TIME FOR BENDIS!

TIME FOR BENDIS!

It's actually good issue.

Call back when peter used to talk out loud like a neurotic to himself.

bendis the satanic bald writter
fat and bald and with a smug of hell !!!

Yeah, I was really surprised. Really short, but a lot better than the vast majority of his work in the last... I dunno, five years or so.

Where'd all the panels go? Jesus Bendis you aren't even trying

Bendis isn't the artist, user.

this is, bar none, some of the worst panelling I've seen in the past 5 years.

At least three panels look to be missing.That white space is egregious. What narrative purpose does it serve?

You don't understand comic writing, then. The writers are often in charge of panelling. That's why all Bendis comics have copy pasted images between panels.

to be fair we don't know if it was requested or the artist. So both, as far as I'm concerned, share the blame. If the two spreads mirrored each other or served a purpose to the story it would make sense it wouldn't be so stupid. But considering the book has had multiple spreads already to slow the book down it's pretty damn shitty.

So he's back in 2008?

Is this around amazing spiderman 200

user, you're making a lot of assumptions about him, the process, and the particulars of Bendis/Perez relationship.

We've all read scripts (maybe not all) and Bendis scripts in particular are not hard to find. So While I do personally believe bendis made the white space request it's not certain.

And while writers dictate the number of panels they don't dictate layouts all the time. something like a nine or four panel narrows choices but it's not laid out.

No, during Master Planner story

How this makes sense? I mean, this is the Ultimate universe or 616? because in 616 Miles Morales isn't a child but an adult crimelord...

616, because didnt happen in Ultimate

Miles was folden in earth prime.

>How this makes sense? I mean, this is the Ultimate universe or 616? because in 616 Miles Morales isn't a child but an adult crimelord...

Mile's life in the ultimate universe was seamlessly integrated into 616 by the Molecule Man. That's what his family and friend crossed over.

On the plus side. 616 now has the fucking awesome teenage bombshell

>Am I married?
Peter, I...

END

So when does the Green Goblin finally kill off Miles Morales?

I know that... but I didn't know his past was integrated in 616 too.

Holy shit I don't hate Miles during this!

>I know that... but I didn't know his past was integrated in 616 too.

The really weird thing is that he and Peter both seem to remember it both ways.

Now I want to see Bendis ruin Black Cat.

>Is this around amazing spiderman 200
it's ASM 29

you faggots need to leave. you're doing this on purpose. stop posting pictures mid story time.

Black cat is turning good soon.

This Bendis speak was... yikes.

So just by reading this, Miles' origin and everything is just like Peter's except without the dead uncle or any good motivation?

>turning good
That's sucks.

I’m surprised Bendis didn’t add, “your costume is better than mine” again.

How is that a burn?

Also did Flash still bully Peter when they were at Empire State University?

that wasnt as bad as I was expecting it to be. I mean sure, the art is horrible beyond belief, but the story wasnt that bad.

That is not how comics work.
A writer has to come up with a rough draft.
All the dialogues and the sketches is done by the writer.
The artist fixes it and gives the finishing touches.
Bendis is shit, you know it.

He probably wanted to but then forgot, and now regrets it

>While I do personally believe bendis made the white space request
Then stop defending Bendis. Honestly, you're wasting energy on someone you don't even agree with. Why? Why defend Bendis?

Yes, he did. This story takes place in near the final issues of Ditko's run. Flash AND Harry were antagonistic toward Peter. That changed after Ditko left and Romita took over art and Harry and Flash gradually became Peter's friends.

The asshole literally wrote a whole paragraph in there.
Fuck Bendis

>Face it, idiota,
Is this the first time Miles used Spanglish?

user you're completely wrong. This may happen 10 percent of the time. You write a fucking script if you're a writer.

I didn't. I defended user from you saying he didn't know how comics work.

>btw peter, you better not date Gwen Stacy, unless you enjoy cuckhold.

Oh Jesus fucking Christ what the FUCK is with Bendis and making Peter give a long ass fucing story on a single speech bubble? It's downright revolting.

>It's actually good issue.
>Yeah, I was really surprised. Really short, but a lot better than the vast majority of his work in the last... I dunno, five years or so.

Are you fuckers high?

>Am I married?
Godammit Bendis

It's true though. That may be more of an indictment of his recent years' work though.

Miles hand turns white for a split second.

This is a fine scene but at this point I can't see it as anything but Bendis trying another angle for people to accept Miles as Spider-Man now and forever.

Yeah amidst a pile of smouldering turds this on was less acidic and revolting than the other turds.

That was pretty good, what happened to this Bendis? And where were they keeping him?

>That was pretty good
Stop. Just stop it.

Thanks, OP. It wasn't anything special, but at least Bendis didn't shit on Peter and have him kiss Miles' ass.

Miles called Thor "he." Has he met Thor Odinson?

>A writer has to come up with a rough draft.
>All the dialogues and the sketches is done by the writer.
>The artist fixes it and gives the finishing touches.
who taught you this?

Panel so nice you gotta see it three times.

>everyone speaks in full names
Make it stop.

>literally quoting fucking Stepbrothers
So does this mean Peter is 27?

Isn't this supposed to take place in like the 50s? I hav no idea what's going on with marvel's sliding timeline.
Is Miles just an uppity fucking nigger?

>without the dead uncle
I mean, that's still in there.

But Hobbie is the Prowler in 616. Was his uncle just some random nobody?

Miles still has Ultimate Universe memories for some reason so he has to remember his uncle dying.

That was supposed to be because of that cheeseburger he gave to the Molecule Man. But then he kinda lost half of his memories and the universe adjusted. He has no memories of Peter dying. But sometimes he does. Or doesn't. It's all kinds of messed up. Bendis is a bad writer.

Was pretty good I think.

Bendis said Miles remembers it all, but he doesn't openly share it with everyone cuz it's too convuluted and doesn't wanna freak people out.

>Letting 5 year olds watch an R Rated movie.

Bendis, we all know it's you.

Phil Mickelson, we all know it's you.

Wait that shouldn't happen

Heh.

He actually acts like a school shooter.

Reality Warping is a helluva drug.

Well, the Thor of his world was male and he met him, so yeah.

might as well just replace all that text with [Bendish talk]

laptop ?

How come you don't remember how a phone looked when you were 5, you stupid idiot?

I gotta wonder what they tell the artist to draw to make this happen and doesn't that guy next to the laptop have a cell phone?

I mean it was not irredeemably bad, but it just wasn't good enough to actually pay for it.

Wow. A Spider-man story that's actually nice. I totally forgot how these used be.

ASM has never taken place in the 50s.

>Teenage Peter Parker acting like teenage Peter Parker.
N-Nani?!?