Murrlind Thread

>PG, Montgomery, and Baltimore City account for 43% of total early voting
>Western MD and Cecil County sitting around with thumbs up their asses

It's that fuckface Van Hollen and Steny Hoyer driving the niggers out to vote early in PG County.

Let's pray that the gooks and loos don't slobber on Hillary's clit, and that the Dems turning out in Baltimore County and Anne Arundel are white working/middle class.

Fred Co

I saw the PG early voting lines on the daytime news, 100% black

PG is totally black, and votes much more than Baltimore City.

Montgomery is a fucking disgrace. Plenty of whites left, but they're ultra-rich turbo-cucks.

How's Frederick looking, demo-wise? Any idea on crossover Dems?

wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad wew lad

Thanks friend

Trump is set to loose miserably here just like Bernie did in the primary.
You should head over to NOVA and be trying to redpill as many people as you can there.

Voted out south river library on Monday with a trump shirt on. All old whites in line only saw 3 nigs total. Guy working there told me he liked my shirt. Let's hope it's cold and rainy on the 8th. I voted green part for sen tho bc her name was flowers lol.

Kensington MD in MoCo reporting in. Not much hope for trump in Md. Just voting to add to the popular vote count.

There's always hope, but only if you fight for it.

>south river library
Which county is that?

St. Mary's reporting in. Nothing but Trump.

I am convinced the people that voted in Hogan will vote for Trump.

I live in Montgomery and can confirm this fact. Fucking Whole Foods and Wegmans are wear many can be spotted in the wild.

Voting Trump despite this being the bluest of blue states.

Baltimore City checking in

Maryland is lost. Wouldn't even worry about it. I'm looking to leave this state soon.

Did you early vote? If so, which location, and what did it look like?

Trying to get a read on crossover Dems in blue counties.

im not sure anyone ever expected anything good to come from MD. godspeed.

can't believe anyone would even think for a second Maryland has a chance of going red. Any conservatives should just get off there before the place falls into the ocean.

>Maryland is lost
We're playing on extreme difficulty mode. Are you some kind of casual?

Seriously though, we can't just constantly cede ground. We need to stand and fight for what's ours, even if the odds seem impossible. I have roots here in MD and can't pick up and move at the drop of a hat. This is my home, and if we don't fight for it, THAT'S when all is lost.

Fuck MoCo. Vienna VA reporting in for TRUMP

More Trump signs per capita in MD than any other state. We're fighting a guerrilla campaign in MD against both the hardcore Democrats and the cuckservative RINOs.

Don't be pussies, anons. If you live in MD, you have the honor of being on the front lines of the still-cold race war.

I met Flowers in person a week ago. Really nice lady, would be cool if she dropped the social justice nonsense and just focused on the problems with Obamacare. Sure as hell a lot more likable than Szeliga, but eh, you can still put pressure on cuckservatives like her than you can't apply to people not in the party.

I've actually seen more John Kasich signs in Baltimore than Killary signs. Nobody here actually likes that cunt, but it seems they're all voting for her anyway. The usual reason is they need to keep the GIBSMEDATS secured.

Should I wear my MAGA hat to the polls? I kind of want to go all out, but on the other hand I don't feel like fist fighting a bunch of niggers or revealing my power level to the neighbors (the voting place is on the same street I live on).

Cecil County here.
Probably going red but Hillary is like 30 points ahead of Trump in the polls. Maryland is the most consistently blue state. Fuck this cuckhole.

I grew up in PG. Wait until 2 million negresses flock to polls to vote for Clinton. I left that shithole in 2004 and during the election at that time there were lines of stupid fucking lip smacking sheboons lined up at my elementary school waiting to vote for Kerry or whoever was the fucking candidate at the time.

God bless Marylanders, vote as much as you can. The Horde awaits.