Only in this place people would deny a latina girl because she does not look white

Only in this place people would deny a latina girl because she does not look white

Deny her what, user?

I'm equal opportunity

your vital essence

Get out spic, you're not a human!

Latino or Latina is not a race

It's a geographic term, not a racial one

DUMBASS

I would plant my seed in her. I have plenty of it, and it always makes more of itself.

Latina girls are fine, it's their families I can't stand.

I love my family, and I enjoy the fact that a lot of them live within 30 minutes of my house. But it would drive me god damned crazy having relatives show up unannounced to my house 24/7 blaring shitty music and drinking cheap cerveza til all hours of the morning and eating all my food and shit.

Essa cara
É para consumo da rapazeada

Too bad they age terribly

And are batshit... Crazy

...Just like girls from any race...

God dammit ;_;

>most here wouldn't jump at the chance for any kind of cunt

I like black girls desu. Sup Forums is always right, but take everything they say with a grain of salt

Would conquer/10

Latinas that are around me are crazy and trashy. Why do Latinas love black culture btw?

>Only in this place people would deny a latina girl because she does not look white

anchor babby maker gotta go

The whites age the most

i love hispanic women. they are the most precious. as long as they are not fully black or too indian. salvadoran,colombian,and venezuelan are best

The fair skin makes the ageing stand out more, like your quads.

Get back into the underworld supersatan.

Thank you so much, user.

You mean Latinas that live in America, right?

>that nose

NOPE

one drop rule

Daily Reminder: Brazilians believe race=skin color because they are too stupid to grasp the concept of race as a biological construct.
This is the consequence of Brazil having a race-mixed Fourth World population of brown mystery meat mongrels.
Instead of "Ordem e Progresso" on the Brazilian flag, it should say "Come fuck our mulatta sluts and tranny shemale butts!" because Brazil will never be anything better than a destination for gringo sex tourists to drop loads on the eager faces of poor brown people -- pic very much related.
-t. gringo who speaks portuguese (btw I shit on Brazil)

the solution is boipussi tbqh

latinos can stay if they pass the "white looking" test

Yeah. Most of them act like niggers

I hate their language and latinas are whores.

Someone give me a sexy latina's number

Deny her what exactly? Citizenship in my country because she did not come over legally?

most Brazilian men are either gay or bisexual. When they get out of school, they either have to serve a mandatory tour in the military or they become tranny prostitutes like OP, pic related

European countries have that sexual exploitation is performed as well.

Your theory crumbles

A while back I saw this mexican boy in cvs, and his ass was huge, and I mean huge. I'm not even gay.

1-(424)-375-9428

Yep. Send them the FUCK back.

Third world fuck OFF.

you are absolutely right

t. 100% germanic brazilian

yeah, slavshit countries, aka not white

thanks for proving the guy right retard

Eh mexican women age just as bad if not worse. Dominicans and PR chicks age slightly better

Average IQ of indigenous Europeans is 100 or greater. They import prostitutes from Third World shitholes, like Brazil. When they're used up, they get discarded. Ask your mom to show you her scars.

Can confirm.

Two days after dodging the draft I started growing tits and my ass was getting bigger.
Not joining the army was the biggest mistake of my like.

soo as she hits 17 she shrinks a foot and increases her girth by 5 feet

a *race* of fat burrito midgets that spoil their looks past 14.

disgusting.

nah man, I love the pro family mentality of latina girls, the only ones I don't want in the country are the ones not paying taxes

>germanic brazilian
No such thing.
By definition, Brazilian implies you are a race-mixed bastardization born from centuries of race-mixing between the Portuguese conquistadors with the indigenous Amerindian females and their negro slave class. All this miscegenation went on for centuries and produced the dumbed down population of shitty brown people that now occupy Brazil in Current Year.

>blue eyes

She's white.

I'm not fussy.

I just probably wouldn't marry one.

wtf? she's not picking up

>who ages better: mestizas vs mulattas
reddit please gtfo my pol
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

People don't call me white, even though I am mostly white. The way I look, I'd barely call me mixed.

PR girls are barely mullatas though. They are like 1/4 to 1/8 blk

>west african
ooga booga

Don't know what to tell you. She left an ad in the LA CraigsList. If that's not reliable, I don't know what I can have faith in these days.

