Overwatch

New comic is out
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/zarya-searching

i can wait to they confirm that "she" is trany

I'm glad she still hates omnics. I was worried she was going to learn the magic of omnic friendship in 2 seconds. For once, blizzard didn't fuck up.

Zarya feels good this patch. She can protect the Mercys that now need to dive in for Rez and with Junkrat more popular its easy to farm up energy.

You wish, Zarya is 100% women who loves cocks.

I want to see Widowmaker regain her humanity, but hide it from those who messed her up, in a long-term plot for revenge.

God I wish that were me

She loves her own cock.

>when you're a futa with a cock that would put horses to shame, why wouldn't you?

>Zarya will never carry you over her shoulder

Christ, that was painful. The art was nice though. I dig Kate's artstyle.

Well, there's nothing OW-related holding my interest anymore, as I stopped playing the game a while ago.

She will never be one. Go be degenerate on a faggot-parade, that way you can show more people why homosexual people need to be gassed.

>thinking that was a SJW and not a faggot wanting to spite waifufags

>It's another "Overwatch Comic tries to shove in character development in too few pages while also trying to have an actual story and ends up making both come across as rushed and tries to make up for it's lack of main characters to give proper focus and screen time to and lack of an actual overarching plot by spouting hints to some vague generic illuminati conspiricy bullshit" episode.

I know they want to try and give their whole cast a chance in the spotlight, but all they're doing is making every issue seem like side character filler. I understand they're probably trying to go for a Web of intrigue with multiple protagonists thing like Stranger Things, but these comics are way too short for that to work, especially if they're going to insist on giving every character in their hyper-inflated cast screentime. Hell we haven't gotten a single thing about Overwatch being refounded outside of trailers, which, you know for a game called Overwatch, should be pretty high on the Plot thread importance list.
What they should have done was Start with a focus on a few characters as the protagonists and the chain of events that results in them joining the new Overwatch, and then slowly bring in the rest of the cast as allies and enemies in their stories.

This is literally the one comic where this criticism doesnt make sense. They actually resolved a plotline here: Zarya being sent after Sombra at the end of the cinematic. A storyline had something like a conclusion.

And hey, we now know there are actually multiple conspiracies in play. Sombra is tracking down something bigger than Talon. Or, at the very least, bigger than the Talon she is aware of.

A plot line has been resolved, but so little of anything besides trivia was actually revealed and whose to say how long it will take for whatever happened here to actually matter? And I Know Sup Forums loves Lore discussions, by there's so little beyond, "there's a conspiracy" that there's barely even anything to discuss. And more importantly, there's even less reason to care, because the Comics haven't given nearly enough time or development to any of the characters to actually endear them to the readers and get us invested in them and their problems and conflicts. Without good characters and character arcs/journeys, you don't have a story but just a timeline of events happening, like the Star Wars prequels.

ah robo racism, so good

What with the roids, she probably has a dick-sized clit a la Chyna, but that doesn't make her a tranny.

Two times they did that thing where a Latino person speaks English and only throws in two words of Spanish.

I hate that shit.

but it adds cultural flavor without confusing the reader or forcing in typed accents that might make the writer seem racist, pendejo

>Overwatch comic actually addresses a dangling plot thread
It's almost like they're learning how to tell a story.

And it only took them, what, 15 issues to do that? Maybe by Issue 20 they'll actually be able to do it in a way that gives a better payoff than a ridiculously vague bit of intrigue and mystery, and by issue 25, they'll finally bring this up and elaborate on it, and if we're lucky, we might have an actual story with central characters, a plot, and a relatively clear endgame by Issue 50!

There was a damn omnic right there he could have handled the talking. OR just use italics to convey am accent while having them still speak English.

I would absolutely love to see the fallout over that. People would be tripping over themselves as to whether it was problematic to call a man the "strongest woman in the world" or if it's more problematic to insist that a trans-woman isn't really a woman.

It'd be like how in old Sci-Fi you'd give an AI a paradox and they would just have a fucking meltdown.

>It's almost like they're learning how to tell a story.
Did you read the comic? They can't.

>"degenerate"
>Sucking down obvious bait like a hungry cumdumpster

Checks out

Why do that when you can pump out more empty trivia for the wiki instead?

So you can have people other than Blizzardfags and the Fraction of the Overwatch fanbase who have lived under a rock their whole lives and don't know what Storytelling or worldbuilding looks like and think Overwatch's Kitchen sink of a setting has good and deep Lore read your comic actually use it to bring in previous skeptics into Overwatch or maybe even turn a profit with it. But you're right, that would require effort and talent, something which Blizzard writing indicates they lost long ago. Better just to pump out shallow inconsequential drivel with pretty pictures so that fanboys and girls can squee at their favorite characters making appearances.