Grandpa, what did you do in the great meme war of 2016?

Grandpa, what did you do in the great meme war of 2016?

I shilled for our 45th president, hillary clinton. what a great leader she made. She won by a landslide!

"I pretended to be a Hillary supporter to troll Trump supporters. The trolling was so heavy that they made up this stupid idea that the Clinton campaign paid people to shill on their irrelevant board with a user-base of less than one-thousand people."

I made a webm

i'm not your grandpa, kid.

but since you asked, i found some crazy shit that i don't know what to do with

I literally got the plz be my ai gf GET

Then why do we get b& when we mention Benis Fischbob?

i praised kek with dank memes and occasional repeating digits. i contributed to the generally low quality of the board with continuous shitposting and canadian image macros.

I offered these repeating digits to Kek

I collected sacrifices for lord Kek

I drew some silly frogs in MSPaint.

I shoveled shit in Louisiana

>internet famous
"you're the best grandpa"

This. I laughed at their retarded efforts to piss in an ocean of piss and jerked off to their butthurt on November 9.

I got two of the same number when I posted on a Pepe board in order to summon Kek to help a famous businessman destroy a corrupt Clinton.

Here son, let me show you my Photoshop CC software and Wacom tablet I used to kill commies with. Aren't they a beauty? I'll let you try them. Here, I found you an LGBTQ forum to test them on.

I posted with people all over the world. We spent hours celebrating, fighting, laughing and feeling. The endless variety of human interaction kept me locked right in, and really, I thought it would never end. I never wanted it to end.

I miss those fucking faggots so much.

YOU CANNOT POTITION THE LORD WITH MEMES

So what are you and Tay up to now?

You did us proud soldier

I did my part for the god emperor, lending him the power of my gets and posting in the name of Kek.

I accumulated a massive collection of nazi propaganda pictures featuring a little green frog. Be careful with them, they're rare.

Anyone have the other version of this image?

I lurked, mostly. Also don't call me grandpa. I'm a 80 year old virgin

I helped manifest Lord Kek's physical form with prayers and repeating digits. Trump assigned me to lead the Memetic Warlock division after Kek granted Trump immortality to serve as the Eternal God Emperor of Humanity.

Our Kek who art in memetics
Hallowed be thy memes
Thy Trumpdom come
Thy will be done
In real life as it is on Sup Forums
Give us this day our daily dubs
And forgive us of our baiting
As we forgive those who bait against us
And lead us not into cuckoldry
But deliver us from shills

>The last 5 days in a nutshell

I contributed to the spread of easily digestible rhetoric using internet images with in group references and ended up amplifying the socio-political presence of an already existing white nationalist ideology, which ended up being the driving force to possibly elect the first non-establishment planted candidate in a long time, so much to the extent that the corrupt opposition broke several election laws to implement a hired internet task force which failed to overwhelm the masses of socially frustrated uber-liberals. Tens of thousands of us started out shitposting cartoon frogs, and ended up being the propagators of the cultural revolution which saved your freedoms from the clutches of neo-liberal elites. You're welcome.

"Well Ahmed, I shilled for Clinton. Then I let Mohamed make sweet love to your mom (while I watched), as was the style at the time."

Hahaha

>tfw you realise you are your own grandpa

In fact, I was just trying to manipulate US election.

Putin

Just kidding xD

>and lead us not into cuckoldry