Do you think Bojack will ever reference or tackle furries? And if so, will it be humans wanting to be animals...

Do you think Bojack will ever reference or tackle furries? And if so, will it be humans wanting to be animals, or animals trying to be humans?

When an actor plays a different species in Hollywoo, they wear special clothes (like Paul Giamatti). Furries in this universe probably just use those for sex

Wonder if their tumblr ever gets pissed off over "humanwashing" animals

There are already anthro animals that presumably are allowed to reproduce with each other in Bojack's universe. Why would there be furries? Unless they tumblr otherkins or transracial or something

There's a bit joke about a man hooking up casually with a female grasshopper with no hangups, I think the stigma just flat out wouldn't exist in their world

People wear fursuits to be anthropomorphic animals. So there being anthros to fuck wouldn't change that

>Species Reassignment Surgery
How horrifying

Oh god, imagine that being an episode

Tumblr would be absolutey pissed because they'd be showing reassignment surgery as body horror

I mean, what's really to tackle?

They better NOT. This is not what the show is aboot.

I dare you to watch a reassignment surgery and tell me it isn't.

I don't even see furries existing on bojack's world.
It's all allowed, furries can't be a thing if there isn't a thrilling sensation of taboo.

>reassigning surgery.
It's merely cosmetic, if you eat an apple that looks like an orange on the outside, you are still eating an apple, also it wouldn't help to fight scurvy.
Trans are sick people and anyone who follows their charade is only weakening their sanity even more.

>I dare you to watch a surgery and tell me it isn't

Not a lot of surgeries out there where they don't put stuff back together the way it was.

This show already tries to 'tackle' way too much as it is.

They used improv comedy as a standin for scientology, so if they wanted to reference furries they could just use some other fetish as a metaphor. Like maybe a 'people who like to dress in costumes of furniture or other inanimate objects convention' standing in for a furry convention.

>man goes into hospital
>they have to incise his chest
>saw open his ribcage and crank it apart
>slice one of the valves from his heart
>replace it with another one (I'm not a fucking surgeon I don't know how)
>close ribs, sew that shit up

Surgery is generally considered a horrifying thing, mate. I didn't even get into the horrible gutsnake.

People fucking cars and other anthropomorphised vehicles.

All surgeries involve removing something from the body, implanting something into the body, or rearranging the shit inside of it.
If the surgeons aren't going to affect a drastic change in the body, they won't bother doing surgery in the fucking first place.
Now I'm not even saying I agree with Sex Change operations, but what you just posted is so fucking stupid you deserve to be mocked for it. Retard.

>All surgeries involve removing something from the body, implanting something into the body, or rearranging the shit inside of it.

Isn't there a thing called exploratory surgery where they open someone up just to look around in there? I know we have x rays and stuff for looking inside the body, but i think sometimes the x rays aren't good enough and they decide they need a closet look.

But more to the point, i think that other user meant was that the intention of surgery is to put the body back the way it was before the for example injury, tumor, or whatever kind of ailment that made the patient require surgery. Probably with some exceptions. His wording isn't perfect but I thought the implication was fine.