Hillary's property gets raiding by authorities

>Hillary's property gets raiding by authorities
>Wiener hands over tons of emails that prove there is a massive satanic pedo ring that controls all parts of the worlds governments
>aliens and talk of disclosure in Podesta emails
>election just proved rigged
>the Rothchilds, the family that controls the world and people like Soros, just got a bunch of their shit leaked
>FBI going rogue and posting about Nikola Tesla, Trump, and John Trump on their Twitter, possibly confirming the theory that Trump has Nikola Tesla's technology/plans
>The shadow government/ 7th Floor Group proven real
>South Korea proven to be controlled by a cult of 8 billionaire women called the 8 Godesses, that may have caused the Sewol Ferry disaster and used it as a child sacrifice ritual
THE FUTURE IS NOW
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-pDhCRfh43o
bradleyfdn.org/Who-We-Are/Our-People/Board-of-Directors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_Foundation
cnn.com/2016/11/01/politics/fbi-clinton-marc-rich-investigation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUMP

It all gets covered up or forgotten amongst the muddled mess of reality. Maybe we can break the cycle this time, but as long as we are comfy, the masses are able to ignore this or be blissful unaware by design.

are these all confirmed?

Dumb goys still worry about football and when the next Call of Duty game comes out.

There's been tons of threads up covering this info, and it seems extremely legit.

The Korean one 100% is

sauce on the proof that the time machine theory one is confirmed?

thanks

We Now Turn WW3 Into A War Against The Globalists

It's
Happening

youtube.com/watch?v=-pDhCRfh43o

Song for the current state of the world

>South Korea proven to be controlled by a cult of 8 billionaire women called the 8 Godesses, that may have caused the Sewol Ferry disaster and used it as a child sacrifice ritual

Anyone got link to proof?

I keep hearing that Trump is a threat to "the establishment" aka globalists aaaaka Soros & friends, NWO/Illuminati blah, blah blah. Does there exist a chance that if Trump indeed wins, he could potentially shatter all of that forever? (maybe not forever but at least for our lifetime?)

We had a bunch of threads about it when it happened, you should be able to google it.

If he doesn't get JFK'd before he releases proof of everything going on, then yes.

Trump wont be able to stop them but he will be a giant thorn in their side

What the everloving fuck is going on?

I mean, I guess I'm not surprised batshit crazy stuff is going on in Korea, but what the fuck.

Holy shit, you're fucking retarded.

>aliens and talk of disclosure in Podesta emails
Just conspiracy theorists fishing for info.

>election just proved rigged
The thread with the results? Already proven test results.

>the Rothchilds, the family that controls the world and people like Soros, just got a bunch of their shit leaked
Not only is this unconfirmed, it's not even the Rothchilds' documents. It's the Bradley Foundation.

>FBI going rogue and posting about Nikola Tesla, Trump, and John Trump on their Twitter, possibly confirming the theory that Trump has Nikola Tesla's technology/plans
They aren't "going rogue," those were automated, scheduled releases.

>The shadow government/ 7th Floor Group proven real
Mentioning some shit about the 7th Floor does not confirm a "shadow government"

Did you read ANY of the sources linked in the Korean threads? Even one? Because NONE of the news articles mention the 8 Goddesses.

WHO HERE /COMFY/

If he redpolls enough powerful people and has the actual "people" behind him, I think he could fuck their shit up senpai

Even normies have caught on though, I don't see how they can cover up their corruption without starting WW3.

>Ended up in a timeline where anime looks dull in comparison

now ain't that just quackin crazy jimbo

He'll need an extremely capable and incorruptable security force if he wants to do that. Whatever the NWO is, they have a plan for what would happen if Trump somehow miraculously won (he won't).

>Just conspiracy theorists fishing for info.
Did you even read all the emails? He talked to Podesta about previous Skype meetings. And for that email to have shown up in that leak, Podesta would've had to save it to his email server. Why would he do that?
>The thread with the results? Already proven test results.
Proof?
>Not only is this unconfirmed, it's not even the Rothchilds' documents. It's the Bradley Foundation.
It literally has their names on the documents. They own the Bradely Foundation.
>They aren't "going rogue," those were automated, scheduled releases.
Proof?
>Mentioning some shit about the 7th Floor does not confirm a "shadow government
The released FBI docs regarding the Clinton investigation says the 7th Floor Group is the shadow government.
>Did you read ANY of the sources linked in the Korean threads? Even one? Because NONE of the news articles mention the 8 Goddesses.
Re-read the threads.

yea but, there's that whole thing of like, their "insurmountable power" being just that: a phrase only, wrapped in extremely bold quotation marks because ultimately it's a lie; it's an image we've bought into and then played up for them so we don't even dare think of challenging them. when the reality is, with Trump at the helm and The Resistance behind him, there is TRUE insurmountable strength and power in our numbers.

>Sup Forums is full of "reach 100000000 posts" threads while this is happening
And mouthbreathing retards respond to them, it's forum sliding.

Can someone tell me more about the Korean shit?! What the ever loving fuck is going on?! I heard something about some shadow group that controls South Korea but the details are pretty foggy.

Hold me, I'm scared.

Those election results were just test data:
>They own the Bradely Foundation.
Not even Wikipedia has any mention of Rothchilds on the Bradley Foundation page.

bradleyfdn.org/Who-We-Are/Our-People/Board-of-Directors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_Foundation

FBI not "going rogue." Automated releases:
cnn.com/2016/11/01/politics/fbi-clinton-marc-rich-investigation/

>The released FBI docs regarding the Clinton investigation says the 7th Floor Group is the shadow government.
I'm sure it did not say that.

>Re-read the threads.
I've already read dozens of articles linked in the threads, and none of them mention the 8 Goddesses. Not one.

And I haven't seen any substantiation for the Podesta aliens shit. The only emails I've seen were conspiracy theorists fishing for information. I'm spoonfeeding you mountains of sources, so if you want to substantiate any of the absurd claims you're making, please put some effort in.

>Not even Wikipedia has any mention of Rothchilds on the Bradley Foundation page.
>implying they would put that on Wikipedia
>I'm sure it did not say that.
Pic related

>implying they would put that on Wikipedia
Just another conspiracy theory then.

Interesting document though. Weird that they're literally referred to as "The Shadow Government," but it only says they met "to discuss the FOIA process [and] Congressional records" and doesn't imply anything more. I do believe there's some kind of shadow government, but I don't think the 7th Floor Group mentioned is it. I assume the American shadow government would look more like the alleged Korean one instead of only a bunch of State officials.

Mission impossible 2 shows Cruise stopping global plague. Weiler documentary on next. Kubrick tried to warn us with Cruise in Eyes Wide Shut. TV is trying to warn us now.