Since Wakanda has a Space Empire

How will DOOM react?! Latveria is now a shithole, which has been taken over by REEEE-REEEE. What would Pre-SW DOOM's reaction to all this shit be? Would he try to set up his own space program?

Other urls found in this thread:

alexanderlozada.com/iasip/?Ik5hbW9yIEZsb29kcyBTcGFjZSBTb21laG93Ig==
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It would be revealed that Doom used one of his time platforms to set up the entire thing. All Wakandan technology would incorporate a secret backdoor that Doom could activate and take complete control of. Basically go back in time, set up an interstellar empire for yourself, return to the present and the work is already done. Then he'd either kill or enslave the space Wakandans. Reed would come up with a plan and then Doom would blow up.

GTFO here Hickman!

Ok fine. Doom, not to be outdone, uses [insert one of 5 trillion reality altering Marvel macguffin here] to [evil plan here]. Reed then uses [science device] to defeat him. Thing says "it's clobberin' time" and smashes [Kirby-esque doomsday machine]. Doom is cast into [insert Marvel prison dimension here] until the next dumb thing.

>Would he try to set up his own space program?
If he wanted to he would have done it already, however I'm fully expecting Hickman to write a story where Doom does indeed have a secret Space Empire.

You forgot the fact that it was all according to plan, the "Doom" was a Doombot, and the real DOOM is back home,drinking wine and eating roasted lamb while Wanda is sucking him off.

>Wanda

Nah, it'd be Storm. DOOM might be a dicklet, but he's got enough game.

I'd read that. If Wakanda can have one, why not Latveria?

Wait that wasn't a Sup Forums joke? Well.. I for one, welcome our new Wakanadan overlords. Until Lord Doom assumes his rightful place at the center of the universe

>Until Lord Doom assumes his rightful place at the center of the universe
Hmm. Well said, peasant. Here, have a golden denari.

More than once he's not only re-written the reality of a planet to his rule, but Vic's also made a universe if you need to ask the obvious, it always ends catastrophically I don't think he's phased by any amount of acquisition short of something like Thanos' defiance and conquest of higher concept order.

A classic "it was a Doombot all along" would be nice for a change.

You know I just realized/remembered Hickman was behind both those universe incidents happening from a desperate grab for power and control and ending in the usual self-destructiveness.

I'm not sure if that's lazy, redundant or to be expected.

>Would he try to set up his own space program?
Gypsies create nothing. They only steal.

Gypsy can also mean Nomad,plus his father was a native Latverian, and considering the whiteness of the tribe, Vic wasn't an Indian Romani. So he's a wandering Slav... Not better, but hey, Tesla was good enough... at some things...

>wandering Slav
I'm just imagining the silhouette of someone squatting atop the containers of one those freight trains as the sun sets in the back.

Gave me a chuckle user. But DOOM's the type of guy who's so embarassed of his origins/upbringing, that he acts like an English Royal.

I just finished reading infamous Iron Man.

I really, really, really want to smash Bendis' balls with a hammer.

Thank you, my liege

>So he's a wandering Slav...
>Not better, but hey, Tesla was good enough... at some things...
>Discovered electricity by repeatedly squatting really fast in his polyester tracksuit

>I really, really, really want to smash Bendis' balls with a hammer.
You want to smash whose balls with hammer?

He's fat and sedentary. His life expectancy isn't that high.

DOOM x Storm is truly the Patrician's ship. Pantherfags on suicide watch.

It's not because you like Doom and hate T'Challa that they suddenly have a rivalry. Doom's only (mostly) petty towards Reed, when Dracula had a moonbase Vic didn't suddenly decide he needed one too.
Namor would be a better bet but
>Namor
>tech

Doom and T'Challa ALWAYS had a mutual respect thing going (at least pre-Hudlin's). Doom could most certainly see it as a challenge and try to one-up him. But nah, this is Sup Forumsmblr and "muh Sup Forums boogeyman" reigns supreme.

alexanderlozada.com/iasip/?Ik5hbW9yIEZsb29kcyBTcGFjZSBTb21laG93Ig==

Romani have been crossing with other people for like 8 centuries, a lot of them can pass for white.
t. Grew up next to a family of sedentary Romani

I didn't mention Sup Forums or race. Doom only does one-upmanship with Reed.

Heh.

Nice

Quick rundown?

Chances are, Wakanda will get Phoenixed.

Wakanda has a space empire? Since when?

latveria has an intersteller empire and multi universal. that's right latveria has an empire that spans multiple timelines and alternate realities

Since a couple of hours ago. It probably won't last till the end of this event. Either it'll get Phoenixed or Chulked.

Birnin T'Challa will last a billion lifetimes.

It makes sense. If Stark can build a dyson sphere and the avengers can have a space station, Wakanda can colonize a new planet.