Wolverine may have become Starbrand

Starbrand died being killed by Robbie Reyes

Wolverine breaks out of the adamantium, before getting the infinity stone/gem, he didnt break out because he had an infinity stone, he got one after breaking out. He probably broke out by becoming the new Starbrand.

Prehistoric Starbrand had that sign on the chest, in Wolverine's picture you can see a white line coming from Wolverine's chest, it doesnt look like normal skin separating the pectoral muscles.

Wolverine had a Galactic Travel Guide in the truck.

Jean is coming back as Phoenix. Scott is dead. Marvel will want to finally hook up Jean and Logan, and now they will be Phoenix and Starbrand, cosmic level heroes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWIkqEnVG8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Robbie didn't kill Starbrand

Nice reach

That's fucking retarded. Why are you ruining wolverine.

Sounds stupid, but it makes sense given the information.

I am pretty sure Starbrand blew up and is dead

A new host is chosen.

shiiiiiieeet, that's a nice call.

he's dead, Starbrands has the pious reputation of blowing up

in this case the new host is Immortal and it has a shitload of will

That's actually fucking based. I like this book even more.
You can do whatever you want with Logan until he gets his own ongoing I guess

I just hope that after the whole Starbrand shebang is over, they'll keep him in space for a while by making him a new US Ace.

If he had blown up legit, then there wouldn't be anything left of cape town or the celestial buried under it.

New avengers by Esad and Jason.

Wolverine with starbrand, Jean, Robbie, Odison, Ironfist, Loki( sorcerer supreme)Black panther.

What's it like being a poop head, user?

I am not doing anything, Marvel did this

Why are we treating this as fact? because of one line drawn on wolverine and shading that may or (mostly) not the star brand symbol.

This is retarded so I'm willing to believe it's what they're doing.

That's his fucking sternum, you twat. It's not a symbol. It's literally just the space between his fucking pectoral muscles.

Retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=bWIkqEnVG8I

And also because of Starbrand dying and the identity of the Cavebrand.

All hey did was bring him back to life, you're the one who's reaching with this 'they turned him into starbrand' business.

Only if there's a white event, or if Kevin had passed on a portion of the brands power to someone else.

OP got it wrong Steve Rogers is the new Starbrand. Look that mark he clearly tried to cover the rest of the symbol up with makeup because he is humble, but some came off.

Nice try, Devil.
This is Universe-8, old rules don't apply anymore.

So you want me to believe, he has starbrand powers, an infinity stone, plus his own mutant powers. yeah no thanks

It might just be so.

It just might.

Or...

...not at all.

user, you know why that's impossible, correct? I apologize if this was supposed to just be a cheeky post be there are far too many idiots around here lately.

I'm calling you a poop head for thinking this thought

it was supposed to be a post that shows how Ribic tends to draw inner pecs.

Did he really get his ass kicked by Robbie?

But then again, I remember in World that when starbrand appeared, there was a huge explosion. Could such an explosion cause the adamantium shell to be cracked open? Fuck the more I think about it the more likely it becomes

Well in that case I see the point.

Does he not know a protruding sternum, over large xiphoid process isn't a good thing? It's usually do to lifting injuries or medical conditions.

that sounds like continuity

I didn't even know Marvel implemented such antiquated writing conventions

I must have missed something after Robbie's book got canned-- when'd he learn to Penance Stare?

I don't think it's true, but it would be kinda cool. Logan needs a new shtick, snikting bubs has gotten old.

Literally that moment. On the next page he asks himself that exact same question.

Explosion was in Africa and shell is in Canada.