ITT We Take A Break And Recognize How Weird Shit Has Been The Last Few Days

Weird.

Other urls found in this thread:

siberiantimes.com/ecology/others/news/n0760-arctic-methane-gas-emission-significantly-increased-since-2014-major-new-research/
twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault
youtube.com/watch?v=CppVx1uEvOs
youtube.com/watch?v=zDE6k4RsG50
youtube.com/watch?v=wlhz8iUwsJ
youtube.com/watch?v=ySJmnrG3rK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah I've pretty much accepted that I died at that rave in 2011 and all of this is some crazy DMT-based hallucination I'm having at the point of death

it's the only logical explanation

>still raving in 2011

you can releax once your dead. now, get back to work the jews are coming for your shekels

>dimension travelers suffering from malaise in a Berenstain world awaken an Egyption chaos god to rig a US election predicated upon by Baal taking a cheap shot at ISIS for wrecking his statue
now that I think about it, the Clinton exit strategy actually gave birth to kek
this election is bullshit

I was a shutin basement dweller turbo NEET who couldn't talk to cashiers two years ago, now I'm the fucking to the head of a social services department.

2016 is fucking insane.

nobody goes to raves to rave
they go to raves to drugs they shouldn't do

>t. someone who did drugs he should not have done

>now, get back to work the jews are coming for your shekels
lol nope, now that im lucid its full on GOD mode for me m8

The Transcendental Object at the End of Time.

Moloch is coming for me, help/

you couldn't know if you were dead or alive at any time
how could you?
there is no verifiable way for you to demonstrate to me that you are indeed alive and not merely a figment of my imagination
theologically I can say that reality exists only within my mind which is itself a figment of my imagination which all exists within samsara

Before this year started I had a occult ritual ceremony with my boys on New Year's Eve.

We danced and smoked and drank, willing the universe to make 2016 our year.

As a result this year has been insane. Absolutely balls to to wall crazy. All my thoughts and beliefs have been confirmed by this election. Cult's ruling south korea, NWO manipulating the populace and rigging elections to further their domain, corrupt government guilty of treason trying to start a war to cover their crimes, and common folk like us trying to stop all of this.

I'd like to believe I am partially responsible for the turns of events.

>I'd like to believe I am partially responsible for the turns of events.

I think it's more the fault of the Clathrate gun firing, rather than some drunk memers trying to influence reality. People tend to stop giving a shit once the inevitability of extinction sets in.

Once those at the top stop pulling the strings, and let go, we get to see every inch of it fall down on our faces.

It also means we no longer function. A marionette can't act without its performer.

yeah, pretty much, actually

nail on the head there

>days

The last 2 years have been turning pretty fucking wacky pretty quickly desu. Something is off

maybe this user and his friends weren't the only people secretly performing strange rituals in order to somehow magically influence things, and all of us, together, is what actually influenced the way this year went down

>IT'S MEME MAGICK

>Being this much of a bootlicker.

Holy shit, user, I didn't realize an American could hate freedom.

siberiantimes.com/ecology/others/news/n0760-arctic-methane-gas-emission-significantly-increased-since-2014-major-new-research/

I watched the new "documentary" of Michael Moore, I wanted more stuff about politics so I watched Weiner, and while I was watching that and having some nice raughs the whole Weinergate exploded what the fuck.

Imagine watching a documentary of how a man's life was destroyed and then watch the revenge as we speak.

u have not seen anything yet

you're so full of yourself. Sup Forums didn't do anything. it's just politics being politics. it's just easier to find dirt now that we have the internet and irresponsible people

>the last 2 years

>significantly increased since 2014

Shit.

I think it was around 2011 or 2012 that things started diverging into the bizarre timeline for me. I'd broken up with my girlfriend and then got laid off from a job that I'd had for 5 years and got into into a strange mental state for a while, and maybe I slipped through a crack somewhere. Events in my life started to get a little weird.

Have you SEEN the Left?

You're defending someone who believes that if the people don't have puppet masters that our society will collapse.

