South Park - "Holiday Special"

Well hey everyone! It's me, your old pal Butters™! Gee fellers, I usually post these from my phone, but I've decided to only do them from the computer starting today! That's right, I'm trying to #PutItDown! You should try it too! And you should also make sure to watch the brand new episode of South Park that airs tonight at 10/9c! Oh hey, that's only three hours from the time of this post, neato!

>Holiday Special - A love story is told about a white man and a Native American man.

I hear this one's going to be all about your DNA! Say have you been seeing those daytime commercials too? I see them all the time when I'm too sick to go to school! Gee whiz, I don't need any of that stuff to be honest, everyone knows I'm Hawaiian!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SouthPark/status/913215313562370048
youtu.be/yDJwlUNiJBQ
twitter.com/SouthPark/status/913219917079441408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Be well, keiki, and drink much chi chi.

It's a Randy episode, BUT it's also a Kenny episode!

Butters! You know you're not supposed to post on Sup Forums, you are grounded mister!

It's not Butters.

the ultimate dilemma

The last time that happened we got Cock Magic.

that was a great episode

Who wants to bet Kenny gets maybe 1 line and 1 minute of screentime while Randy soaks up the other 21 minutes?

Why is he so perfect, Sup Forums?

Hope this ep will be as good.

But he was holding a phone with a dishrag on it. That means he's doing stuff.

i read it in his voice dammit

And what a great episode it could've been if not for Randy

Randy was okay in that. Randy isn't ALWAYS bad

More Creek pls.

Actually it was Naughty Ninjas and this happened

Only in the episodes where he was a simple geologist. Randy's dumbass dad humor only works twice unless they are ironically doing this which its novelty wears off before it even begins

That wasn't really a Kenny episode.

No but it was billed as one. Don't be surprised if tonight's go the same way

Is Creek pure?

It's the purest.

It's forced as shit

That's the joke.

the joke is society is so toxic that it forces people to break and conform to others expectations

No, that was the joke in The Hobbit.

Randy is slowly becoming the Peter Griffin of South Park

He's been the Peter Griffin of South Park since the drunk at the little league game episode.

The joke A) isn't funny and B) isn't a joke to the people posting it.

>The joke A) isn't funny
Your opinion. I'll never understand how some people can be so proud of not laughing at a joke.
>B) ...
Is there a point to this? You don't like the joke. Got it. That doesn't make it not a joke.

the big difference is that that episode was the best episode they've ever done, though

I definitely wouldn't call it my favorite episode, but I agree it was one of the better ones.

>isn't funny
yes it is.

What makes him comparable to Peter Griffin specifically? Outside of both falling under the "dumb father" archetype, I can't really think of anything.

>dead thread

They really fucked up this season huh

How long until the episode airs?

30 minutes

30 mins.
Anyone's have a good stream link? Mine keeps crapping itself out and I can't even watch the previous one.

Every episode of South Park should be about gay love.

No lesbians though. Lesbian are a shit

Native American? That a current news story?

who is ready for Fractured But Whole?

We've had several South Park threads that hit bump limit recently, so there's not much to talk about until the episode airs. Very active SP threads tend to turn into Sup Forumsshit and whining anyway.

Since the thread is dead, I'm gonna post anything interesting the official twitter says about the last episode.
>The musical sheet actually has Tweek screams.

*last

Eh, just let it sit. Save the post count for when the episode start.

twitter.com/SouthPark/status/913215313562370048
This is setting up the game plot.

How do you hide the chat in suptv

I'm looking forward to it. I'm curious about how they'll do the music for this one. SoT music seemed to be inspired by WRPGs like Skyrim and the like. I'm hoping for this superhero based story they use music more reminiscent of games like Chrono Trigger or SaGa Frontier. But that seems unlikely. It'll probably be a parody of cape movie soundtracks.

click chat on the stream screen.

>plays a role in the new game
Does this mean Creek will be integral to the plot of FBW?

Me! I loved SoT and I'm so excited to see what the Creek storyline in FBW will be. Hopefully they kiss.

The social media marketers really know how to appeal to the social media crowd

Shit. They're completely and openly pandering to us and we're eating it all up

That's definite, but there could still be more game references. I didn't expect Canada to be a classic overworld where everything is 8bit.

youtu.be/yDJwlUNiJBQ

In case anyone was curious about the song that played during the North Korea scene.

Is the audio out of synch for anyone else

>White people are bad episode

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA get it because white people are the worst thing ever

Anyone else into the ladies of South Park? They're real guilty pleasures for me.

FOLKS
twitter.com/SouthPark/status/913219917079441408

>Tweets always get more likes than retweets
RIGGED

Literally who?

The girls are fine yes.

yeah

>He doesn't know the power of Mint and Berry with a satisfying and tasty Crunch

>Heiman

I was looking everywhere for this, thanks man

I was thinking exactly that. They could tease that he's going to return to help the team as Mint Berry Crunch

Someone please tell me why I like Kenny's mom so much
I don't even understand it myself.

Oh shit I hadn't seen this one

She was a slut but I loved her anyway

I haven't seen the previous episode, will this season have any of the messy continuity horseshit/

some continuity but it's handled better now, not as messy

On model SP characters have never really done anything for me. Wendy, Bebe and Heidi are cute in fan art.

No (yes).

It's kind of the opposite for me. I feel like it's more fun staying on model than having them not look like the characters.

That one's not bad, actually. An interesting take on the style.

put it down, y'all.

>there are still people who think they're forced together
Why would Craig call Tweek "honey" and "babe" in private then?

Not like season 20, more in the spirit of season 18 with hints everywhere etc.

I hope TFBW has more videogame satire. Since we know that Tweek and Craig eventually have a joined yaoi super attack, I want your character to have to go through a a visual novel-style minigame to have them get together. Where none of your choices matter and you get the same result anyways. It must have the VN-style over the top dialogue and bishonen art style, otherwise what's the point?

>NO ONE CARES

>Desynched audio
Fuck, guess I'll make do

stream?

Wait another tweek and craig episode?
What the hell is going on with this shit

I think at this point they just got immersed in the role. Which is really funny.

iunno, to piss us off? craig has always been pretty savvy about being on a tv show

Thought it was just me.

>Cable
>CC audio is all fucked

Who's getting fired?

glad its not just me, thought I was gong crazy

shit i might not have noticed had you not said anything.

Thank god I thought it was just me

No mate, that's a live tweet of the last episode.
They do it every week before the new episode.

I'm getting just darkness here. Anyone else experiencing this?

>Columbus day

so it's not just me

So it isn't just me? Well I guess that's a relief. Means my shit is working fine.

Uh, fix the sound, CC.

This takes me back.

Is this shit desynched?

Columbus Day hasn't been a day off day in years