Why

why

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/1202581
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he wants to get out of going to see the therapist, obviously

>why do people like cartoon stuff that I don't like?
I mean I don't like R&M, but it's just a tattoo. Get over it

To be fair...

what would you do if you saw this man in real life and he wanted to shake your hand? what if he was going to be your teacher?

I've had worse

I kinda want a Hoss Delgado tattoo now

That's really not the worst cartoon tattoo you could get.

"Cool Tattoo, Rick and Morty is a good show."

It's also on this guy's leg so if this guy was a teacher he'd probably have to adhere to a dress code that doesn't allow him to wear shorts.

Why you so mad about what other people do to their bodies? It's not worse than the RIP Brian tattoos that spawned from Family Guy.

This guy gets it

Because.

Delete this pic of me

Post is over, user unironically ended invalidated everyone's anger and witty remarks towards someone who did whatever the fuck they want to themselves, even though it was really subpar

Why are you so bothered about people being bothered about a tattoo? I mean, you responded to the person on anonymous board and everything, just like the other poster did. That means you MUST have the same level of annoyance just to do such a thing!

dude why are you so bothered about other people being so bothered about other people being so bothered about tattoos?

Dude why are you so bothered about people being bothered about people being bothered about people being bothered about tattoos?

Rick and Morty has reached a critical mass in popularity, so we're only going to see more of this shit as time goes on.

Because you fuckers made it into something much bigger than it should have been. If it weren't for the constant posting and memeing this would've been a one-off joke in the backdrop of an episode like it was intended to be.

This. If you search any popular cartoon, there's there's always someone who has a tattoo of it. Happens even with cartoons like King of the Hill.

king of the hill is actually a good show though

I want someone to get a tattoo of his face and below it something comedic or offensive

>just a tattoo
You say that like a tatoo is not a huge deal.

Meme

You know, if you wanted to tag stupid people, you can do it by force or by making them tattoo pop cultural references.
They are doing the last one VOLUNTARILY. Crazy, I know!

Kill yourself ban-evading Argentinian (Barneyfag)
derpibooru.org/1202581

Because you touch yourself at night

Man, and here I thought more set you off other then a fuzzy picture.

This one is just fucking hilarious and only makes sense to a real KOTH fan. The others are fucking cringe worthy.

Lmao, I'm a teacher and about a third of the staff here has tattoos. Our old admin had an unspoken agreement with us to cover them up but the new admin doesn't give a shit. The kids rarely even comment on it, not a big deal.

Autisms a hell of a drug.

Because.

Because I don't think these people understand the irony of jumping on a bandwagon for a cartoon about a non-conformist.

>what if he was going to be your teacher?

>user goes to the principal's office
>"user, shouldn't you be on school?"
>"The... New teacher... Why have you hired him?"
>"user, what are you talking about?"
>"Hug!...I can't... It's too... cringy!"
>"What is "cringy" user?"
>user bits his lips and starts shaking his head
>"Hehasatatoo..."
>"He has... a tatoo?"
>"Ye-Yeah... Tatoo..."
>user starts ventilating heavily
>"I don't know what you mean user, he has a tatoo...and?"
>"I can't... Fire him!"
>"What?"
>"Fire him... He has a fucking Tatoo..."
>"user, watch your language!"
>"............sorry"
>"Okay user, i will see what i can do!"
>Some time later user's mother arrives in the school!"
>She gives a look of extree hopelessness, but still pity, to his son and does not say anything to him before entering the director's room to have a particular talk
>Next week, user is in a "special" class, as his mother says
>He hates everyone there but the teacher
>She is a nice lady
>Life is nice for user now
>The new teacher bends over to get a pen on the floor
>user draws approaches his nose from the teachers butt
>Her butt smells nice
>But then he notices a detail covered by the panties
".........taaa...Tatooo!!!"

>people get tattoos of bugs bunny/mickey
>meh
>people get tattoos of pickle rick
>REEEEE

Doesn't matter. All tattoos of cartoons are cringe worthy. 50 years from now, people won't even know what King of the Hill is.

Well that was a waste of my time reading this