You and he are both weak men.

Yeah we tackled this problem like 300 years ago and answered it.

>Cogito, ergo sum

>tfw the mayan apocalypse actually happened

twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault
it goes deeper than you imagine user

It's fucked up, worst part is the people at my uni seem oblivious. Maybe they are all just being quiet like me but some of them say some stupid shit about Trump that makes me think there is no hope to uncuck them.

I never want it to end

right? I'm afraid I've become addicted to this shit and once it ends it'l be boring again.

break?

It must be difficult for you to hold more than one viewpoint in your mind. The pain of cognitive dissonance subsides if you work at it, user.

kinda like the summer of endless terror/

yeah that's great and all but I have this brain in a vat and it thinks that argument is bullshit

It's been a fun ride anons. I have a feeling we are in for a big one.

Was thinking the same thing the other day, but it's not so surprising when you realize that a moderately intelligent person could have predicted this.
>failing republican party, long term demographic changes, and middle aged politicians being exposed to the internet
It was obviously going to turn into a shitshow.

I was looking forward to finally getting back to my life and away from this board once the election is over, but I'm not sure if things are just going to get more insane and I'll be back even more...

It I came over and gave you a smack in the back of the head would that help?

think before you speak

Just that I exist, not how or why

>Cogito, ergo sum
>I think, therefore I am
>Presupposes an "I" is thinking
>Using tautologies as evidence of cognition

If anything I'd say that unironically believing in "cogito, ergo sum" is proof that you aren't thinking.

Well yeah it's called social media.

we have entered the age of memes

'Member when social media fags started changing their avatars for political causes they didn't understand?

Kek has spoken.

2011 was a hell of a year. This year will go down in history because of Hillary Clinton and her shenanigans. It's an exciting time to be alive.

Then if we don't exist and are not actually thinking, our thought that kek exists is also a like. Therefore, there is no kek. There is only Zuul.

Or it means that Kek thinks, therefor we are.

Cognition isn't sufficient proof of the self/individual. We are all memes.

Our birth is but a sleep and a forgetting:
The Soul that rises with us, our life’s Star,
Hath had elsewhere its setting,
And cometh from afar:
Not in entire forgetfulness,
And not in utter nakedness,
But trailing clouds of glory do we come
From God, who is our home:
Heaven lies about us in our infancy!

now, back to work.

Reality is fucking weird.

Ever since we invented nukes, we're one day away from nuking ourselves, and there's an infinitely growing number of timelines where we do. As we further go along not nuking ourselves, the more of an anomaly we stand out as, causing more and more anomalous things to arise.

>logical argument
>presupposes logic works

Sky king says kill bill:
youtube.com/watch?v=CppVx1uEvOs

>Everybody spouting off about Kony 2012
>Literally 5 minutes of research showed that it was a scam
>Then Bony 2012 happened

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

...holy shit

And also to be gay with dudes

I for one welcome our new meme-verse

Been stuck in that loop before. How did you know you were alive to begin with?

The Transcendental Object at the End of Time.

We are definitely memeing ourselves into the right timeline lads

Keep in mind, that's as far as "weird" as I typically accept, but it makes sense. It's a coin flip every four minutes (since that's the time it takes from to go from commander-in-chief to whoever's holding a finger on the big red button) to see if this timeline uses nukes again or doesn't. Every four minutes a nuke isn't going off, we diverge ourselves from a timeline where it does. We are technically the "trunk" which branches off every time a nuke that should go off, doesn't. So as a result, we hold the components of every branch.

Who knows what the fuck happens in other timelines, though. Harambe's ghost might have won presidency in one of them. Matt Furiae might be Trump's personal propagandist. Instead of a Trump dynasty, we had a Tesla one.

Nah. The longer continue anomalous, the more inevitability we will nuke each other. It's linear.