>deez bitches

You're 30% african, you aren't white

nine two eight 5029308
SHE LOVES SUCKING DICK

I said that same thing to my best friend.
"why couldn't I be something cool? Nah, had to be fucking ooga booga part of africa"

>I am mostly white.
BULLSHIT
In order to be White, both your mother and your father must be White. You can't be White if your parents aren't White because only White women are capable of giving birth to a White child. Asian and negro females lack that ability.

Benis

Except I look white. I have passed as white without a second look since I've become aware of racial differences.
Also 28% < 30% Let's not play the rounding game.

Not working

correct

I don't even look nigger.

PRs, BRs, and DRs are all mulattoes. Don't kid yourself about the percentage, it's irrelevant. It only takes one drop of feces to taint a barrel of fresh milk.

I would fill that little cutie full

oh gawd, that jewfro gave you away, rabbi.

Nice jew hair though

Yeah, they're native American.

posts for the post god

Plenty of actual whites have curly hair.
And I would barely even compare that to a jewfro.
pic related is an actual jewfro

781-686- zero five six one
loves dong

R6 new operator confirmed

>latinas = injun squaws
true, but keep in mind that many are mixed with negroid genetics and therefore have low average IQ and will chimp out like a typical sheboon

I think the chimp out comes from the ancient Aztec culture of ripping people's hearts out for the sun.

do you think you know more about brazilian demographics than a brazilian? sure, what you describe may be correct for the vast majority of the population, but we as a country are as diverse as it gets

we have pockets of pure germanic and slavic blood down in the valleys and mountains of the south, these immigrants came in the beginning of the 20th century to farm previously unnocupied and remote land, there was no record of strong internal migration to these places up until very recently, to the point some villages teach and speak old german to this day

the most important difference however is we are not like you, our white elites are not cucked, they are in fact extremely racist, if you are from a prestigious white family it is a tabboo to even consider burning the coal or drilling the oil, you might even get disowned

did you have any luck?

kek, could you possibly cherrypick any harder?

Pic is a bunch of feminists who "protested" foreigners coming to fuck "mulattas" like them.

However, they're all clearly buttugly as any feminist, the attractive ones are fucking foreigners or Chads.

Sup Forums is not one person, my gf is a latina

kek. Most of our immigrants are 1-2 generations removed, and fathers still don't approve of racemixing.

You're one to talk, amerinigger.

Latina is white. Hispanic is a form of white as well.

Mine is too. Straight 100% Guatemalan Mayan. She likes to call me a nigger though, and I call her a primitive heart gouger. At that point she throws knifes at me. Happy relationship.

>entire population eats white rice and beans three times a day
>half the country prefers black beans, the other half eats brown beans
>we be diverse an' sheeit
pic very related = a prestigious white family in Brazil

lol, what Jewed up clerical nonsense results in a bunch of squaws and negros being categorised as white?

Not really, those are ethnic terms and don't preclude non-whites from being members, somebody isn't white because they are hispanic, they are white because they are white, if they happen to be hispanic as well thats a different matter entirely

Looks like somebody stepped on her face with golf shoes.

>BRA7:1L

>Pol will choose to breed with a negress before a glorious mestiza qt

hahaha still remember that day.

Just stopped watching after the fourth goal, was no point after that.

There are some cuties for sure, but that pic is not helping your point.

>google image search for "Texas+most+wanted"
this is the consequence of Obama's DOJ and leftist control of the Bureau of Justice Statistics.

hispanics age like gremlins

>based aryan dubs checked
you missed six million glorious tears after the fourth goal. It was like annuda shoah

You wish you were white, you obviously aren't. Post your pic and we will decide.

>5'4"
>5'6"
>5'4"

Denied because her face looks like sloth from the goonies. If she was one of the >1% of hot latinas, I'd consider it.

I already did here super cunt, follow the thread.

pic related is why the USA needs to build the wall as fast as we can. And BTW, Mexico is going to pay for it.

>tfw I can't get hard to anything with skin darker than the woman in that pic

Call them mestizos, not hispanic

Spaniards and Cubans are still hispanic, they are white hispanics, be considerate user

Jesus, a lot of child molestation in these Mexicans, wtf.

Literally nothing wrong with Latinos as long as they aren't jungle bunnies trying to gang bang some urban tribal warfare bullshit.

Serious mental illness

>white

Not even Jewish, friend. Just because I have a hair associated with a lot of them, doesn't make me them.