Member when the US didn't have to be PC all the time? Member when there was no black lives matter? Member??

Member when the US didn't have to be PC all the time? Member when there was no black lives matter? Member??....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nx35G5clgLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah, i member

Member when you could treat other humans like shit and get away with it because of their color?

Member watching movies starring black guys without getting triggered?

>Member when you could treat other humans like shit and get away with it because of their color?

You mean like blacks and hispanics do to literally everyone else, literally all the time?

Yeah, I remember because that shit happens in every city in the country every single day.

I fucking hate this south park trash

Member when pepe wasnt a hate crime.

Definitely. Before it was like: "Okay, a black guy. Nice."
Now, I just cringe and ask to myself "Why the fuck is this guy being so pampered?"

I wish they literally said "Member when there was no black lives matter?" in the show

Member when it wasn't cool to be black and black music wasn't super popular and mainstream?

kek, found a nigger

member when you could buy and own people who weren't white like you?
member when the inferior races knew their place?

Member when there wasn't so many fat people.

Member when the GOP presidential nominee wasn't a bigoted racist misogynist xenophobic islamophobic fascist narcisistic sociopath? Yeah I member.

Member when the FBI wasn't a GOP political tool? Yeah I member.

The whole situation with this shit is awkward. I do believe that there's more PC bullshit and racebait than there was in the '80s/'90s, but Sup Forums just lives in anticipation of it, causing anything that isn't all-white to be seen as SJW.

And we make the funniest memes, so we don't want to leave this place, so instead we keep reaffirming all of this paranoid bullshit every day.

>Member when South Park was funny and entertaining?

Nope, and neither does anyone else.

"member when"???

>Member when the FBI wasn't a GOP political tool? Yeah I member.

LOL

First they're heroes of the left for refusing to recommend indictment against Clinton over the summer.

Now, they're evil villains and Republican shills for merely doing their job.

You people are sick in the head.

yeah was cool

Member when people wouldn't fall for b8 like this on Sup Forums?

you know a lot of difficult words

unsure whether you are a nigger or not

can you give me the measurements of your skull?

thanks.

Honestly. The mental gymnastics here are fucking insanity.

Ooooo i member

gr8b8m8!

'Member Africa?

youtube.com/watch?v=nx35G5clgLA

>got triggered by Asperger episode
Kill yourself faggot

Member when people had respect for politicians and the office of the president?

member the churchies enforcing PC at levels unheard of in this day and age?

Oh right, you're all a bunch of kids, you don't actually remember.

There has never been a time in which people did not have to be PC all the time. There used to be a shit ton of blasphemy/obscenity laws ect, and before the new world, there were the monarchies where you could swing for talking shit about the wrong person.

Society is more permissive now then it's ever been.

You just don't understand that because you've been coddled and indulged so thoroughly.

Great, now what are your thoughts on Donald J. Trumps?

Member when there weren't liberal shills in Sup Forums?

Member /n/?

yes. I would say white people will awake but that will not happen. 15 yrs ago some of the most brutal opponents while handing out wake up literature was other white people. Frankly, they get what they deserve! Stock up on food and ammo. The shit is coming and don't take a wounded puppy in because it's white.

Yes goyim, everything used to always be shit, do not worry about what is happening today because it's better than it's ever been! Don't forget to visit BLACKED.com and donate to Israel

Yeah I member!

I'm a white liberal heterosexual male.

Comey the coward should not have gone back on his initial decision.

Member the Black Panthers?

>.
Member hating the black panthers??

I 'member!

Remember when the World was Good because whites were in Charge.