anglo candidate (Trump.)

5 Eyes generally keeps their traps shut, but many would prefer that a carrier criminal with a history of starting stupid wars for money and their (((backers))) whim would not be in power.

Listeners like puzzles not spam!

Lotta leaks and paranoia just now. Prolly just shutting everything down for a few days till election.

Aussies have always preferred to side with those that help them not get reamed by the various tinpot dictators in the area.

Clinton hasn't really made a lot of promises regarding that between MUH RUSSIA and MUH IRAN so I suspect they'll go with the candidate that promises to fuck over those that fuck with the US's allies.

Even though Trump is MUCH more isolationist than Clinton and has a much more DIY approach to defense he does seem like he'd be more interested and capable of not running himself thin.

So I'd hazard a guess the Aussies are on the TRumptrain.

They've frozen the views on it hahaha

i figured he was the 400lb hacker.
>be kim dotcom
>get fucked by hillary clinton when she tries to extradite you
>hack the NZSIS
>gain access to NSA servers
>copy all of hillary's emails
>make smarmy tweets about fucking hillary up in 2016
>give copies of hillary's emails to wikileaks
>wait for wikileaks to release hillary's emails

Nigga have you need watching the news? Hillary linked to Molech worshipping cult plus a pedo sex ring and thats only scratching the surface. This is such a shit type post because it's so obvious something will go down this week.

Have you been

CHYNA

I think the op says Canada and UK are also locked out

This video isn't showing up in my history. That is absolutely bizarre.

>several sources

not all of them?

If nothing happened this morning, nothing's going to happen. kys