ENORMOUS HILLZ RALLY!!

Wow... Hillary scheduled a night rally in Fort Lauderdale last minute and she got a crowd bigger than Drumpf's rally in the same area.

Florida is with her it looks like

drumpfkins arent gonna be feliz on nov 8th

Why are you here

>only took 5 fucking hours to get a crowd of that size

because you drumpf supporters are out of control at this point

There's probably some trickery I'm not aware of but still,

>VOTE EARLY
She keeps pushing this meme and it makes me think some yuge news is coming.

Trump pulls three times this every day with thousands more still outside. Shill harder CTR

No surprise, the place is overrun with spicks

>in a last ditch effort hillary and her campaign pay a bunch of people to show up

Not bigger than a trump rally too. SAD!

Looks like a Bernie Rally.

Obvious shoop is obvious.
You did get a (((you))) outta me tho, so, 0.8/8

But Trump pulls that shit on almost every rally and thats not counting the 30 thousand to 100 thousand people that watch his rally live on youtube every single time

Dem here. When you use that word you make us all look stupid.

really makes you think...

Jesus Christ this is fake as shit you autists look at the goddamn crowd.

Proofs.

This shit again

why are they all nazi saluting on the bottom left?
I knew she was racist and all but is that really necessary?

>Vote Early
With the implied
>Vote Often

GUISE STOP TAKING THE FUCKING B8 AND LOOK AT THE FUCKING PICTURE

Proofs? Nigga please

Imagine the stench

Meeting the president, getting free tacos, Hillary isn't even there.
Woo hoo first womyn prisondent

Well Sup Forums, how many dups can you find?

Why does this picture look so strange?

>tfw no proofs something is shooped

um... it's legit. sorry trumpkin!

Buses and car pools.

Uhhhhh yeah it's called video screens you stupid luddite idiot retard.

I can see two of the same bald-headed staffer in a suit. Not to mention the depth of field is totally off.

Looks like a sunny day crowd wrapped around a nighttime crowd on a hill or scaffold of sorts. It gets a bit fuzzy where the two crowds meet.

the left edge of the crowd was done terribly, also

nice try OP

Because it's shooped. There's literally three visible Hillarys in the crowd on the hill with the exact same gesture behind the exact same podium.

Yeah especially the hands on the left hand side. So legit! Just like Shillary lol!

I WAS THERE,
and there were SIX hillary clintons, don't believe these lies!

Fucking love this crowd copying meme ngl.

Top-tier work on this one. I knew it would be fake, but it wasn't till I saw the three separate Hillarys that I actually started to see it.

But come on, I mean it's 2016

so legit you can see hillary cloned stamped three times..

You know what's worse than a Hillary supporter? An American Hillary supporter. Letting that shit come anywhere close to your glorious flag? Disgusting

Is this the new meme? Terrible clinton rally shoops?

LITERALLY FAKE

Does CTR not realize that using "drumpf" throws any credibility they may have had out the window? Do they use it to signal each other? I heard a few people saying it after current year man announced it but I haven't heard an actual person use it in months. It's a term that only online shills use and it makes it blatant who they are. How can they be so incompetent?

fucking idiot, don't you know about the multiple hillarys?

someone actually took time to make this sad fake pic

KILL YOURSELF

Too late. Everyone's already calling Florida for Trump.

ultimate redpill is realizing that Hillary has not one, but two body doubles

Funny.

Press is only saying "thousands"....

Something odd about this pic.

Look familiar?

Learn 2 Photoshop

kek

Source? I want to believe!

theres probably more

Isn't that trump on the stage?

wow such bad hazing of the shoop on the left side of the crowd

Didn't we weaponize autism a few weeks back with Clinton's Ohio rally? I say we use it again and tell people how many people are actually in this picture before she lies about it again. The sooner the better because we only have a week left so we shouldn't waste any opportunity.

its like a game of wheres waldo

lol just zoom in the shop was complete shit look how blurry it is on the edges and if you look close you can see lots of the same people.

>VOTE EARLY

Nobody questions why they are pushing this so hard?

It's intentional dummy, this is a humor thread.

nice get dem

>every single person has their phone out filming.
is this what we've become?

>drumpf

>Does CTR not realize that using "drumpf"
They live in an echo chamber so of course they don't.

fake as fuck
get ready for a world of illusion if this cunt rigs this election.
Nothing she does is real or honest.

Jacksonville had 16,000 people and over 5,000 people outside who couldn't get into the arena.

OPs pick has maybe 4000 people in it.

i think someones just having a giggle

it's way too poor of a photoshop job to think someone actually thought this would pass as real

I'd expect this kind of shit from a leaf, not from you user... daddy and I are VERY disappointed in you.

The FBI wouldn't have reopened the Clinton case unless they were going to prosecute her. They're not going to let her off the hook twice. This is just common sense.

Hillary Clinton is going to be prosecuted and she will serve jail time. She will be forced to flee the country to avoid a lengthy prison sentence.

Stop getting baited by this weak shit niggers

once again it's photoshopped

dont need to point it out... it's obvious

Hillary is in the crowd three times.

Yeah I was just in the middle of correcting myself. I just noticed the poor photoshop.

quality shitpost.

>Broward County
Just nuke that shit.

it's also racist to make fun of Drumpf. Why are German names suddenly something to make fun of? No SJW would make fun of Hernandez or some nigger name

Real rally photo

What am I looking at here?

Was this today ? Pls no bully for being out of touch.

HAhahahahah, how can DRUMPF even compete with 3 Hillaries? He can't even beat ONE!

Just going by early voting, increase in independents, and decrease in traditional Dem demographics turnout. And comparing it to NC, which Trump is now all but landsliding in the polls.

She will never see jail. That is what common sense is. You live in a fantasy.

also shopped, just turned 90 degrees so it's hard to tell

DAMN CANT DENY THATS A BIG CROWD

Okay, that's funny. lol

I'll post the actual photos.

Is it normal for candidates to go to bumfuck nowhere? Yes Hillary went to Ft. Lauderdale, but she also sent to Dade City Florida. I live right next to Dade city, and I was genuinely dumbfounded. The popular theory is that there was a screw up and they were supposed to be in Dade county. But I can't believe the campaign would screw up that bad.

The college campus she went to is tiny, it just graduated from a community college to a state college. It only offered Associates degrees until 2013 or 14. The parking lot holds maybe 250 cars.

holy shit, I think we lost guys

OP's pic is even fake.

Where are you at, OP?
Come out let's play.

it also has at least 3 Hillaries...

Nah like 2 months ago or something.

>dat obvious shoop

Why are there two Hillary's???

fucking fake