Killed in favor of more Calarts vs the forces of Good Animation

>Killed in favor of more Calarts vs the forces of Good Animation

Star Vs. Never used "butt" as a punchline.

The writing in Penn Zero was weak.

Hey, at least it wasn't killed for either the shitcoms or for no fucking reason

In Wander's case, the exec simply didn't give enough of a shit to consider more than two seasons

But Stard has somethin that's worse than Ever Butt joke

''See it, Everything is cute exept is not and it's part LORR part SOL part PAIN''
It's just like nuPPG Bubbles

It totally used the CalArts style though.

It really wasn't that good though. It was more or less wasted potential: the show.

Test.

the Top Gun episode was good

What the fuck is Cal arts?

Penn Zero was shit though.

Wander came too late for TV and too early for the app.
The reason Star Vs is getting a fourth season is because of app views and online streaming money, Star Vs only has slightly higher ratings than Wander, but it wasn't impressive.

I will forever miss Wander.

a buzzword from people that are jelly their shit ideas or tastes won't go anywhere because they lack consistency or interest

If you're new at least lurk for a day or google things you don't know before making stupid questions.

not him but, this is also a comic board dude, chill

A school turned into a stupid ass meme.

Some shows have been called out for using the "cal arts design" even though the creator didn't go to Cal Arts.

not if it gets a season 3. It could still technically happen.

user please just give up hope and move on. The cancellation already hurts and it's only going to hurt more in the end if you keep clinging onto this "season 3 might still happen guys!" idea.

Sure, anything's possible, but the only time I can think of Disney bringing back a show is DuckTales and that ended in the 90s.

well this is new

It wasnt very good

>no perfectly round eyes
>no bean heads
>no pillbugs for mouths
>colored noses are used properly

I enjoyed it. Larry was great.

Larry and Rippen were gold.

It deserved it for being garbage. You should be ashamed of complaining about the popularity of a show being the reason your show of choice failed and was shit.

sometimes this show got a little too stupid with its concepts

>all the musclefags that jumped on this shit

DuckTales wouldn't even be an example 'cause the show airing now is a reboot, not a revival

>those ball episodes

Made feel weird. The second ball episode with time travel really made me think.

Exactly, which makes WOY returning even less likely.

Penn Zero was shit, so I dunno why you care. So is Star, of course, but that's another matter.

Want to try that again in English?