Guess who's idea it was for the Wakandan Space Empire?

>The guy who's writing Black Panther is the one developing Black Panther plot elements

Yes, and?

WE

ARE THE MARTIANS

>the writer of the Black Panther ongoing came up with this Black Panther plot point for the book that was 90% advertisements for other book's upcoming arcs
wtf i hate marvel now?!

Do you ever wonder how many writers at Marvel are waiting for there contracts to end so they can run away from them to indies and DC

White Martians?

Niggers.

WUZ

KREE

I think Coates is waiting for Marvel to give him a better book

KANGS

next you're gonna tell me the captain america page was by Mark Waid, upcoming writer of captain america

It's Marvel so the chances are slim and fucking none

But wait, how would nobody notice them? I don't understand how any of that is possible.

Space is pretty dark.

Poor writing is how

But Mark Waid already wrote a Captain America book in the 90s! They're ripping themselves off!

HOUSE OF IDEAS, PEOPLE

Underposted r8

Are you implying they can't be seen in the darkness of space due to their natural camoulflage?

SPACE NIGGERS

Why no space Hispanics orAsians?

little late for that

Gay niggers from outer space, considering how much homosexuality is going on the current run

Didn't Hickman come up with this idea?

Asians can only be mystics in faraway mountains. Don't be too progressive young man.

These aren't space blacks either user, just wakandans.
>space Hispanics
America Chavez

> ctrl + f
> 0 "gay niggers from outer space"

How long until a space Wakandan named Lando appears?

But, what if space is a new mountain?

Not so fast young man

>America Chavez
Not hispanic, a filthy xeno from lesbian space that appropriates latino culture.

Wasn't he suppose to get Cap after Waid's retribution arc?

and wakanda isn't actually any ethnicity in africa and just appropriates parts of it as well. The difference is they're human, but their societies were created in the same vein.

Waid loves Cap, he even said he would just write Cap forever at Marvel if they let him.

Only way he would leave Cap is if DC called him back.

That said the one character he said he didn't care much for was Iron Man and he would not write him outside of Avengers.

Black people are for writing black characters, user.

>this thread autosaged
Wew
Are mods finally cutting down the useless Twitter screencap threads?

Isn't Chavez from Puerto Rico? isn't the USA in control of that country? who thought a person from THAT country would be a good example of a latino?

She's from the lesbian mary sue dimension where 2 girls can create children that was created and worships their homosexual god Billy Kaplan.
She just "identifies" as Latino because she could walk into parties/barbecues as a child and take advantage of the elderly people that thought she was one of their grandchildren for food.

Ta'Nehisi Coates can't write comics and, worse, has no respect for established canon

I tried his run and gave it 4 issues bc I like Stelfreeze... every issue sucked hard

His recent piece in The Atlantic was really bad too

>Waid loves Cap, he even said
Waid is a fucking liar and a hypocrite. I would take anything he says with a grain of salt. I'd buy the salt factory if I could.

They invented stealth ships before Celestials even invented humanity.

That was retconned though, now is worse: she comes from the Strong Womyn planet created by two lesbian godesses 69ning, said planet was attacked by pink vampire locusts and they evacuated to the perfect dimension with no men created by Wiccan while Strong Womyn planet was being fumigated. Also, America is a chosen one of sorts now. I wish I was making this shit up.

The RIGHT martians, you mean.

So the guy who gave Wakanda literal rape camps is also saying they're advanced enough to have a galactic empire.

Considering the insane crap that non-wakandans have pulled off? It's extremely reasonable.
You've got most companies having off world properties and companies.
Stark apparently has enough money to buy a
massive construction project encircling the sun from the Shi'ar without even remotely making a dent in his pocketbook.
We beat back empires or threats to said empires all on our own with lesser technology.
And Wakanda can wreck the rest of Earth if it truly tried so clearly technologically advanced humans with magical super metals attempting to create an empire could do so any time they felt like it. There's certainly alot of room from all the cosmic genocides caused by the misc Earth heroes.

AND SHIZZZZZZ

How the fuck do they keep picking these people.

I'm serious. Why don't we have any right-wing writers in the comics industry? You'd think that Marvel would have at least one or two. (Well, there's Garth Ennis.)

Because right-wingers go for REAL jobs.

I would bloody well hope the black panther writer did the black panther stuff. The alternative is some other cunt saddled him with that bullshit.

Ennis is a working class liberal.

MOTHA FUCKIN SPACESHIPS POWERED BY MELANIN AND SHHHHIIIIIIETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
WE WUZ KANGZ WE WUZ KANGZ WE WUZ KANGZ

considering Robinson confirmed it was him that contacted DC. It's probable

>The guy who has no history writing comics and already has one major flop under his belt is still not only writing what should be a major title but is also doing key elements of the lore

What could possibly go wrong?

Given how hard The Crew bombed I highly doubt that will be the case, especially if Waid's arc is a smash hit.

>His recent piece in The Atlantic was really bad too

Reading Steve Sailer riffing on TNC always brightens my day.

Don't gave Disney any ideas
I do not want Lando Calrissan to be retconned as a Wakandan?

The only source for that is Rich so take it with a huge helping of doubt.

This, unfortunately

I wouldn't like a right wing wanker pushing their politics above all else any more than I like left wing wankers doing it.