This election has been pure AIDS to this website. Do you ACTUALLY think Trump or Clinton can change anything...

This election has been pure AIDS to this website. Do you ACTUALLY think Trump or Clinton can change anything. Status quo no matter which way you take.

Dude, In all honestly, Complete disclosure, I am fucking done with this site in its entirety. Do you know what 4chans problem is? It lives 30 years in the past. Yeah SJWs and Cultural Marxist are fucking vile but super right wing fat basement dwelling doom upsessed faggots are pure cancerous. All of the "memes" that come from /pol are literally the most cancerous memes ever. Literally everyone in your real life likes you less for being such an overbearing racist scared little faggot bitch. I fucking hate this place so much.

>inb4 some dumbfuck American comes in here trying to defend his overweight lifestyle.

Lose some weight before you reply to me. Seriously, just do a few pushups before you reply.

Someone post the pic where there's a fag with a mask who says "Yeah I think SJWs are bad but don't you think anti-SJWs are just as bad?"

A fucking leaf can't handle the bantz.
Look at the sissy cry! I hope China demolishes you and you faggot Kindergarten teacher prime minister.

ive been saying the same thing for too long, the two party system, its a JOKE. and im done laughing about ti FUCKING UP OUR COUNTRY!

Bye leaf. Not gonna miss you.

Fuck off, concern troll.

Sage

The memes will be absolutely top tier if Trump wins

Fucking leaf. Your country is so fucking gay the French part is the straightest part. Become an Hero.

CTR BTFO

>Do you ACTUALLY think Trump or Clinton can change anything.

WE are changing everything.

A

this. i want to see memes in full effect upon his election

>One hundred percent sure of everyone's lifestyle and weight over a computer

You are fucking retarded.

isn't it past your bed time?

Fuck off syrup nigger. The memes that come from here are top tier, they're the benchmark for all memes used today. They're the most popular memes on the Internet currently. To say we live 30 years in the past is retarded, when we currently lead the way in memetic warfare.

>Dude, In all honestly, Complete disclosure, I am fucking done with this site in its entirety.
see you in a week

Go back to /mlp/ for being a butthurt faggot who doesn't realize Sup Forums is probably satire. You made so many assertions without proof I can only assume you are a professional village idiot.

You said that about Obama and how he was just a puppet and couldn't do anything and look at us now about to fall into communism and ruled by women who refuse to belive the world is different than a CNN report. Bathrooms for Trans and paying for mosks to be built in other countries. THE PRESIDENT DOES MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE! YOU SLOW FUCKTARD!

I think if we could curb the Nazi, Fascist, and White supremacist idiocy here, it might actually be a salvageable website...and potentially a powerful influence on the political landscape.

Fuck you faggot. It's bigger than the candidates. We're sitting on the precipice of exposing the largest scale corruption this generation, or maybe any generation has ever witnessed. The rothchild's just got hacked, the FBI has the hacked e-mails, and between us, Infinitychan, and r/thedonald, we're changing the face of the election.

As far as candidates are concerned, there's only one who's concerned about getting this shit out of here. I give 0 fucks if he says mean things or isn't political- to me it's a single issue candidate and I'm voting for that.

So you can either be here to potentially watch the empires crumble with our help, or you can fuck off. Looks like you've made your choice.

Your analravage pleases me, leftist. Stay mad.

>we're changing the face of the election
fuckin lol

Agree so much it hurts. Internet culture is dead.

Fucking nazis and pathetic losers and just cancer all around.

A FUCKING LEAF

why are you here?