You give me hope thank you

honestly, the whole thing seems suspect to me

I have this one strange memory where I fall off a cliff as a child and pass out
(it's not a dream because I remember hitting the floor and trying to get up)
I've asked my parents and they recall no such event ever occuring in my life, so you know what, this COULD be a weird fucking coma dream, for all I know

I never knew I was alive to begin with
I guess that time I overdosed at that rave was just the first time I considered that I might already be dead

Basically the pleb who everyone hates.

We're racing toward an infinitely more complex version of ourselves, every moment, of every day. Events can diverge only so long, because consequences eventually become so overwhelmingly large, with so many variant effects that return on their own causes, that it forces one reality, eventually, to take root.

The Transcendental Object at the End of Time. Read McKenna, if you guys haven't. A lot of the shit he talks about would resonate.

Good I'm not the only one that thinks that. Praise Kek Tristmegistus

music
youtube.com/watch?v=zDE6k4RsG50

And until then, it gets weirder.

Really, our ultimate goal should be humanity developing to such a point that nuking ourselves won't be the end of man. At least until after Elon Musk's Mars mission.

my fucking head
please stop
it's too early in the morning for this

Haven't heard this one before, cool
Music for you
youtube.com/watch?v=wlhz8iUwsJ

where were the raves in london? lond =empty as fuck

Was failing classes last year and was unemployed
Now I'm getting married, have a decent job, doing well in school and saving up for a house, provided the hill doesn't win
Free of credit card debt and getting started on my car, which has only 5k left on it
Weird

more more more

youtube.com/watch?v=ySJmnrG3rK8

>london
fukken lol

the way we do it out here is we find a nice spot in the countryside and set up a nice massive stack of speakers and then we "fuking 'av it"

posted earlier but relevant

Dude... I just want this year to be over. There's been so much bullshit coming from every direction, I'm about ready to just move to [RARE FLAG].

I became severely depersonalized with severe crippling HPPD since 2012 and just shitposting everyday on Sup Forums has been influencing my reality and the universe. WHAT THE FUCK

This desu

confused ... how did Anthony Weiner take down gloablism?

iktfb

With his penis

Lol same here, even down to the year

Please. We all know you actually died in Nam and this is just you imagining your life as a 20 year old.

london was fucking empty you expect me to find anyone on the countryside, like stonehenge, dunno gimme a club name

user I'm 32 and quite cynical but I've never, ever seen some shit like this before. Strange times.

but really what's so damning about these emails? I've been out of the loop recently and have missed all the excitement. Last week trump seemed to be losing a lot of steam.

always loved this movie

Isn't the human body the most confining vat of all? And isn't the brain just a confining vat for the energy of the soul?

I was living high and rich in Asia, and like that I lost everything, had to come back home, half of what was left of my family has died this year, sucked up all my money for funerals, I couldn't find a job, had to live on bread crumbs and cheap beer. I was at the point of hallucination, so much so that I wanted to just end it all. But I finally found a part time job and have been going to the library and getting a lot of books. Pretty much now I come here, watch videos, listen to music, do some running, read, and get paid 20 bucks an hour to teach English or Japanese part time 4 days a week until I can figure out what to do. Thinking of saving some money to move down to live with my dad, who is also broke, but two is better than one. Either that or try and save to go back to school. And now Trump is going to be president. Thank fucking God. Glad I finally found some sanity, thanks to you faggots.

mate you don't get it
we don't go to clubs
we do it ourselves

haha
ha
shut up
right

Truly unprecedented levels of strangeness.

nice job lad keep it up

TFW something worse than nukes gets invented, because, fuck... you know we will. A military strategist on a podcast I listen to (sorry I can't be more specific than that--I just don't remember because it was years ago) said nukes were obsolete, because we have conventional bombs that were almost as destructive without any stigma attached to their use.

I'd love to just check out right about now.

The fbi reopened the deleted emails case after finding some damning emails on weiners computer during an investigation on him sexting containing 650,000 emails.

This is YUGE, they've started dropping the emails

You can say that his dick wasn't the only thing that got beat.

Please... we just want a break. Don't bring anything like that into this thread.

Member when the leader of Kony 2012 ran naked through the streets