Sexism on Sup Forums

Reminder:
The closer this race gets more you should be ashamed of yourselves you sexist pig-fucking shitlordes.

>implying we give a shit about what the media says about us

free publicity for hiro oy vey

What's wrong with sexism? Women are different as fuck. As a tranny.

*Ask a tranny.

>how to unshoot cum

fucking lost

>it's her turn!!!

He is right shitlords. If women weren't sexist to Hillary they would have no other arguments left. It would be a landslide in Trump's favor

>gay sex with hats
Wut?

it is incredibly sad to see that the democratic party is trying to use the "woman" card just as they used the "black" card. degenerates

Sorry, I listen to a superior Obama.

>you sexist pig-fucking shit lords
>I'd ever fuck a feminist

I'm a female (actual XX chrom) and I'm voting for Trump. No, I'm not a trap, no I'm not showing my body parts to you. I'm a mom, I'm married and I'm voting for Trump. Hillary is disgusting, so are traps and nu-males.

It's not misogyny. It's reality. Trump is better for not only America but the entire world. She belongs in prison.

I love how this is literally all the left has anymore.
>ur just a bigot

Have you heard a single person actually use the "she can't be president because she's a woman" argument?

Hats?

I don't care about race or gender, actually the left is more obsessed with it.
If we had a negro female presidential candidate who said we need to close our borders and sever ties with Israel.
I'd vote for them in a heartbeat.

>they don't know the classic joke

>inb4 some CTR faggot tells her to show tits to make us look bad

Fuck...POTUS is getting desperate. Funny i wanted to vote for Hillary over him in 2008 but she didn't get the Nod because of sexism

You do realize that if Sup Forums becomes known as a right-wing hate site, it will be even harder to find funding to keep the site afloat?

Trannies know better than anyone else that differences between the sexes are just a general rule, and not an absolute. There are some men who it makes more sense to treat as women, and vice versa.

Care to elaborate? Pretty much all you've said here is "Trump good, Hillary bad" along with some implications that you support the nebulous concept of "traditional values".

Depends who they were running against. I hold black women in very low regard.

>shaming someone into voting for a president
>"hey, why not? it worked with racism, why not sexism?"

this only works on women and cucks

>Implying nipmoot is having financial troubles
You've been jewed

He's not even wrong, but he's being a faggot about it. Face it, nobody wants to be ran by a woman. Look at how we laugh at Europe and Canada, and look how quickly female-led countries throw tradition and sovereignty out of the window. Women don't even like being led by women.

Unfortunately for you, women and cucks are the majority of the population.

It's common knowledge that even when Moot was in charge, this site was never able to turn a profit.

The gay mulatto has spoken.

NONO. You know the rules. This is not about being a nigger cum-chugging CTR or a Sup Forumsack misogynistic shitlord. It's tradition. This place is not Reddit, where it's all in faith. Sup Forums demands proof. It's tits, with timestamp.

And if they truly are Sup Forumsacks, they will acquiesce.

>1 post by this ID

That is Sup Forums you are referring to.

Fuck Hillary and fuck women people

They've been rolling out the "its musoginnee" meme ever since the primary. They're using it as a shield for any criticism just like they responded to any criticism of Obama was really racism.

The exact opposite is true. If a man did everything Hillary did in the current year he'd be under arrest or losing hard. She's Bill Clinton but with 24 more years of corruption and selling favors, and in a time when everyone has the internet and knows about what she's done.

Are you so desperate that you seriously consider trying to pull this shit Obama? Hillary's gender has nothing to do with it, if it was as simple as that, we wouldn't have voted your black ass in.

1. No one wants to get involved in an unnecessary war that could lead to the loss of thousands of innocent lives
2. She can't be trusted to keep vital secrets of this country that could jeopardize our security if it got into the wrong hands, the recent hacks is proof of it

Sure, retards like Sup Forums want Trump in for all the wrong reasons and sure he is an bigoted idiot but by contrast, Hillary could get us all killed. You yourself have hardly got anything done within the past 8 years since you've been President and you've proven that we simply shouldn't vote for someone purely based on novelty. A shame most Americans are too dumb to have learned this lesson by now but that's the society that we live in.

Is CTR waking up?

sage
sage
sage

Jesus Christ thank you

A true /pol goer would respect the fact that a woman agrees with them and doesn't want to be degenerate and show tits. Dudes here beg for a "Waifu" then when a decent woman approaches all the dudes yell "Tits or gtfo" or calls them a trap then complain that they can't find any good decent girls. Ultimate cuck shit to be honest

repeaty diges confirm.
thanks, user. will do.

Tits or get out cunt

I don't support Hillary nor Donald. My vote is going towards Gary Johnson

This dude is stupid

wtf im a sexist now

>Sexism
>Sup Forums
pick two

Also, why is that a bad thing?

It wasn't sexism when liberals did it and voted for Obama

prove it

post your fucking tits, tila tequila

I was already as ashamed as possible of myself before all this started.

>the guy that won only because he is black is now screaming sexism

Hey there, kind sir! I'm new from Reddit and don't get all the Sup Forums inside yokes. Could you please explain this there hat fucking one for me?

A
FUCKING
LEPPO

Obama's main opponent wasn't a woman.