Do dems really think that they'll get the same turnout for Killary that they did for Obama...

Do dems really think that they'll get the same turnout for Killary that they did for Obama? Is that where they get these numbers from?

Blacks were more patriotic than whites in turning out to vote the last two times

Surely it wasn't for the black president....

This is why hillary has been pandering so fucking hard to niggers, because they're not coming out for her in numbers she needs. Neither are spics.

I think you underestimate how much liberals hate Trump

Very possible. Black turnout will be down, but women, Hispanics, and Republican crossover will more than make up for it.

Bet you anything Kasich voted for her and just told the media he wrote in McCain. There are a lot of shy Hillary votes coming from Republicans who oppose Trump.

Honestly I fully expect Hillary to win. And it'll be awful.

Doofus vs the Devil, gotta side with Doofus.

yes, this is the exact models they are using. If you look at Nate Copper's last two 'stunning' predictions for the race, he ""predicted"" that niggers would turnout in record numbers,

astonishingly, he turned out to be correct somehow and earned his esteemed reputation for being 100% accurate all the time forever.

Now he's doubling down on his nigger donkeys, using mind powers of great esteem to will his nigger donkeys to the voting booths. He assures all of us that his mind is superior and niggers are still slaves so Hillary will get the exact same turnout as Obama.

Yes that's part of it. Basic poll weighting based on former elections.

yes

Yes they do.

Most of these polls and predictions are based off of 2008 and 2012, in which the King of the Black people faced off against old government shill and Mormon government shill.

Hillary will never get the same turnout

This image is not nice at all

I doubt Republican crossover will be a problem desu. Trump gets more than hillary gets republicans in the polls I've see.

they don't believe it themselves
they want everyone else to believe it though so when they rig the election it won't be noticeable

>In room with 12 coworkers last week
>They are talking about how the hate Trump and all want Clinton in

Me: "Yeah, I'm really excited for the election, too. Are you all registered to vote?"

>Conversation almost instantly putters out
>Loudest coworker makes excuse about how he has had a lot going on and didn't get the chance
>Conversation changes to Halloween parties

mfw

I went to early vote today in Baltimore. 60% black city. The lines were an hour long and 95% white.

>black people make up ~10% of the population
>women make up ~50% of the population

you're a fool if you don't think the first woman president ever won't be bringing record breaking numbers. The only problem is women would rather fight with each other than nominate their queen as most have been brainwashed into following men all their lifes.

College students can always be depended on to do what you want them to.

Will be funny when HillShills turn on blacks for not supporting her just like r/sandersforpresident did.

Glorious.

The fact that so many Americans don't even bother to vote is still so insane to me.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Doesn't matter if Trump gets 90% of the vote.

What matters is who or what counts the votes. In this case Soros-controlled voting machines.

Even if Trump wins the vote, all you need to do is to bribe a few dozen from the electoral college to flip it over to Hillary.

Constitutionally, 270 votes trumps 27 million votes.

Dead like Trump's chances :'^(

I can't wrap my head around how people well into their mid 20s aren't registered and just don't bother voting. I'm an immigrant and I've been registered by default since I got my citizenship. How can you not take a second of all the time you have just to vote? You literally only do it once. What the fuck is the issue?

>Blacks were more patriotic than whites in turning out to vote the last two times
This really causes me to renew my Crunchyroll account

If they did vote we'd have nothing but commies...no...everyone who is not a white male should stay home and let informed people vote.

>went to vote early in Baltimore
County or city? Which early voting site? Give me some good news broham.

Already they are down in early voting. Turns out they are racist. Who would have seen this coming.

Obama is campaigning hard for Hillary this week, he's gonna have a lot turn out

>You literally only do it once.
once every 4 years, who the fuck wants that routine?

Women make up the majority of the electorate already.
Its a lot easier to go up 10% of 20 million than to go up 10% of 75 million
Its also easier to get 2 million out of 10 million black non voters to show up than to get 7.5 milion out of 25 million female non voters.