BREAKING: NYTIMES BTFO

VOTE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wld0tOx4ro
faculty.ucmerced.edu/thansford/Articles/The Republicans Should Pray for Rain - Weather, Turnour, and Voting in U.S. Presidential Elections.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

North Carolina and Florida are looking pretty good so far.

Does anyone have any Ohio numbers?

THANK CHRIST FOR LAZY-ASS NIGGERS

>Blacks only voting by race
>can't understand why policy matters

Why the fuck were they given the vote in the first place?

Of course.... they don't wanna vote for no crazy white bitch

yes voter id is responsible for a 15% decline from the 2012 black turnout, it has nothing to do with the candidate

wait they are blaming the gop for black people not voting? Are there klan guards outside all the voting stations?

>a slump many Democrats feared might materialize without the nation's first mah brotha president on the ticket

>black people decide not to vote
>it must be the result of a "surgical" strike by the gop

What the fuck are they even trying to say.

The Left basically treats blacks like pets at this point. Like some Helpless perpetual victim that has no concept of responsibility or right and wrong.

Which in turn has raised multiple generations of nigs with no concept of responsibility or right and wrong.

I mean it's the same as those kids with pushover parents who ALWAYS make excuses, those kids end up being fucking out of control.

I thought voter ID was struck down in NC because "das raciss."

I think it's racist to assume that black people are incapable of obtaining a voter ID

Black males are as bro-ey as white males. and lots of black males are christcucks and hilldawg is clearly antichristian.

its only black womyn who are histerical enough to vote for hilldawg

Same reason women were given the vote:

To destroy civilization.

All of these states have been leaning for Trump for the whole campaign. He lost them only because of the tapes.

Since he had already recovered from it before FBI fucked Hillary again, it is an absolute certainty he got all these states.

We need to focus on NH, Nevada, Maine and, the Graal that is Pennsylvania.

blacks are not christian at all. since the 60s theyve hated the white devil religion. the only reason they seem christian is because when they get arrested, the lot of them are adviced by their lawyer to act religious

you arent too different yourself, potatonigger

every black man i have heard talk still talks about god. all the black rappaz are christcucks. though obviously they think jesus wuz blak

Black women are fairly religious for the most part. But their concept of it is incredibly flawed, they view it like a vending machine.

>commit crime
>pray X number of times
>praise da lawd I gawt off with a misduhmeena

>white turnout is up 15%

yes

yesss

Seems like they just go to church if told to, especially by their grandparents.

Catholics act the same, thinking they can be forgiven, no matter what the act was.

So their assertion is that GOP made the niggs not vote?

>black people won't for for some dumb old cracker bitch who is an obvious cunt

Is anyone really surprised?

Is that any different from medieval depictions of Jesus being pasty white though?

Just judging from his ancestry he would have been heavily tanned, swarthy and not particularly attractive

Black don't like Hillary- yeah if you fucking ever talked to any you'd know how true this is. Crooked retard press.

Just because you are forgiven by God for your crimes doesn't mean there won't be consequences for them on earth

>Blacks don't go out and vote
>Media blames white people

Did they expect Hillary's turnout for black voters would be better than Obama's?

May it lead to new Era but not an Unholy Nation

>Hillary thinks she'll get the BBC vote

>little does she know i've already gotten all the bulls

you all should thank me

>Obama got record turnout from black community
>People are surprised turnout numbers are down since 2012 while running fucking hillary

voter suppression is such a stale meme. People literally used to hang minorities for voting. most people have IDs guys, its really not that onerous a requirement

US didn't get VRA until '65. Canada has literally been letting blacks vote for as long as you've been a country.

Fuck off leaf.

>Does anyone have any Ohio numbers?

Slight trump lead based on advanced voting.

November SURPRISE anyone?
youtube.com/watch?v=0wld0tOx4ro

Because dems were a bunch of commies, and white america was getting sick of their shit, so they sold their country out for the eternal groid vote

Thanks Sweden for fulfilling your destiny

Everything south of the Mason Dixon line is going red.

