Why did the leafs become the worst shitposters on Sup Forums?

Why did the leafs become the worst shitposters on Sup Forums?

They didn't seem too bad a year ago

Hello?

Known CTR proxy

economy crashing with no survivors.

Because CTR uses Canadian proxies because Canadian proxies are fast and cheap

Shitposting went up when the election started up and I predict it will go down when CTR is disbanded

Has Trudeau started the fire?

its called in-grouping

you see a leaf flag and you group us all together
you see another flag you don't as much

And by "known", you of course mean you felt a feel, or you read a picture of some words that somebody typed.

Yes... The fire rises.

proxies, pajeets and chinks

Oh it absolutely won't.

Because CTR has probably never even been here.

What you really mean when you say CTR is "people who don't like what I like how I like it when I like it".

And Sup Forums just isn't a hugbox, so you'll always have a boogeyman.

And I for one will always be here to laugh in your face and point out that you're a shrieking SJW in your own right.

Ever since Trudeau came into office and the economy collapsed, i've felt the need to shitpost.

The moment they elected le weed man they knew they were going to be mocked and ridiculed on sight no matter what so they decided to resign themselves to shitposting.

It's a self fullfilling meme.
Notice how Australians had been shitposting less since they lost their reputation as #1 shitposters.

Few bad leafs fell from the tree and the rest followed when weedman got in every canadian post was met with dude weed lmao so everyone started shitposting out of spite i assume

It's actually a cuddle closet, desu

no it was always burning, since the world's been turning

MAN, THIS IS WHY

NOW YOU KNOW THE TRUTH

PRAY FOR THEM, I'M SO FUCKING SAD

More capital city dwellers found Sup Forums as opposed to just the small-moderate sized ones.

CTR proxies sure, but also a ton of leftist gooks that need to go back.

Hey a leaf broke the Pence time travel story

Dear sweet baby Jesus!!! The email story has backfired on Trump... BIGLY!!! This was a Tim Kaine rally yesterday afternoon!!!

Maybe you could suck my cock instead of whining faggot

the fire is starting and you'll get left behind

Because you Nazi dipshits have gotten worse since Trump came about and we're sick of your shit.

Fuck it's over

kek, keep em coming leaf bro

Is it big and black?

I was there. Freddie Mercury totally endorsed Kaine.

No but his girlfriend's boyfriend's is

that's confirmation bias not in grouping

wtf im with her now?

This: It's meme magic. Whatever the Sup Forums consensus believes will happen - will happen. No exceptions, you are all very powerful wizards. I'm so proud of how far you've come. Keep going.

is Kumiko mainstream now?

>plural form of leaf is leafs
>Americuck education

Come on.

Fuck off leaf

Why does her hair look like ice cream?

One Canadian happened to be a massive shitposter. Other Canadians saw that as their chance to join in in an attempt to become relevant.

Best girl

hentai logic

>Because CTR has probably never even been here.
shut the fuck up.

Ribbons did nothing wrong btw

It's definitely strongly correlated with the arrival of diversity weed man

this is good

please ban canada and australia

cunt that chart is messed up and wrong.

remember, aussies bring great shit banters, while leafs are full of fuckin cringe and SJWs.

Because you're becoming increasingly much of a joke in the world and they're very happy to make use of that fact.

Yeah! The Aussies are actually funny. You can tell when it's a CTR shill with an Australian proxy because Australians post in a certain, distinct way.

unbiased hatred stemmed from jealousy from their superior friends to the south.

>t. CTR