What the fuck is her problem?

What the fuck is her problem?

The show would rather develop humans in their townie filler than build up on the story.

Sociopathy without a pink womanly moral compass

Baggage.
SO. MUCH. BAGGAGE.

this.

She needs a good fucking.

Let's see, fought a war, got cucked, girl that cucked her committed suicide by baby, forced to raise suicide cuck baby.

Holy fuck, this. Seriously. I can't believe that we're nearing the end of the show, and the Pizza family has more background than at least two of the main characters.

She isn't fused with Rick.

THE NOSE.

The smaller lesbian always gets restless when the larger one is there to domestic abuse her.

She is in a shitty show called Steven Universe.

The woman she loved fell in love with another man.

Nosexistence

Corvax~

She wanted to get inside that giant juicy Rose puss so much that she devoted her entire life towards her. She told herself that she's fucking worthless and tried to kill herself against a gem warrior (multiple fucking times) just to defend Rose when the bitch didn't even need help with fighting off in the first place. Then when she got cucked when Greg arrived and busted a nut in Rose's puss before she could. Then she died from Greg's murdercock. Pearl became miserable and sex-hungry for Rose that she almost tried to kill Steven just to get Rose back. Then 13 years later, she almost deliberately left Steven to die again when he fell off a floating stone. She couldn't even think about being herself until Garnet had to tell her to fuck off with being sex hungry for fusion. And then when she finally gets confidence and puts Rose behind her, Zuke decided because lesbians lmao xD to make her fall in love with a dyke who looks like Rose.

tl;dr Everything is her damn problem.

Man, Pearl does not serve as a positive image for lesbians

boom

>literal dickslave mentality covered as "muh loyalty"
>literal cuck
>Rose probably didn't know that she loved her in the first place
>probably social anxiety
>no one outside a few characters actually like her
>overall horrible person who does horrible shit all the time and she knows it
>obsessive
>depressive
>weak (psychologically speaking)

Repressed sexual frustration.

That is weird though. The show isn't S1 anymore, but it still acts like it.

she's sick of CN's treatment of the show

>What the fuck is her problem?
its that shes not my gf

CN probably wouldn't treat it bad if it were more popular.

Who does, user? Who the fuck does?

Ay mi amigo, Pearline de Saltine only has eyes for Stephano.

She looks upon you with pity. La puta...

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE STEVEN!
I'M PICKLE PRICK!!

When I think about it, how does Pearl resist the urge to not kill Steven? Rose's gem isn't shattered or even damaged. She just can't come out because she's stuck like Lapis in mirror.

The second he dies she will get Rose back. Is she in it for the long con, waiting about 150 years before Steven finally kicks the bucket?

She knew both times she did it that would be fucked up for the gems, Greg, Rose herself, and the entirety of Beach City that she purposely murdered a child just to lick Rose's giant fat puss again, so she had to risk herself twice from doing it.

pearl finds earth and all things human and organic as disgusting as we see insects. she will be the traitor no doubt.

>up for the gems, Greg
>and the entirety of Beach City

Honestly the only thing that stopped her was it was because 'Rose would have wanted this'. She really didn't care how the others felt about it.

rose wanted steven really, really badly. porl would be going against rose's greatest wish, something even she wouldnt do for her own interests

I turned myself into a Pearl, Steven. I'm Pearl Rick!