I don't know why the media started this meme that North Carolina is a battleground state.

It was never even a contest.

>whites are enthusiastic to vote
>blacks arem't
Wow it's like every election since before 2008. What a shocker.

GOP is literally trying to steal the election through voter suppression.

Despicable! Don't let them!

Also Florida is uncomfortably close. A rainy day could break the dems (rain is shown to cause a 3% decline in democrat turnout in the past while trump has highly motivated supporters who will be there in a hurricane if need be).

>blacks need a king niggums figure to tell them how to think
jesus fucking christ its as bad as we knew it was

Forgot pic. it's a coin toss currently.

This.
Did they unironically think nigs were going to come out and vote for an old white bitch?

Ask the pastry chef if he's voting, "nigga fuck both them niggas." Very well.

leaf do you have 2012 numbers? those are just 2008 and 2016, would be helpful

RAIN RAIN ON ELECTION DAY
BY PEPE KEK AND THE ASHES OF #CRUZMISSILES
ON LIBERAL CITIES WE CAN SEE A DRIZZLE

I voted and didn't need an ID. They just asked for my current address and name.

make only whites vote again :^)

Rain was a factor in brexit. The media had told them "it is impossible for them to win" so the fair weather voters all stayed home.

Huffpost and other media are creating the same situation. One early snowstorm in the north east or heavy rains in the south and those states essentially default to Trump.

Yeah, time to conjure up some rain god for election day

If it rains, the black people will stay home because they can't swim.

>leaf do you have 2012 numbers?

Some states show 2008 and others 2012 for historic numbers. These are from that analyst company CNN hired and they showing only 2008 or 2012, not both.

Arizona they used 2012 numbers.

lol a lot of the polls based their numbers on the premise that as many blacks voted in 2008/2012. OFC not fucking retards

dumb question but idk where else to ask so i'll do it in this random thread.

when i vote next week, if i don't care about something i can just abstain right?

>3% decline in dem turnout
what the fuck. rainy days are the fucking best. I would literally never allow some piddly water deter me from my goals.

fucking liberal pussies

By abstain, you mean vote Trump, then the answer is yes.

By abstain, you mean you're too stupid to understand how fucking corrupt your Government is right now, then just vote Trump.

libruls are all about muh feels
conservatives are all about muh values
so if the weather makes you feel like shit, then the positive voting feels cancel out the bad weather feels and therefore you might as well not bother

Just vote republican and post what state you're from and we'll tell you how to vote

but yeah, you can, but you shouldn't

Dude most black people are plagued by faith. It's weird because Christianity specifically sanctions and encourages slavery. I think if most blacks read the old/new testimate they would be redpilled into athiesm

Love how people being too lazy or stupid to go do something is always the fault of somebody else to a delusional mind.

Low minority voter turnout, low minority test scores, low female stem students... always the fault of white men. It has nothing to do at all with that people will do what they will if given freedom.

>blacks don't give a fuck about a white cracker lady
>OMG CONSPIRACY PUTIN IS RIGGING HT EELECTION

kek

no leftist can ever call anyone else a tinfoilfag ever again

Liberals also are less likely to have cars

>ayo fug dis shiet mang dis erection shit be sum white cracka's institooshun. we aint no doing no white ass thang

WAIT...WHERE ARE YOU GOING? WHY WON'T YOU VOTE FOR HER NOW? WE GOT MICHELLE OBAMA! MICHELLE OBAMA! WHERE ARE YOU GOING? YOU NEED TO VOTE FOR HER? DRUMPF IS GOING TO WIN BECAUSE YOU STUPID NIGGERS ARE TOO LAZY TO VOTE FOR HER! COME BACK! PLEASE!

>Whites are voting for trump because of his policies
Okay, queer.

Bump

>black vote is down
>MUST BE BECAUSE OF RACIST REPUBLICANS
>can't possibly be because last time they got to vote for a BLACK GUY over a white woman
>nope, just racist, redneck, unfair, cheating GOP

It is true though:

>More precisely, for every one-inch increase in rain above its election day normal, the Republican presidential candidate received approximately an extra 2.5% of the vote. For every one-inch increase in snow above normal, the Republican candidate’s vote share increases by approximately .6%

This is from an article in 2007.

faculty.ucmerced.edu/thansford/Articles/The Republicans Should Pray for Rain - Weather, Turnour, and Voting in U.S. Presidential Elections.pdf

Of course it's going to fall. Hillary Clinton isn't a nigger.

You should still care about what's going on in your local government. It affects your life way more than the federal government does.

Democrats tend to vote early more often so it is normal for them to lead at first.

But twice as likely to have seen a lot of dicks up close.

Thats what they pretend is happening.

Or

>oh no we need ID!
>as if poor liberal blacks dont have ID's to get their gibsmedats

CRAAAWLING IN MY SKIN
THESE WOUNDS, THEY WILL NOT HEAL

Whats funny is, bernouts who joined with clinton will be the most pissed, first blacks pick clinton over bernie, then now when it comes time to vote clinton they stay home kek

Civilization goes through a cycle where a bunch of ur-conservatives establish a strong, proud state which then produces pampered weaklings who become liberals and undo everything the founders fought for.

Yes, but not intentionally. It's just a force of nature.

Atheism is literally the most bluepill-swallowing worldview imaginable.

>muh statist education is real guis

Fuck off with your godless religion, pinko.

>north carolina had its voter ID laws repealed since the midterm
>black people are voting less

NO
THIS IS EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT SHOULD BE HAPPENING

THE RUSSIANS ARE RIGGING NORTH CAROLINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a rather obvious conclusion that Liberals I've spoken to seem oblivious too.

No joke they actually thought black turnabout for Hill would be like it was for Obama

> voter ID laws struck down for being """racist"""
> Hillary literally inspires no one
> it's somehow white people's fault

Sounds about right

Guess it isn't racist if it's true.

>typical reddit associating atheism with red pill
Yuri literally calls out atheism for what it is, a tool for the Soviets to subvert

LOOOOOOOOOOL

That's a disgusting amount of votes before election day.

>Whites are voting for trump because of his policies
>CTR actually thinks we're voting trump because of his orange skin
wew lad

Lol at thinking any group is going to turnout for a stale criminal clinton like they did le black j-sus

Trump is winning with independents almost 2 to 1, so he's actually blowing them out in Florida.

>christcucks
lol

neato. time to learn rain dances

Democrats are mad at their black voting slaves disobeying

Current long term forecast (these are always wrong).

We need more rain, and we need it to spread east more.

PA here. Should I vote Toomey? He's kind of a kike.

He means the downballot leaf.

This will scare them into turning out now. This is why early voting sucks. No results (or early vote stats) should be released until all polls on the continental US close.

>white turnout is up 15%
Step 1: be anti-immigration
Step 2: win the election

t. Ann Coulter

Psssssh how, Christianity is a form on Judaism that was injected into Rome causing the empire to fall. All Abrahmic religions are essentially slaves to the Jew, if ya dont see that mate theres no helping you.

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

When non-motivated voters learn they losing they often become even less motivated and demoralized.

>your team is losing
>come out and show support as a good will guesture. C'mon do it
>"but my toes are cold..."
>no seriously we need you
>"meh"

despite what the media calls it i see Trump with 20% AA approval...Isnt that the highest Republican approval by African Americans in 60 years?

Guys, come on out and vote, we need you!
>the music is too loud
>my feet hurt
>i wish i was home playing vidya

You don't understand, they are even less likely to vote. It's like a basketball game, if you're a bandwagon faggot, you're going to leave early at the first sign of defeat.